• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

👋hi everyone

and yes, it's that boss. i have been using fire paper and molotovs etc, just too tired and drinking. i think my first try i did my best actually lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wait there was a 2.6gig patch and now my cane doesn't do as much damage?

Get'sMad

I feel u man

I think my main advice for BB is honestly just keep hitting that circle button....constantly back/side stepping/rolling goes a loooong way.

Wait there was a 2.6gig patch and now my cane doesn't do as much damage?

nah it's not that big...it just adds on to the initial patch. It fixes a gamebreaking glitch if you do online play when reaching the forest....as far as I know it didn't nerf anything.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just killed BSB on my first try. Dreaded seeing him but p much owned his shit. My heart was pounding out of my chest but I never lost focus. I've had a ridiculously productive night with this game. It's crazy how far I've come since the first lvl. I feel unstoppable atm. 💪

tumblr_mdcyp0tJKp1rqdalko1_500.gif

fuck the third BB boss. he's not hard but the beer makes him hard

i quit the game on this boss.. went back last night for one more fight and still nope

fuck that cheap bitch with his one hit kill grab move

wish destiny would release some new content already

AkuMifune

Banned
I can't drink until I cash in my blood echoes. I'm carrying too many at the moment and if I lose them in a stupid drunken mistake I'll rip my eyes out.

I drank a Monster drink on my break. I hate Monster and usually only drink them with vodka before a gaming sessions because I'm a terrible person, but now I feel drunk. I think my body doesn't realize there wasn't vodka in it this time.

But I've been good all week. Time to stop by the liquor store on my way home.

*Reserved for unintelligible nonsense in a bit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just killed BSB on my first try. Dreaded seeing him but p much owned his shit. My heart was pounding out of my chest but I never lost focus. I've had a ridiculously productive night with this game. It's crazy how far I've come since the first lvl. I feel unstoppable atm. 💪
Man the game feels good when you do good I had an epic run a few nights ago unlocking a bunch of stuff.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Bout 2 attempt the first bike night adventure of the year. But my bike is fucked and I might not even have money for some tallboys and it sounds like thunder outside so the odds are against me. Just noticed AcridMeat pop up in my 'people you may know' feed on Facebook, trippy. 😦

J. Bravo

i am so bad at this game. in the 6 or so times I've died, I made it as far as the pig once. and just now I was basically back to that same spot but some R.O.U.S.'s killed me after I dropped down to collect some item I had to cut down. maybe I'll be better tomorrow morning after I've slept a good amount.

AkuMifune

Banned
In the spirit of bloodborne I bought a bottle of the bloodborne of alcohol, everclear.

And instead of playing bloodborne I'm watching dazed and confused. And I dropped and broke my bowl. Everclear ameliad me.

Gvaz

Banned
lady friend bought me food and smokes and a 4loko

now im listening to my mixtapes and kind of stoned

is that narcissistic?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
New mix title: "fuck yung snuggles". It will blow your speakers out. 📣💥

Tbh tho I'm borderline obsessed w that shit. Have a few others in development. I love it tho.

AcridMeat

Banned
Just finished a fun monster hunter sessssssshhh. Haven't played it in a week or two, understanding the game more and I finally cracked using my weapon properly, slicing up the world now.
lady friend bought me food and smokes and a 4loko

now im listening to my mixtapes and kind of stoned

is that narcissistic?
No.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Home. Nabbed this sweet flag on a stick from the ground, it's just blue and says water. Waved it in my cat's faces and they weren't impressed.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Friends on leave from Okinawa for a couple of weeks so we're planning on turning up tonight. Gotta play this drinking game we made as sophomores in college.

Hyped!!!

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
عربي، Happy Birthday! My Arabic sucks :(

hoggert

happy birthday arab

also never heard of that band before, i really like them. they have a really wonderful sound. thanks for posting that.

Get'sMad

Shout out from a fellow April b-day man, arab.
mines next week

I'm kicking back w/ a couple vodka sodas tonight and trying to figure out some of these damn NPC questlines in BB on my 2nd play-through.

J. Bravo

I wonder how much I could sell a vyvanse pill for. I mean I get 30 60mg pills for $30. Not that I would do that, I need the meds and it's highly illegal.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
I work night shift tonight 9pm to 4am, already done with the day so tired....

Get'sMad

I wonder how much I could sell a vyvanse pill for. I mean I get 30 60mg pills for $30. Not that I would do that, I need the meds and it's highly illegal.

Just send them to me. 😎

Doing some housesitting at my parents tonight so ima drink some of their booze and finally fuck around w/ the chalice dungeons in BB.

Minus_Me

My parents flew in unexpectedly and brought with them a wealth of french wines. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day.

Tonight, I'm rocking some G&T's and some sick as fuck Mingus records.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom