• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
pshh the plan was to have money first

I was actually just talking to a coworker about how I want to visit Uruguay and had a friend who could show me around, like two days ago.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
also if you are a blood borne go to nightmare frontier

code: 420DMX

me and a friend are going to be killing people
I'm not there yet. :(

On Gatling gun man and I'm really really enjoying it. Kinda reminds me of sens fortress a bit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I was trying not to drink tonight.. But WHOOOPS

oh well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can feel the hills exploding
I'm sorry for us
Everyone is operating under the;
how
Starting a sixties revolution with my
neighbors refrigerator
full of blood
🌲

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
drinking my third 16oz pbr and playing with a really nice dark sepia faber castell pen AMA

I normally stick with beer but decided to go full bourbon tonight. Catching up on some game of thrones.

It's making me want to get dark souls 2 now. But I'm still only like halfway through bloodbourne so that ain't happening. Great game. I can't play it for long stretches though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Was telling my girlfriend today that I had always discounted Dark Souls2 but after watching some of the new videos (really the first footage I've even seen of the game) that now I really want to try it out.

I kinda just want to also get a PS3 and have all four games going at once. I'm technically still not even done with Dark Souls yet. I've always planned on and most definitely will play the whole series eventually but the idea of having all 4 going and just swapping between when one gets frustrating is very very novel.

I'd really like to go back and play the others but I loathe hooking up my PS3. Its really just a matter of swapping out cords considerng it's on my shelf and uses the same cords as the PS4. I just cant bring myself to do it often enough.

I like that idea of switch through the different ones as one gets frustrating. Maybe I will get DS2 after all.

Get'sMad

Was telling my girlfriend today that I had always discounted Dark Souls2 but after watching some of the new videos (really the first footage I've even seen of the game) that now I really want to try it out.

I just got it on PS4 the other day. I did 3 play throughs on it on PS3 last year...the graphics upgrades are nice and they made a lot of tweaks to it. It's def worth playing but damn...like I've said in threads about it I honestly can't think of a game I both really like and hate at the same time as much as it. Like there are moments during it when I'm all "daamn this is really great" and the next being like "why the fuck would they do this?"

tl;dr DS2 its complicated man....

Get'sMad

Also I gotta say I loooove how you play these games Jtwo.

always laughing at these jamokes in the BB thread talking about how easy and shit it was to "platinum" as if they did that shit blind w/ no help at all.

also trophies are stupid as fuck.

Gvaz

Banned
i bought a new bubbler, my first one

i also am drinking some beer and some 100 proof morgan's spiced rum.

now im gonna watch the leaked eps of game of thrones

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

I kinda just want to also get a PS3 and have all four games going at once. I'm technically still not even done with Dark Souls yet. I've always planned on and most definitely will play the whole series eventually but the idea of having all 4 going and just swapping between when one gets frustrating is very very novel.

Knowing u share my love of the series you def gotta play Demon Souls some day. One of my top games ever.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
hearing that new ratatat single makes it seem weirds its been a decade since i saw them at the great american music hall playing in front of a dvd player. it was basically the first show i ever went to.

Minus_Me

My gf and me and my sis raided my parents wine cellar earlier today. Somehow by the grace of wtv higher power, my parents love my gfs parents. Mind blowing.

That and we fooled around in my house while everyone was around, which was kinda hot.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
They were playing in front if a dvd player?

Yeah. It played some animations during the music, but during intermission it just had the bouncing DVD PLAYER logo like a super ghetto walmart machine. It was tight. I had a picture on Myspace at the time.

My gf and me and my sis raided my parents wine cellar earlier today. Somehow by the grace of wtv higher power, my parents love my gfs parents. Mind blowing.

That and we fooled around in my house while everyone was around, which was kinda hot.

foolin when you can follow the conversation of the party is a thing for sure

Yeah. It played some animations during the music, but during intermission it just had the bouncing DVD PLAYER logo like a super ghetto walmart machine. It was tight. I had a picture on Myspace at the time.

Alright, thats pretty damn cool. Only thing that would've been funnier is if it was just an oldschool pc playing a screen saver.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Interesting night. At first I was gonna go to the bar but when I got there, and saw the usual sat night shitshow I decided to keep walking and get a few tallboyz to take to a secluded place. Then I got back home and had one down this near by path. These two dudes came walkin up which doesn't happen much.

Both were ex-cons from the creepy half-way home two doors down. I let them kill my beer and bummed a couple smokes. Guess one of them had a lung collapse and a heart attack but survived. He said they give him pills that make him puke out booze but he spits them out. I didn't tell them my name or where I live and peaced out.

Now I'm back. It never hurts to have friends in strange places. Never know when you might need someone to watch you back. But I would never trust dudes like that. Anyways home and there's already two cats up in my face. Listening to intense psychedelic rock.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
10881789_373160739542838_179238515_n.jpg

I think True Widow is my favorite rock band atm

Mully

Both of your cats are adorable guys. They are both part of my screensaver slideshow now.

I got with another cougar tonight. I'm not sure what it is that draws me to Cougars.

How is that? In my mind cougars seem very interesting and fun but I don't think I could ever pull it off or actually go for it.

I always go for people younger than me for some reason.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I haven't had much luck in awhile but during my streak last fall it was mostly older girls. Most of them don't care if your life is a mess, just being young and virile is enough. My only prospect aka the only girl I want atm is I think 32 but that's not that much older than me really. if it goes anywhere at least I can play the angle of saying I have a few years to catch my shitty life up.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm not trying to be rude because she's DM's girlfriend (who he stole from the other cat because he's fixed) but she's laying in front of the keyboard and her breath literally smells like a rotten bucket of fish heads.

Mully

You have to kill her. Fish heads are gross.

Cougars are fun. I met one double my age a few weeks back. I guess it's the wisdom that gets me. A woman who's been through the ringer and has come out the other side with a shit ton of knowledge and confidence is so goddamn sexy to me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
sharing post-punk links on fb with this cute goth girl who I like who used to like me like a decade ago it all comes full circle

AcridMeat

Banned
Holy shit Squarepusher was intense.

One of the opening DJ duos called OG Krush played like 90 minutes of jungle DnB which kicked ass.

Fuck I'm tired.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Woke up and played Bloodborne since I got too drunk to play last night. I have 12k souls on the line at the top of Gatling Gun tower. 👀🙊👌

Gotta go to work though. :(

Okay, I think liquor might take over beer as my go to type of drink. All the whiskey and coke this weekend got me smitten.

In other news, I hung out with this super cute girl who I kind of but not really have a thing with. It's pretty cool. This is the first time in a long time I'm not pushing for a relationship and just letting things go as they may. It's been fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom