• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

Beat Bloodborne. damn that was a game...it gets fantastically weird late.

Now I'm gonna finish off a high life or 2 and hit the damn sack.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Bar just had last call about to walk home. Good night.

Girls have hella drama best lesson that got reinforced for me tonight.

ZeroRay

Bloodborne is p.good

Gonna add snuggles on PS4 even though I don't have plus.

Not drinking tonight. Not drinking until I get shit sorted out.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
So, I got the girls number who I thought was crazy and texter her so she has my number.

I got very provocative pics from her as a response, she said they were apology gifts because her ex texted me all that shit.

Going to be satisfied.

Meesh

Last night of debauchery tonight I swear cuz tomorrow night I work!!!' Woooooooooooo everyone'sinvitedtoaparty.gif.

God bless drunk gaf, each and everyone of you. I started early weeeeeeeee!!!!!

arab

srsly guys stfu about bloodborne i can't enjoy this thread anymore
wtzgU.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Speaking of I had a breakthrough in Bloodborne last night and made a ton of progress. Suddenly my Demon's Souls skills are fully restored and I'm cruisin, slayin left and right ghouls like it's my job. Any1 not playin is missing out big time. 😎

hoggert

Bloodborne sucks lol I got the gun parry thing down pat and suddenly the game became easy as fuck. Completely destroyed the second boss first real attempt and just rampaged through the rest of town not giving a fuck. Then I got to the second hub and got fucking smasht by everything and gotta relearn the game all over.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of I had a breakthrough in Bloodborne last night and made a ton of progress. Suddenly my Demon's Souls skills are fully restored and I'm cruisin, slayin left and right ghouls like it's my job. Any1 not playin is missing out big time. 😎
I got to father Gasciogne last night and today I've just been leveling up and feeling out the fight I can't wait to own that motherfucker later tonight. 🙊

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got to father Gasciogne last night and today I've just been leveling up and feeling out the fight I can't wait to own that motherfucker later tonight. 🙊
Yeah I was stuck on his final form for awhile cuz I kept panicking and trying 2 cheese with molotovs but like yung 🐷 said it's basically just teaching you the importance of parry 💥🔫. Gotta be due for boss three soon after owning the shit out of the new area.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I was a dodger in Dark Souls so I've just been dodging him lots. I do parry a bit, and throw molotovs.

I also wanna fight that giant pig thing in the lower sewer area.

Get'sMad

this game has that classic replay flow just like DeS and DaS after beating it for the first time. Started a new game tonight (forgoing a NG+ w/ my last dude for now...wanted to go explore shit that I think I missed out on the first playthrough and also try a different build) and I'm just cruising through the place and owning dudes.

good times

AcridMeat

Banned
Got back into trance thanks to yesterday's ultra sets. This is so nostalgic for me god damn.
So, I got the girls number who I thought was crazy and texter her so she has my number.

I got very provocative pics from her as a response, she said they were apology gifts because her ex texted me all that shit.

Going to be satisfied.
I knew it was a good idea.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking Pilsner it's the first beer I've drank in two days.

AcridMeat

Banned
Run the Jewels 2 is so good.

Same gvaz. I don't even have much drive to play games at the moment.
That aren't called League of Legends.

Wool

I went bowling yesterday and was completely in the zone, it was fucking amazing. Today I played a round of disc golf and it was the same thing. Sank a 60 foot putt no problem. I haven't been that active recently (because of winter), but leisurely sports where you can drink beer and throw something are fun.

Are you guys thinking Bloodborne is better than Dark Souls? Imo: Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 2 > Dark Souls. The whole thing in Dark Souls 2 where you had to lure a pig through half the level to eat some moss in order to get the pick ax was one of the greatest video game moments of all time.

J. Bravo

I'm on mobile or I'd avatar quote u every time.

Just got done failing this anatomy test. Time to buckle down and ace the rest of the class. Just after I beat bloodborne. Lol

edit: supposedly my copy of Bloodborne has been delivered but I don't have it :( amazon tracking says it came at 9:03am while i was in class. edit2: I'm too high right now. it was in the mailbox. and the tracking page even said so.

And my PS4 is in illinois after chilling in Tennessee for a while....ermahgerd

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Not turning up but 5 16oz beers in. Happy hour I'd a blessing. Get off work drank, turn up sleep.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Being forced to watch hoarders and it's incredibly distressing!

Get'sMad

Being forced to watch hoarders and it's incredibly distressing!

Man.... whenever I go visit my parents my dad is always watching this and like american pickers, that metal detecting show and whatever other 'reality' junk thats on history and discovery these days and I just can't do it.

Are you guys thinking Bloodborne is better than Dark Souls? Imo: Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 2 > Dark Souls. The whole thing in Dark Souls 2 where you had to lure a pig through half the level to eat some moss in order to get the pick ax was one of the greatest video game moments of all time.

It's up there for me...Dark Souls will probably always be my favorite because it was my introduction to the series and I've put more hours into it than any game ever. Love Demon's to death too though. Liked DS2 but it's not on the same level as BB, DaS and DeS to me. Solid game that had some really cool areas to explore but I hated the disjointed/non interconnecting map, the 1 zillion bonfires, and lack of any real memorable boss battles. Have to let BB sit some more but I really really love it...the lore/story is really cool especially how dark and weird it gets the latter parts w/ the
alien/cosmos
stuff.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
TV in general is pretty gross and lame. I'd rather just pull a chair up 2 a window and just watch the birds and trees and shit out there. 🌴🐥👀

Get'sMad

Yeah dude. I got this nice big shrub that kinda lines my back patio and some cool ass birds are back this Spring building some nests right now. Love just chilling out there and watching them do cool bird things and whistle.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah dude. I got this nice big shrub that kinda lines my back patio and some cool ass birds are back this Spring building some nests right now. Love just chilling out there and watching them do cool bird things and whistle.

Hailed here where I am a couple of days ago.

Flipstable.gif

Done with Winter.

Wool

TV in general is pretty gross and lame. I'd rather just pull a chair up 2 a window and just watch the birds and trees and shit out there. 🌴🐥👀

My yard is right on the creek, it's great sitting out there watching the water and getting some sun w/ a beer in hand.

I like some TV watching at nite tho...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've beeen drnking some beer and now I'm going to play Bloodborne. Hi hoggman.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
New waitress at a bar I regular asked for my number and said we should go out together drinking...

She's hot but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom