• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm desperately trying to repair my friends Ouya for the last 2 hours while they are playing melee.

I just want to play another round of drunk amazing frog again.

Futureman

I get to keep one of these and I don't know which.... I'm a beer drinker.

what you say GAF?

whichone.jpg

Wool

24 hours from now school will be over. Between then and now I have so much shit to do tho. Currently on my 2nd beer trying to memorize the scientific names of 150 plants...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight I'm alll alone.
Time to drink tallboys and watch Game of Thrones. :eek:

So I have friend on GAF whose GF is a whore, but he's playing stupid and ignoring what's been laid out before him. I don't really need advice; I'm just out of popcorn, alcohol, and a filter.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So I have friend on GAF whose GF is a whore, but he's playing stupid and ignoring what's been laid out before him. I don't really need advice; I'm just out of popcorn, alcohol, and a filter.
Cut & run is always a good strategy ✂️🏃 Always b moving forward.

People aren't good at changing, especially when you want them 2 change.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Anyways, more important news, two of my cats were fighting today. I was egging them on since I always enjoy watching them brawl but all a sudden it got real and they were growling and scratching so hard fur flew everywhere so I broke it up. Tbh it's fucked up but I was mostly disappointed just because DM didn't win the fight even tho he's bigger and has more testosterone than bugsy. It was still a draw but he should have dominated.

Wool

I might be able to go see Thievery Corporation in Wyoming this summer. What would they do at a live show? All their music is pretty down-tempo.

AcridMeat

Banned
I might be able to go see Thievery Corporation in Wyoming this summer. What would they do at a live show? All their music is pretty down-tempo.
I've seen 'em live, they're fun. They play more of their funky stuff.
Trying to give up alcohol for a long while and even though I don't post much here anymore this thread on my sub list doesn't help.
This thread alone never swayed me to drink, believe it or not.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
wooo home alone again wow guess ill just drink these tallboys that mysteriously made their way into my backpack in exchange for the last 6 one dollar bills i had in my pouch

Minus_Me

Weather is finally getting gorgeous, and all the peeps are back out in the neighborhood. Going for dinner tomorrow and then a long outdoor drinking binge in the park.

Minus_Me

Weather is finally getting gorgeous, and all the peeps are back out in the neighborhood. Going for dinner tomorrow and then a long outdoor drinking binge in the park.

I prefer Lawson, honestly the location and lighting of the one near the hotel I stay at is sublime. Grab a mickey of black label and just drink it all in.

Edit: Ya clearly a little off tonight, lol no idea how I did that.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to give up alcohol for a long while and even though I don't post much here anymore this thread on my sub list doesn't help.

good luck and yes, this thread is a hugely bad influence its the worst but also the forest
ill probably be on psn maybe but probably not when the destiny dlc comes out

Anyone nab tickets to PAX? On that note, anyone going to FYF this year?

Also, already drunk. Cloud Nothings playing at NYU today and then my best friends are opening for Sunflower Bean and Honduras. And then I have backstage passes to Muse at Webster Hall. It's gonna be a good day.

AcridMeat

Banned
No pxtx but I may end up in Seattle around then anyway and hope to grab some on the NeoGAF gaming forum.

Cloud Nothings would be super fun, wish I didn't miss them last time they were here.

blanky

I've had the pleasure of trying some 95% polish Spiritus with some additional beers so I'm all loose, how is Neogaf doing?

well duh :p

i will also say while stella mccartneys stuff is great across the board (save maybe the faux leather stuff because it's hard to overcome the idea of paying high fashion leather prices for stuff that is not leather), her tailoring work is really what stands out above anything else, since she was trained in savile row for a number of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom