• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

Told this girl I am 27 . Really I'm 23. She's 29. She has a great ass though. Also she thinks I'm a firefighter already lol. Guess I'll lay it down before telling her the truth

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Maybe I'm getting old. 28. I just don't like it when people touch me. It scares me away. Oh well Cosmic Journey is above all this shit.

J. Bravo

i think these girls talk to me for a few mins, see how good looking i am, ask me how old i am, and then if i'm like 24 or younger they are done. i can't believe i have started lying about my age lol. but this chick was hot. 29 is kind of old tho , damn.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
ea7q7nd.gif

J. Bravo

bro where you at in Bloodborne?? Also you should get bf4 or pvz so we can play that shit now that u have ps4.
i suck ass at bloodborne mang. think the last boss i beat was cleric beast. next one is vicar amelia? i believe. i have the cathedral ward shortcut open but thats about as far as i've been. i have bf4 on pc and pvz = plants vs zombies? theres multi?

Pretty drunk right now. Reocovering slowly with some Unprofessional Fridays via Giant Bomb. Met a nice girl tonight with similar tastes in horror games tonight, Seeing It Follows with her tomorrow. However, she is a lesbian. Dissapointed, I suppose. But she's kind, and I appreciate having a friend whom shares the same appreciation of horror filmmaking as me.

A loud noise on UPF just happened. Burning film, it was. Scared me more than expected, My soul is shaken, unexpectedly. A Smores Poptart sits in front of me. I plan on small bites for however much of the evening remains, It's sweet. Not as delicious as the "The Tonight Dough" Ben & Jerry's Ice Cfeam as I bought earlier, though, But I didn't want to fall asleep and leave that ice cream to melt.

My job leaves me in conflict. I work at the University of Oregon Rec Center, a gym so advanced and plumped with Nike cash that we display standard-def content on the 50+ foot screen overllooking the atrium. Yet, I am not fit. I enjoy the finer things in life. Safeway Chicken Strrps. Pabpts Blue Ribbon. Dank sandwhiches from Cheba Hut. Sometimes I worry that my coworkers judge me for not being as physically fit as them. But I am confident that I am more happy.

Life has been challenging, though from the perspective of a straight white male in America, maybe that voice is silent. Yet still, I feel anquish. Awkward motions control me, occasionally. A girl a work who I admire, sees me as little more than an ally. It is awkward, then. Today I wrote a report of a man who would break personal space, hugging a woman without concent. A man who looks like Pete Davidson x the guy from Lost is on Giatnt Bomb. I am disoriented. Sometimes I see myself as an awkward man who hugs. But life is thus cruel.

A new bite of poptart brings new flavor. Graham and marshmallow overwhelm me. It's so good. I adore America, and what it stands for. But we know, as Dan Ryckert says, the cheese must meet the Oreo. Barack Obama has gone grey, without his own knowledge. If I were to grey my here, would I be admired? Chris Gore, the one guy who one American Idol, they were heroes. If I was also grey, could I get that same passion applied to me?

Bite #untellible. State of Emergency is the same. The effect of so many PBRs dulls. I lack regrets. Maybe another post after this. Maybe not.

J. Bravo

My liver hurts a little bit. I took 3 acetaminophen before going to sleep and I guess it's working overtime. My liver I mean, because I still have a headache of sorts

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuckin shit I got wasted with barely any dinner and no breakfast back to work

I have everyone fooled thinking I'm super cool. I'm so cool nobody questions me.

Get'sMad

Woke up, almost missed my appointment for a haircut, got a sick new cut while half asleep and then I went and got a bloody mary and w/ a pal and now I'm back home and said fuck it, it's Saturday, and am cracking some beers.

I mean what the hell else am I supposed to do?

Get'sMad

It's record store day too huh...really want to hit up my local shop because they always do like a 10% discount on everything on the other I don't want to deal with all the dipshits...but maybe all the asswipes who go there to buy the limited, exclusive, overpriced garbage they put out every year will probably all gone by now.

obin_gam

Me and my brother drinking cognac (he in the background is a redditer and has never heard of neogaf... the hell should i do??????????)
x0sgTXW.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wearing my headband at work for the first time and I feel exceptionally powerful.

Get'sMad

what kind of headband?

like big puffy old school basketball/tennis style one or like one of those plastic ones w/ the teeth?

I have some of those kind of thin fabric/elastic ones that I use to keep my hair out of my face while I'm running or biking since I have long hair on top.

akira28

yeah thats what yer momma said

��

actually I'm pretty sure that's what your momma would have said....

..if she hadn'ta been choking on my coq au vin. Luckily for you I was able to administer the Heimlich.
I later apologized for using too many lardons.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Out. Wasn'f going to but Work then had the rest of my growler and a few of the people I actually like were out so I had to. Boredom is the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom