• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
PrEds6Z.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Really connected with this drunk pregnant chick over a cigarette. Once they ship the baby away I think we should give it a shot, as long as she gets sterilized first. Just to be safe.

Regardless of what happens this year with my last minute search for coachella tix I'm buying next years tickets the first second they allow me. Worst case I can sell it for profit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm experiencing a personal emergency and some bible pusher has the gall to ring my doorbell.

I was brushing my teeth and had two drops of foamy teethpaste spit fleck on my shirt and was hunched over the faucet trying to wash it out with one hand as I continued brushing my teeth with the other. So I answer the door with a completely wet tshirt and a beard full of toothpaste and he hands me a jesus pamphlet. Ugh. This neighborhood. You're not even safe in your home.

hoggert

i know the feeling, its a bad time for america when you cant even answer your own door with out discharging through it first at least twice

I was daydrinking at the bar my bro works at, chilling and enjoying opening day, when some middle aged creeper comes in and starts asking ME all this personal shit about my bro like whats his name, how old is he lol. who the fuck does that work on seriously.

he had a fade like ninja from die antwoord and asked me if i had $10 in singles before i got the fuck out

Andrew.

Banned
I got 26 hours of sleep this weekend. What the fuck. I think it was the new strain of bud my connect gave me. I was goddamn comatose.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going grocery shopping. And I've got the bug to make tea.

FYI that shirt has to be washed again. toothpaste always leaves a mark. I've also got bug bites on my arm. someone call the police for me.

ZeroRay

Eating iced cream.

Felt like razors were making their way through my digestive tract this morning. Fried rice, pizza, donuts and beer don't mix well apparently.

Eating iced cream.

Felt like razors were making their way through my digestive tract this morning. Fried rice, pizza, donuts and beer don't mix well apparently.

ugh I ate like such a fatass this weekend

pizza burritos Chinese food

I've been farting all day

Salsa

I read some stuff about the gone girl cast today and I keep getting more convinced that the blurred lines chick is the perfect woman

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
but what about the girl in the webm thread pitching the baseball by doing a kartwheel

Having a big stinky beer piss whilst you've been holding it in = the best.

Going on a date with your bae and being at the blissful start were yous are getting along and really getting to know each other. The electricity...the look of excitement...when yous are sitting together and your knees are just slightly touching together =

66785.5.jpg

There's a very unattractive girl in my accounting class whose all into me so I decided to grow a beard to maybe tarnish my looks but it's only making me more irresistible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom