• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gvaz

Banned
beeeeers

shipyard-export_1_2_1.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Past the dogs in cages...you enter the area that leads you to the sewers. Before the stairs w/ the lizard man, peep the window to ur right. 👀⏩

That should get u started.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh alright. Those lizard men always seemed like rat men to me. And arent some of them wearing blazers? They look fresh as hell.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
HOLY SHIT EMOJI UPDATE

👨🏿👶🏻👦🏻👩
🎅🏿 BLACK SANTA HOLY FUCK

🙌🏻👊🏿👌🏽

obin_gam

As a teacher, easter break is really fucking boring. (Even if it is 1200 and 15C outside and sunny)

Luckily I have Optimus Prime saving me with his cargo

sJo6k8J.jpg

That's ridiculous....RE4 is like the best in the series easily. I think RE5 was the single most disappointed I'd ever been in a game I was anticipating because I loved RE4 so much at the time.

Anyways I'm drinking Miller Lites on Wednesday night for some reason...justifying it because my b-day is tomorrow. So, you know, whatever.

Resi 4 is definitely Top 5 material for me. My friends never played it when it came out, so maybe that's part of why they are not that impressed with the game today. They never played past the village though.

Happy birthday to you!

Man, it sucks that you guys are not that active when I'm drinking. Stupid time differences.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
GAF kills my battery no lie. Brightness 0%.

Drunk, gotta meet up with a friend for his 21st Bday tonight.

Don't remember which apartment is his though. #thestruggle

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just beat father g. 💪🏻
Gonna go for a beers

Salsa

probs gonna go out this saturday with this girl I hooked up with couple weekends ago she's 20 and has braces it freaks me out

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking pbr playing bloodborne I guess I'm gonna try to order my watch in 20 minutes

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've officially lost it. After all these years in drunk thread, I have officially fallen into the void. But it feels good. And I'm now listening to cosmic journey as I fall asleep. Cats everywhere

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nah actually I'm fine. Me and dm and other cats are on a cosmic journey.

I just really hope that somehow I'm still salvageable. But maybe I'm too fucked up for her.

Wool

I've officially lost it. After all these years in drunk thread, I have officially fallen into the void. But it feels good. And I'm now listening to cosmic journey as I fall asleep. Cats everywhere

Hey man, just think about all the banned users out there. Whenever I think things are bad I always remind myself that I still have a NeoGAF account.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Braha , I fucked up.

My teacher withdrew me from the only class I need to graduate.

I don't know what to do :(

I think I'm just gonna pick up and move away somewhere :(

Braha , I fucked up.

My teacher withdrew me from the only class I need to graduate.

I don't know what to do :(

I think I'm just gonna pick up and move away somewhere :(
What exactly happened?

On topic: typical Friday night. I suck at demon's souls and my friends play melee. I'm stuck at an annoying boss fight for a good hour now.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
What exactly happened?

On topic: typical Friday night. I suck at demon's souls and my friends play melee. I'm stuck at an annoying boss fight for a good hour now.

Sometimes I go through really bad depression and It's hard for me to interact with people so I didn't go to my weekly meetings for my capstone project.

My teacher who is my advisor and the dean of students tries to contact me, but I didn't reciprocate.

I've been feeling lost and aimless for a while now so I guess subconsciously I wanted to put myself in a position where I'm forced to make a choice in where to go in my life.

I'm not really thinking straight, just bought a ticket to NYC and changes my number so no one I know can contact me when I disappearfrom Maryland.

It's weird I actually feel better now that I did that. Hopefully I manage somehow.

Sometimes I go through really bad depression and It's hard for me to interact with people so I didn't go to my weekly meetings for my capstone project.

My teacher who is my advisor and the dean of students tries to contact me, but I didn't reciprocate.

I've been feeling lost and aimless for a while now so I guess subconsciously I wanted to put myself in a position where I'm forced to make a choice in where to go in my life.

I'm not really thinking straight, just bought a ticket to NYC and changes my number so no one I know can contact me when I disappearfrom Maryland.

It's weird I actually feel better now that I did that. Hopefully I manage somehow.
That's a pretty bold move. Hope that everything turns out good for you!

I'm currently pretty aimless as well. I did a desperate move a couple of weeks ago and enrolled in a new school. My apprenticeship was beyond pointless and it is impossible to find anything good. Unemployed for nearly 6 months now.

And to get back to topic: I completely destroyed my friend on FIFA 06 and I'm thinking about getting PES 6 for my 360. I also want to get back to Demon's Souls, but I think I'm to drunk to do any damage to that one boss.

hoggert

ofc that voidwalker is wearing fucking ib kit

cat person, stay strong. its just the long never ending winter of life go for a walk or a bike tomorrow since it should be warmer and chillax with the earth spirit

also fuck everything

hoggert

i can walk after talking ps4 dick. its better then taking the knot of the big american xbone

it would be kinda funny if this thread could go blood borne -> system wars -> something else that is trending gaming side lol instead of just talking about drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom