• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Tomorrow midnght est I'll be blazin thru the first 2 eps. 📡

Please join 2 make me feel less alone. Not drinking again till next week at least.

We were drinking some beers on a bench in our village. Brought back some memories from 2008.

Now we are playing some melee again.

What is the rest of drunk GAF doing?

Myggen

y5ptMsd.gif

barnone

I'm drinking steel reserve to commemorate my first post in here. you guys have girlfriends and I'm almost a year single, is this my game changer? tonight we're going out!

Sitting in a bar in my small-ass town drinking Heineken, celebrating my birthday. This bar really needs to add a kitchen so they can serve hard liquor, but it's a good time.

Salsa

came across pics of the ex on a trip to Panama for a weekend hitting some bars with some friend and shit she never told me about (she shouldnt have to)

got drunk and started texting not like being mad but at the same time in a kind of "wtf" attitude, tho i guess it didnt came across much since she didnt really get mad but I do feel bad

im a dumbass. shitty night. guess im not over it yet? saaaad

bought this to calm down

rWRsMwp.png

it has beats

Salsa

I also wrote to some friends about doin something tonight or tomorrow and they all came together in basically saying "yeah idk we're partying too much dont think i'll do something for a while"

ffs

Jroman2323

Neo Member
Drinking Utah's finest Polygamy Nitro Porter in hopes of getting laid by several women... Not the case at the moment, so I'm watching the Clippers Spurs game and browsing Neogaf of course.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Had a perk for the first time. Was at a bar smoking Hookah a few hours later and it hit me hard, luckily my friends live across the street. Laid down for a bit and felt fine.

Sai-kun

Banned
When I get drunk I start getting really contemplative and always almost say really sentimental weird shit I shouldn't be saying

Hello gaf

J. Bravo

This mom liked me enough she gave me her drink. Full uv vodka with sprite. Not bad. Plus the huge two long islands. I'm Gucci. Different bar now I guess. My girl won't come out so I guess I got to be good tonight.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
bravo i just started daredevil too, just finished episode 3

shit is cash!

also im dunk and itfeels like saturday but its FRIDAY BABY

J. Bravo

yeah i jus fnished ep3. i might watch 4. i called into work berause i'm drunk af and wil be hungover. also this heartburn is making me wanna puke. fuck. daredefvil tho.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
i need to wakeup early enough to go to an all day concert tomorrow, no more daredevil for me. gonna smoke some cigs for sure tho

J. Bravo

sounds like a good idea. i just puked , but it was like an acid reflux puke, not a drunk puke. i should probably smoke and head to sleep .

daredevil tho.

Salsa

apparently there's a party on my film school but it's all new gen

havent seen any of the 4 guys that are still there and are not new people in like a year

if I end up there i'd be like this old fart in a place full of 20 year old year 1 people

but im gettin drunker as the night goes on and considering it harder

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
apparently there's a party on my film school but it's all new gen

havent seen any of the 4 guys that are still there and are not new people in like a year

if I end up there i'd be like this old fart in a place full of 20 year old year 1 people

but im gettin drunker as the night goes on and considering it harder

Why bother. Let's just give up, get fat and play videogames forever. 😩

I dropped acid and this is now going to be a running entry of my thoughts. Because it's a super internal drug and not an external drug, and I feel like it's affecting more me inside then out. Like, my muscles in my neck are super super tense and sometimes its hard to breath. And sometimes I feel it in my teeth.

Sai-kun

Banned
I dropped acid and this is now going to be a running entry of my thoughts. Because it's a super internal drug and not an external drug, and I feel like it's affecting more me inside then out. Like, my muscles in my neck are super super tense and sometimes its hard to breath. And sometimes I feel it in my teeth.

sending good vibes your way :)

ascii42

LSD seems fascinating to me, but I doubt I'd ever try it. Maybe you should be listing to some Beatles right now. Aside from alcohol, weed is the only thing I've tried, and that was just once. All I did was cough a bunch.

This is eight hours. That just kind of hit me that's this is eight hours. The issue is everyone around me wants to make it like an experience and I just wanna, well, I have two conflicting thoughts. One is that I should be alone and let it hit me as it hits me but then the other one is that I want to let it control me more. And then after all, eight hours. Who knows where I will be at the end of this.

Sai-kun

Banned
This is eight hours. That just kind of hit me that's this is eight hours. The issue is everyone around me wants to make it like an experience and I just wanna, well, I have two conflicting thoughts. One is that I should be alone and let it hit me as it hits me but then the other one is that I want to let it control me more. And then after all, eight hours. Who knows where I will be at the end of this.

that's why you start at noon and not 10 pm lmao. it'll still be fun though. make the most of your energy, if you want!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Am I supposed to feel this tense? I bet I'm going to regret all of these posts in the morning.

My LSD experiences have been mostly pleasant but I have got that tension from shrooms. I p much had to just be walking and chain smoking cigarettes non-stop. But the plus side is once that tension breaks you feel really good, at least usually. Like that feeling after a fever breaks.

There are so many things happening at once right now but I feel like my mind is moving normally and everything else is going fast.

Stop. Let me explain.

So you know that scene in the newest X Men movie (which I really didn't like but that is besides the point) when Quicksilver is going what to us is perceived as fast but to him is normal, and as such what we would perceive as normal is for him going very slowly?

That, but my mind is Quicksilver and everything else is going super slow.

I feel like I'm looking at everything in individual frames (like, frames in film or animation), while other people are only living within those frames and I'm able to see the borders of those frames. I can see past the 23.98 frames a second and they are living within these constructs.

But at the same time it's super overwhelming and I literally had to segregate myself to a room alone.

ascii42

There are so many things happening at once right now but I feel like my mind is moving normally and everything else is going fast.

Stop. Let me explain.

So you know that scene in the newest X Men movie (which I really didn't like but that is besides the point) when Quicksilver is going what to us is perceived as fast but to him is normal, and as such what we would perceive as normal is for him going very slowly?

That, but my mind is Quicksilver and everything else is going super slow.

I feel like I'm looking at everything in individual frames (like, frames in film or animation), while other people are only living within those frames and I'm able to see the borders of those frames. I can see past the 23.98 frames a second and they are living within these constructs.

But at the same time it's super overwhelming and I literally had to segregate myself to a room alone.

That's interesting. That scene was totally awesome, probably the highlight of the movie. I generally liked the movie until young Magneto's actions at the end, though.

I just started playing Oh My Darling Don't Cry from Run The Jewels and I started rapping along (because I know every single word) and then I started full on sobbing and laughing and it was very pure. And I still managed to rap every single word.

I didn't just kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom