• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
i think that shit is cool background music, like if it was playing in a bar or something id be down, but i wouldnt listen to it in my actual life.

todd terje slays a bit how you like the album

i think that shit is cool background music, like if it was playing in a bar or something id be down, but i wouldnt listen to it in my actual life.

tumblr_lu8cboy3l21qevix0.gif

coldvein

Banned
i feel like ive worn out my using the word gay as a pejorative in this thread. i never meant it.

but if i were to desccribe that terjjj derde guys music it would be like total seventies playboy _ _ _. its dope. its slick. but ..

here you got mac: http://youtu.be/LUOIvT9hzD8

listen to it tomorrow, dont wake the babies

coldvein

Banned
i know yall are asleep or whatever but im drinking some port for fthe first time

this shit is gross. kerouac you led me astray

honestly though

completely honest

a lot of elevator music is better

bossa nova is cute to have on in the background when you want to emulate that elevator experience with a ~special someone~

coldvein

Banned
yeah, i think its safe to say that most of us have never had "elevator experiences" with anyone.

minus or one of those rich fucks will come in and contradict me. yachts have elevators.

my first blowjob started in an elevator
GuRKo.gif

I don't think it's possible to have actual sexual intercourse in one unless it's stuck, or unless something is very, very wrong

editor's note: I also think the mile high club thing is rather bizarre

Salsa

my brother had sex with a random woman in an elevator

she like, met her at that moment, or barely before on some building they were in

I didnt believe it but there's witnesses of him getting off it and some pics

and he was also worried cause he fucked her without a condom and knew nothing about her

fuck my brother

kehs

Banned
my first blowjob started in an elevator
GuRKo.gif

I don't think it's possible to have actual sexual intercourse in one unless it's stuck, or unless something is very, very wrong

editor's note: I also think the mile high club thing is rather bizarre

Unless what's stuck mob?

yeah, i think its safe to say that most of us have never had "elevator experiences" with anyone.

minus or one of those rich fucks will come in and contradict me. yachts have elevators.

my "girlfriend" lives in a penthouse. i think i can make this happen

live vicariously though me

coldvein

Banned
nah. i mean, unless you want to touch illithids penis.

also, im pretty freaked out by the idea of growing up rich and how it might affect ones character.

coldvein

Banned
Shoulda just got some red grape MD 2020 it's probably more up your alley.

i know. this was a parting gift from my girlfriends ex (to her). i am drinking it cuz fuck that guy.

well illithid is guaranteed to be cut so i'd be down

pinot grigio and that gerhuzenheimer wine are my faves

gerhuzenhiemer is a white, i take it?

What the fuck is port coldvein?

i dont know, its some weird shit. it looks like wine but its hella sweet and syrupy and 20%abv. it might even be a nice bottle. its 20 years old. but again, fuck that guy im drinking it.

yeah white

i just don't trust those colored wines. i don't hate them, i just have a preference. and before anyone jumps on me some of my best friends like colored wine.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yet another glorious morning to ponder the hardships of life 📢

kehs

Banned
Can someone ask jtwo why he doesn't answer my calls?

I keep getting this message that says this(I'm paraphrasing):

The number you have dialed has been disconnected. Whoever gave you this number decided they didn't want to actually talk to you after the time you met.

I'm gonna try calling again.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think you have my actual phone number. You're also being weird.

Noshino

whites are just too fruity, dont tend to drink them as often

actually i tend to drink them with girls most of the times

fav wine though has to be le pergole torte

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You do realize getting huffy about me saying you've been acting weird is super weird, right copernicus?
And also saying shit publicly about my phone number and how you feel like I diss you is also super weird. I haven't changed any of my contact info. Everything is the same as it always was, you're just making weird posts about me. I don't know why either, but its been happening for weeks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom