• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

welp, i got drunk and ate bangers and mash and fell asleep half dressed in front of the open window because it was fucking hot and my balls demanded some night aire.

all in all, a great night.

Get'sMad

I went to the grocery store and bought 2 things...a 6 pack of High Life tall boys and a rotisserie chicken.

This is going to be a historical Sunday y'all.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Rumors of going to see Furious 7 in Dbox tonight. Not sure how well be feeling after work though.

Wool

tumblr_ni14xlsibb1so15avo1_400.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Fuck. So I wasn't even going to go out last night, but I changed my mind and went out after work. Decent night at the bar, saw a few friends. Then that one girl called and texted me, she was at another bar and wanted to meet up but it was almost closing time. So I get a bunch of beers to go so we can drink back at my place, but then she stops texting back and disappears.

But then this other girl I met last night who looks almost exactly like my last ex-girlfriend invited me to come to an after party with her and a couple people. That's when we started doing some lines and kept drinking more and more. I got so fucked up. Last thing I remember we went to another party at some random house, I was there for awhile but then some random dude started freaking out and telling me to get the fuck out. I have no idea what I did, but I was in the black out zone so I'm sure I did something offensive.

I had to walk home at least a few miles and that's when I realized that I lost my phone. Stumbled around the block for a long time, searching through peoples yards and shit at like 5am but it was nowhere. When I woke up today it felt like a bad dream. Tracked it's location on find my iphone but no luck, but then searched for it again and it was right where the AT&T store is. Some kind soul found my shit and took it back there.

Dark fucking night, but at least I got my shit back.

AcridMeat

Banned
That post made me think a music video of a night out from a smartphone's perspective would be pretty interesting. Like a modern version of Smack My Bitch Up.

Get'sMad

My dad is hilarious.

He's 63.....still plays and keeps up w/ video games. his favorite radio station is that deep house station on Sirius called Chill. He also really likes wine.

I should probably get him to post here.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna eat Mexican food and then watch Godzilla and kikis delivery service.

injurai

Banned
all of a sudden I have a mighty craving for oneida oven chicken fingers and oven fries

but I don't have any... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

yeah man but its too good

do it too much and when you're not on it the world feels hella grey and boring (I mean more than it is)

that's what i'm worried about, now that i'm sober.

it's kinda like how i love adderal so much that i try not to take it that often at all, because i know i'd get addicted. can't take too much molly.

though squarepusher was FUCKING INCREDIBLE

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
you on a Ghibli kick or something right now, jtwo?

bless you
It's been really really cool. I've seen a few of the movies but not all of them. My girlfriend is a really big fan and is giving me the tour.

So far castle in the sky has been my favorite.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
1/4ozs are buy one get one today, and I had a 25$ reward on my membership card and the girl gave me chocolate covered blueberries. So I just for a half ounce of weed and an edible for 65$

Ugh, .... just had a serious "vodka-shot" session, but stupid me had to mix it with beer because i ran out of soda.... crap ...... i shouldn't be this drunk ..... need to play some serious Mario K. but can't find the controller..... WTF ... !!!

J. Bravo

1/4ozs are buy one get one today, and I had a 25$ reward on my membership card and the girl gave me chocolate covered blueberries. So I just for a half ounce of weed and an edible for 65$

oh dude. wtf. i get a quarter for $100. I need to move to washington. jesus.

Wool

Man, I can't wait until they legalize here. 4:20 in ten minutes. It's really nice out, and I'm listening to Grateful Dead. I think I'm going to crack a beer and sit in my yard by the creek.

tumblr_n3qfdyvm0q1r2kyjno1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
WHY DOES MY PS4 ALWAYS YELL AT ME

*brushes against Ps4*

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

arab

🍁 🍁
🍁 🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁 🍁
🍁 🍁

🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁

🍁 🍁
🍁 🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁

🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁

🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁

🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁 🍁
🍁 🍁
🍁 🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁

🍁 🍁
🍁🍁 🍁
🍁 🍁 🍁
🍁 🍁🍁
🍁 🍁

🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁

🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁 🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁 🍁
🍁 🍁

🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁

‼️💚 TODAY IS 4⃣/2⃣0⃣💚‼️ HOPE YOU ARE WAKING💤 AND 🎂BAKING🍰 ON THIS FINE HOLIDAY!🌱 IF YOU WANT TO GET 😍BLAZED😍 🌀AND CRAZED🌀 AND SMOKE A BIG BOWL 🍵♨️, YOU ARE IN LUCK! 🍄
The 🌿Weed Gods🌿 have blessed🙏🏼 you with ONE 🍃marijuana leaf🍃! Send this to 🔟 of your biggest 💎STONER💎 friends and make a wish!💫 Within 420✨minutes, your wish will COME TRUE🚬! If you DON'T❌ send this to your fellow POTHEADS💨, you'll have BAD LUCK🍀 AND never get HIGH⬆️ EVER AGAIN😨. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY😆THE 🚬POT! 💚🍁💚🍁💚🍁💚🍁

J. Bravo

There comes a point where you're so high you can't swallow, and water makes your throat more dry. I am at the point after that workout I just had.

Damn you've got both of them? I've never even played a PS4. I want to get Bloodborne tho...

I got em all. The big boys and a Wii U. Feels good being able to play almost everything. I just need a PC now. (Doubt it'll happen any time soon)

Buy it. And use that glorious game as motivation to buy a PS4. Game was a legit. Finally beat my first run through on Sunday.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Shoutout to putting your socks on before your jeans so you don't stretch the knees

Going to see fast and furious in DBOX with my girlfriend tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom