• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Meeting ended at 10:30, I was at the venue by 11. Saw A-Trak for 30 minutes and then SBTRKT came on man it was so worth it.

He threw on King Kunta at one point, and did a mix of Klapp Klapp that ruled.

Danced my butt off in my work clothes.

Ricker

Probably old but its my first time in here,thought it was funny...

xih50HP.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My girlfriend showed me spirited away for the first time last week and I can't stop thnking about it.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Listening to Frank Sinatra.

"And if you should survive to a hundred and five
Look at all you'll derive out of bein' alive"

This man, this legend. 🙌🙌🙌

Wool

baby DM

big boy DM. he was the runt of the litter. They thought he was gonna die

Wow look at that cat.

Should we start a drunk gaf facebook group and post on there instead?

Edit: My bad!

Minus_Me I like the nooks too. My mom has a cushioned bench in one of the windowsills, I love it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Blowjobs may now be referred to as an N64.

Go out and get a Nintendo 64.

Wool

I bought a big pork loin, how do I make that Mexican style shredded pork? Jtwo?! I have a crock pot. Tryna make some tacos w/ cilantro and stuff

Minus_Me

Minus_Me I like the nooks too. My mom has a cushioned bench in one of the windowsills, I love it.

My sister has a recessed couch/alcove in her room which she always used to read in. Has really nice bay windows so its always sunny and airy.

Our drawing room also has a side parlor which is simply awesome for having intimate talks or other activities lol.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Where the hell is the post your pic thread? I need to post something cool looking.

Also, I'm not drunk anymore. Shit sucks.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Where the hell is the post your pic thread? I need to post something cool looking.

Also, I'm not drunk anymore. Shit sucks.
Congrats on not being drunk. This thread has been used for cool looking things in the past.

I just marathoned the whole season of Garfunkel and Oates on Netflix. That was just awesome. Then I read that they did not renew the show for a second season. Now I'm sad.

And we still have only like 9 beers left.

chixdiggit

Decided to mix up some Long Island Ice Tea tonight. So delicious. I already sucked down 2 and am buzzed. I'm normally a beer drinker so I drink them way too fast.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm drinking beers at the bar. It's okay, just being a ghost. By the time I leave I'll probably be p toast and then I have most of a growler at home so I'm sure I will be trashed by the end. Tbh can't lie do miss the touch / the touching of a girl. It's been 2 long. But I'm just so detached from all that lately. 😖 2 used 2 being on my own and it's fucked me up.

Just pounding beer and smoking cigs at the moment in my garage thinking of what I'm gonna do next in life. I have a family, house, and animals. I've fulfilled my current goals but it's time to set new goals and go out and achieve them.

Edit: I've achieved these goals 3 years ago when I was 25. I'm 28 now and it's time to move towards bigger things in life. It's incredible what hard work and dedication can do to a man. I was down on my luck in my early 20s but turned my life around and done things I thought I'd never achieve. Never give up and keep moving forward :)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The one positive to my situation is that I'm a masochist so at least I can find some perverse pleasure in my self-inflicted suffering. 👍🏻

The one positive to my situation is that I'm a masochist so at least I can find some perverse pleasure in my self-inflicted suffering. 👍🏻

Mingle a bit at the bar, don't be a ghost/creep. Who cares if girls turn away or turn you down. Your bound to connect with someone.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly its just par for the course. Not masochistic, just the eternal state of it all.

I was describing my relationship with alcohol to linnet and was talking about in 2006-2011 when I'd fall asleep with a beer in my armpit and a laptop on my chest.

The hardest part of having a light in your life is the disparity it causes with our darkness. Its easy to fall prey to the undead curse.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I bought a big pork loin, how do I make that Mexican style shredded pork? Jtwo?! I have a crock pot. Tryna make some tacos w/ cilantro and stuff

I usually use pork shoulder, but yeah, just slow cook it in your liquid of choosing until it falls apart and then fry/sear it on a skillet for carnitas!!!!! I guess it might be too late for dinner suggestions! Love you w00l!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Snuggler. Never Mingle. Ever. Mingling is for Stinkspirits and we are

each a

C U T E S P I R I T

hoggert

train wasnt running so ended up walking home because fuck taking the bus

meet up with a a dude i knew from high school i hadnt seen since back then
dude has serious game changing plans for the�� ��� ��� ��� ��� ��� game
way a mutual friend was describing i didnt think it would be for real
but after chilling with him for a couple of hours and grilling him on shit like
asian market
restrictive forms of dialect creating emergent dialogue (lol)
older generational gap shift and slang
etc
i came out pretty fucking impressed even if he was just reciting pr
dude has a serious head on his shoulder. sorry for no real details im not under nda or anything i just want to keep my mouth shut and his shit on the dl

sober but not drunk anymore fuck it

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
simple edit ruins emoji gotta use that full page edit

hoggert we should play destiny stoon i guess im even game for right now

hoggert

yeah edit ruins emojis

i'll be around sunday for Destiny i think. i want some VoG shit. Fuck playing more bloodborne lol the addiction is real

edit: oh and it's emoji stuff im talking about above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom