• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I had a couple nights like that back in the dark ages (junior year of college).
Yeah. I'm normally p chill in rl when I'm drinking, even when p fn drunk, but then on occasion I have a bad night and manage to go over that cliff into the darkness. Then things get rly rly bad and I act in a way that's v disturbing sometimes. Even tho I don't want to know the type of demonic things I did to get kicked out etc, not knowing also fucks w my head. Just gotta stay far away from that cliff. 😓

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Furious7 was pretty good.

Not very coherent but good action and a sweet memorial to Paul Walker. Lots of fun. The Dbox was ridiculous.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
2nite's the first night I've been out since that night last weekend. A lil paranoid of seeing anyone from that one night but it's prob fine. I just feel like people know but they prob don't. Had a bunch of free ipa's at work after work so already a lil buzzed but I'll be curful.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, just sittin along drinking a beer. Good weekend. Not sure what to do about dinner. Maybe I just won't eat.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've been consistently eating like 1.5 meals a day since last summer. At least I'm staying skinny.

That's one of the few positives of the darkest year of my life so far.

lawnchair

Banned
Fuck. So I wasn't even going to go out last night, but I changed my mind and went out after work. Decent night at the bar, saw a few friends. Then that one girl called and texted me, she was at another bar and wanted to meet up but it was almost closing time. So I get a bunch of beers to go so we can drink back at my place, but then she stops texting back and disappears.

But then this other girl I met last night who looks almost exactly like my last ex-girlfriend invited me to come to an after party with her and a couple people. That's when we started doing some lines and kept drinking more and more. I got so fucked up. Last thing I remember we went to another party at some random house, I was there for awhile but then some random dude started freaking out and telling me to get the fuck out. I have no idea what I did, but I was in the black out zone so I'm sure I did something offensive.

I had to walk home at least a few miles and that's when I realized that I lost my phone. Stumbled around the block for a long time, searching through peoples yards and shit at like 5am but it was nowhere. When I woke up today it felt like a bad dream. Tracked it's location on find my iphone but no luck, but then searched for it again and it was right where the AT&T store is. Some kind soul found my shit and took it back there.

Dark fucking night, but at least I got my shit back.

real shit that is a good story right there

Wool

It's really nice out today, and it's Earth Day. I think I get seasonally depressed from the darkness of winter. Thank god it's over.

This girl with the Rolling Stones tongue tattooed on her wrist was talking to me about some bullshit in class today, and I kept thinking I should make a joke about their album "tattoo you" but I couldn't come up with anything.

JTwo I just started the slow cooker w/ the pork. I might spend the next 6-8 hours in the kitchen listening to listening to Wilco, drinking beer, and smelling it cook.

injurai

Banned
It's really nice out today, and it's Earth Day. I think I get seasonally depressed from the darkness of winter. Thank god it's over.

This girl with the Rolling Stones tongue tattooed on her wrist was talking to me about some bullshit in class today, and I kept thinking I should make a joke about their album "tattoo you" but I couldn't come up with anything.

JTwo I just started the slow cooker w/ the pork. I might spend the next 6-8 hours in the kitchen listening to listening to Wilco, drinking beer, and smelling it cook.

The cold weather rolled back in today. I feel happy again. Heh.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I want some pork. I'm eating quinoa at work and all I want to do is just cape cannabis and zone. But no I have to work for 2.5 more hours. :/

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I will!

Playing those halo iPhone games and they're not bad!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I drank a beer and talked to my girlfriend about Palm and also webOS today.

webOS was the best OS there was

rip in peace

oh, and responding to snuggles story a little back

coke and alcohol never ends well. i generally try to do one or the other, but sometimes i get too drunk and then there's coke and it all becomes a mess, so i feel ya

lawnchair

Banned
coke and alcohol are great together imo. eventually it sucks but you dont not eat the apple because it will eventualy become a core, as they say

esms

When this thread pops up during the week and I wanna drink, but I got shit to do...

giphy.gif

The temptation is real.

Tabris

ever have those moments when drunk where you still got your shoes on but you're like fuck taking your shoes off too much work and so you sleep with your shoes. i feel that's going to happen tonight as i dun want to take off my shoes

injurai

Banned
ever have those moments when drunk where you still got your shoes on but you're like fuck taking your shoes off too much work and so you sleep with your shoes. i feel that's going to happen tonight as i dun want to take off my shoes

i'm not a monster

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Left the barn, it's not fun there anymore. Drinking a few in my goto secluded spot w some emotional music, thinking of memories I'm tired of remembering.

this is what i do on vacation. fuck hotel sheets.

Brakke

Banned
Alright ya lushes what's the play: pick and stick or run the field?

It's after dinner. You're at the bar. You commit to one cocktail in rounds? Or mix it up? Pick my next drink: another Manhattan? Or wile out.

My intuition says changing your drink is tacky: a man oughta learn to live with his mistakes.

Wool

this is what i do on vacation. fuck hotel sheets.

I've slept in my clothes plenty of times, but almost never with shoes on. I think on a couple occasions I've slept on top of all the covers/sheets with my shoes still on, but if you try to get into the bed wearing shoes the rubber soles get caught on everything, and it's way more comfortable to take them off anyways.

I like the idea of going to sleep 100% ready for work the next morning tho. Clothes, shoes, keys and wallet in my pockets, etc. Literally just get out of the bed and leave the house.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I like the idea of going to sleep 100% ready for work the next morning tho. Clothes, shoes, keys and wallet in my pockets, etc. Literally just get out of the bed and leave the house.
It's a who's who what's what type of living

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah I guess I drunk bought all of the life is strange game but it s fun.I'll stream it tomorrow night again from the start. If anyone wants 2 join in and make it a group experience u should it will b fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom