• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Girlfriend just left. Dane is gonna come over. Just sipping Pilsners and sipping my vape. I don't even know what to think. I spent all day managing my database at work.. like a database person with important things to do.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
P drunk so far. First night out in over a week. Some girl bougjt me a shot and came on hard and wanted to make out so I did for a moment but i wasn't drunk enough yet to get in to it. Think she left.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
f7pyOfX.jpg

This thread is weird.

daman824

I'm kinda worried. I don't really post in this thread at all. But I feel like my depression is turning me into alcoholic... I drink as often as my budget allows now. Try to get drunk as many nights as I can because it's the only thing that takes my mind off of my life.

Whatever...

J. Bravo

met the most gorgeous redhead tonight at the bar. idk i think she likes me. we kissed before i left, and i was the last non employee to leave. pretty neat.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
oh look another day that's exactly the same as the rest of them

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drinking a mug of beer for breakfast. Might text a girl later after my Spelunkey run. I haven't texted a girl in a while but I'm actually gonna try w this one.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking a mug of beer for breakfast. Might text a girl later after my Spelunkey run. I haven't texted a girl in a while but I'm actually gonna try w this one.
Best way to cure a hangover is to drink more.

J. Bravo

same. but i took vyvanse and drank coffee instead of beer. i'm not hungover anymore. but yeah same i'm gonna text a girl later i think. I made an arrested development joke and she instantly got it. also she loves Parks & Rec and Archer just like me. so we're gonna get along just dandy i think.

J. Bravo

got tore the fuck up playing softball. slid/tripped running to first on the basically gravel infield lol. my left arm and right leg are the worst. got something on all 4 limbs basically plus a hip shot. i need some alcohol to numb the pain before i shower i think.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
got tore the fuck up playing softball. slid/tripped running to first on the basically gravel infield lol. my left arm and right leg are the worst. got something on all 4 limbs basically plus a hip shot. i need some alcohol to numb the pain before i shower i think.

I popped champagne in a shower once. A literal champagne shower. Was awesome. Shower Beer is great to!

Because of all the Bloodborne talk here I started Demon's Souls again. Maybe I will pull through with it this time.

And I will probably drunk buy Bloodborne in a couple of hours.

Gvaz

Banned
i dont have a girlfriend but i have a lady friend i stick my penis in and we kiss and she buys me cigs/beer/food sometimes when im broke

Meesh

Gotta day off so I'm drinking cheap whisky and watching anime, mostly Ranma. Love Takahashis works...its a wonder there aren't more games based on her incredible imagination and story telling talents...*sigh I'll continue drinking and pondering the what ifs while the rest of the world moves on lol.

Get'sMad

love that I can game on PS4 w/ some tunes playing w/ Spotify.....wish they'd add a Soundcloud app too so I could jam to some yung snugz mixes.

Still bs that you can't just add your own tunes and shit though but what are you gonna do?

gonna play BB w/ Jock Jamz Vol. 1 and 2.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Out a bit again. Might be another triple-header this wknd. Saw some peeps I've been missing. The most recent x who was looking rly cute but I think hates me for understandable reasons and her best friend / my good friend who tbh I think I accidentally caught feelings for over the course of my time hanging with that crew. I never meant for it to happen and nothing will ever happen w it but I def feel a certain way about her. She's just one of a kind. 💆 Oops.

But they left so whatev. Gonna have a few more then go home and ply the next ep of Game of Thrones game w DM. 🐈

Meesh

Watching Canadians party to some industrial electro on twitch a friend is at. This is wild.

What's your ~code~?
Gah!! I'd love to give you my ~code but the internet out here sucks hard! I'm outta town working and in camp, can't so much as fart without an error code of some kind, it's frustrating. Can't even dl the latest updates, no joke :/ If your still playing when I get back to the real world I'll look you up :)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Vaping and making pancakes

Day off gonna chill and hit dudes with a cane for a while

Get'sMad

I forgot it was Easter....man am I glad I decided to sleep instead of going to brunch w/ some pals. Probably would still be waiting on a table right now.

Gonna pick up some brews, and some of those easter bunny Reeses peanut butter things and play some games all day.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty sure the only reason I didn't get stopped by a security patrol car while walking around an empty train station for no reason at 3am is because I had poured my Jack Daniels into a vanilla coke can. Thanks Always Sunny.

sunnyfrnkinterv2.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
💩🐰💩

Not hungover like I was yesterday. Between werk being close and it being sundayy I'm obligated to do nothing 2day. Just chill with some cats.

Minus_Me

God I love getting drunk with my sister. We don't do it anywhere near enough.

What a sweet little munchkin.

Chateau Lafite 99 is quite the wine not to be a stealth brag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom