• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

Work in 6 hours. Drunk. Ate taco bell. Offering this guy thirty bucks to work my shift from 2-10 instead of 2-6. I hope he says yes because I'm wasted

Salsa

that 20yo sent me a text basically saying she sorta regrets sleeping with me in terms of sleeping with someone she just met and that she would have liked to know me better before and some stuff but basically that she regrets sleeping with me out of the blue

what? you dont do that to someone's ego. why even send that

she actually managed to hurt my self-esteem. fucking kids

hoggert

that 20yo sent me a text basically saying she sorta regrets sleeping with me in terms of sleeping with someone she just met and that she would have liked to know me better before and some stuff but basically that she regrets sleeping with me out of the blue

http://www.mtv.com/shows/wonder_showzen/wonder-showzen-season-2-ep-4-justice/1529287/playlist/

J. Bravo

Lol who cares. Onto the next one. Don't waste your time with her.

I'm tired as fuck. Holy shit.

Gvaz

Banned
im getting over a cold lol

dxm earlier in the day, dph/melatonin to get to sleep, primatine tablets to help knock this shit out of my lungs, and afrin to clear the passages

shit i have to take just to feel normal

Get'sMad

There was a nice gentle thunderstorm this morning that made sleeping in today own and seemed to magically cure any potential hangover I was going to have.

Gonna make some gumbo and drink some scotch today and watch the dang Masters.

lawnchair

Banned
far from home and didn't bring my gameboy

i would get down on some chrono trigger DS right now .. all i gots is these beers and sad songs instead

I'm playing demon's souls and my brother Bloodborne in the same room while we are chugging down some beers. We are having a blast.

Shame that I have to go to a bowling alleyy with some friends and my girlfriend and I just don't really want to.

lawnchair

Banned
if you mean bro in the sense of you came from the same mother, then yes

otherwise .. ehhhhh. you and your "bro" should go to the bowling alley with diddykongsquest

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is that like a Lyric from your favorite Greenday song?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I exclusively listen to insane hype-jams curated by the worlds most exclusive tastemakers. Sorry.

you should move towards normal social interaction instead of away from it playboy

Playing games with your bro counts as social interaction right?

if you mean bro in the sense of you came from the same mother, then yes

otherwise .. ehhhhh. you and your "bro" should go to the bowling alley with diddykongsquest

I actually mean my real brother. He is more important to me than any other person in my life, so I think it's ok when I would rather spend time with him.

But yeah, my friend just picked me up. Let see how that will end.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Lunch status = these French fries are soggy and why am I eating leftover takeout. I know better than this. I have a time problem in that there is not enough time to feed myself properly.

I subsist entirely off cannabis vapor, hype jams, and From Software titles. 💪

Not counting the alcohol because I'm still trying to cut that out. Had a dry night last night. First in a few weeks.

Feel disturbingly lucid today.

Get'sMad

Yeah leftover french fries are always a no go man unless you like want to fire up the oven and who the fuck is gonna go through that sort of hassle for left over fries?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The club sandwich was good though. Ugh. The insidious part of takeout for dinner is you don't shop. So tonight I'm in the same spot I was last night: no food. Grocery shopping sucks. Me and my girlfriend have been trying to team up food-wise but we're only together 3-4 days a week so there's still a lot of solo time and I only want to drink and stare at the wall on my alone nights.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Man I'm still recovering. I woke up on my friends couch and have no idea how I got there this was 9hrs ago.

I was sober last night, but I had to deal with a delightful Skype call between OnettHansen and me where he revealed that he would marry me if I had a vagina.

good times

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sitting in a coffee shop listening to Michael Jackson.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

hoggert

michael jackson is a god among men i wish i was young enough to be whisked away to his magic kingdom to play sega games all day

blood borne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom