• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im p.drunk

like p.p.drunk o_O

hi

gonna do some luftrausin'

lawnchair

Banned
hi j2

i drank some pretty foul liqours tonight. aye.

started off with wine, moved to the mojitos, then the whiskey sours, then the limoncello, then the grappas

(see the ascending level of desperation)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Rom was easy 4 me but maybe I was overleveled. Just attacked and then ran away as the spider babies closed in. By the end there must have been fifty spiders chasing after me. 🏃🏿

Get'sMad

Rom was easy 4 me but maybe I was overleveled. Just attacked and then ran away as the spider babies closed in. By the end there must have been fifty spiders chasing after me. 🏃🏿

Me too... thats how I've always took him down. Like...I don't personally find him that tough, but I enjoy helping other people beat bosses in these games and he's one of the most common where I can get beckoned when ringing my small bell. 🔔

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
gonna set my boat on fire in hopes someone will rescue me

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This stupid cat avatar motherfucker is rude and also not understanding how everything is coming down and that nothing will ever b the same.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got p wasted ln. Had a conversation with myself up in here. Had 2 let the demons take the wheel for a moment but now I'll go back to being a lil angel again. 😇

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
cultivating that very specific vibe of 10 minutes previous u was asleep in a limo at all times

Get'sMad

God it was like run into ex city last night. Saw 4. :/

Spent too much last night as well.

Just staying in PS4'ing and having some brews and smoking tonight.

snacknuts

we all knew her
I very often watch movies or TV shows while drunk and end up not remembering anything about them. I'm beginning to appreciate what a wonderful gift this is.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
wish i had more weed

dunno if i even feel like going out tonight, maybe just grab some nuggies and drink until i pass out here

Just came down from rolling and it was super weird.

I didn't really feel anything, was just kinda jittery and awake and even a little depressed? It was very strange.

I think it may have been cut with something.

hoggert

Snugs

Is there some place you keep your old mixes? if not, no worries. finally got around to sounddraing your current stuff.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Snugs

Is there some place you keep your old mixes? if not, no worries. finally got around to sounddraing your current stuff.

I have them all saved on my hdd but haven't got around to uploading them 2 the cloud yet. I will someday soon and I'll post the link here. 📡☁️

Anyways, going out drinking with a co-worker. It's probably gonna get out of hand. Then work in the morning then a date with a girl. 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom