• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
went for a walk and it started raining, so i dipped in to a bar to wait for the rain to stop but it didn't for at least 3 drinks

so i just ran home in the rain

in hindsight, should have taken an uber

Get'sMad

Running in the rain is one of the most life affirming things though...

One of the greatest moment in my life was tripping on acid in college while riding my bike as it started to rain while listening to Brian Eno.... I could have died right then and there it would have been cool.

I've also maybe watched Chung King Express and Blade Runner one too many times too...

Sai-kun

Banned
Oh man! First time I ever did acid was last summer, with one of my best friends, and it started raining like a couple hours into it, and we just sat back and enjoyed it for awhile. Totally life affirming and calming.

Get'sMad

i'm so bummed acid was such a bad experience for me. everyone else seems to love it so much.

Maybe you got some shit acid...idk

First psychedelics I ever did were mushrooms and it was incredible my first 3 times I did them but my subsequent trips were nightmares and I haven't done them since.

Haven't done acid in awhile but it's been amazing every time.

Shit hits everyone different.....

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OH SHIT THE NEW TARAGANA PYJARAMA EP IS OUT TODAYYYY

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Girlfriends birtday is tomorrow. Making her tikka masala for dinner tonight.
I also got her a cider and we've never drank together before since she doesn't drink, but she said she'd drink with me tonight.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm already p drunk ended up riding bikes and hikes had multiple tallboys. Also had a couple earlier. But On my way! (omw) back home and just decided to stop in at my main barn. Oh well I'm a good boy.

Get'sMad

dang....remember how good that last Miguel was? Just put it on the record player for the firs time in forever and damn....

really hope the new one owns too.

Also when the fuck is Jeremih gonna finally release Late Nights???

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The 2012 R&B revival was amaze but since then aside from WITH we've been waiting for more. But in this year Jeremih should finally release his album, and there also should be a new Frank Ocean which will b monumental for me, a new The-Dream album for sure and maybe Miguel...no word of a new album from him atm but he's due. Then there's also these new artists i've discovered on SC.

Get'sMad

There's new Dream too? damn...

Don't know what to expect for him since I haven't been paying much attention since everything I've heard post Love King has been kind of a bummer. :/ x

But yeah jesus...that period from the Dream Love/Hate-LoveVMoney/LoveKing and Jeremihs singles on his 1st 2 albums/the Late Nights mixtapes and Miguels first 2 albums were an incredible time to be alive.

Get'sMad

heh

I remember being hella depressed, far away from my family and finally I got my first bonus from my shitty grown up job... I bought quarter of herb, the Qatsi trilogy on blu-ray, and that Miguel album on vinyl.. I had the simultaneously greatest/most depressing winter break of all time.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm pretty drunk just laying in the dark with cats. I think tomorrow I might sit my dad down and explain to him Jon Snow's true parentage. I wish I had a cig.

Wool

My music listening was getting really stale in 2014. I need to keep up with this thread more, always some good hip new shit being posted. 2015 has had some solid albums too.

J. Bravo

I need to fix my life. my parents think I'm an alcoholic. I might be. I can't use their cars anymore. I gotta suck it up and work more.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah I wasn't even gonna drink last night but then I did. 😩 but 2day is my day off and I literally have nothing to do might just lay in bed 24/7. 😴

It's xtra hard 2 get up when you're literally covered in cats. 🐯

Wool

I spent $110 to take a Spanish placement test this morning. Didn't get a high enough score to skip the first class and get credit. Wasted $110.

Moving-picture-100-dollar-bill-money-to-burn-animated-gif.gif

Kwixotik

I need to get my life together.

But first, another beer.

edit: fuck, pinkerton is a great album. the end of it bummed me out tho, time for some lil ugly mane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom