• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

if you dig funky prints maybe peek at msgm, marni, or mary katranzou. keep it M.

I adore her clothes, but unfortunately even our top end stores don't carry a lot of her stuff which is annoying.

I bought her Poppies dress from Simons, not sure they exist in the US?, which was nice, but they tend to carry the more expensive stuff which is even out of my range.

case in point:
http://www.simons.ca/simons/product...embroidered+dress?/en/&catId=6516&colourId=99

Salsa

hooked up with a girl I really like yesterday. needed it bad, but I got drunk as you do and barely remember it. great

at least we talked today and it might go somewhere I guess

edit: why

Salsa

Is that the girl you hooked up with? Are you for or against braces?

she just got em which is weird since her teeth looked like this

YxGV8y1.png

dont mind them tho, she's cute & cool

pray4me. all girls suck and I need to get venezuela outta my head

Get'sMad

Almost forgot I owned a blender so I'm mixing up some rude frozen drinks right now.

Just rolling w/ some vodka, ice, Simply lemonade, and fresh strawberries.

how much of a simp move is it to ask a girl's friend if that girl wants to hook up. i've been getting some very mixed messages from this girl, and just want a definitive answer. good idea or bad?

Bought my first drink legally today, jack daniels mixed with coke.

Just wanted to take the time to say how much I love and appreciate you Paul Pierce. You the man.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
making a frozen pizza that im gonna top with good stuff and drinking pilsner

Big-E

What is drunk GAFs go to cheap beer? I am in China and a local super market has Apostel Brau 7.9% tall cans German beer for less than a dollar US which gets the job done.

J. Bravo

hbd logan. i'l text u later.

yo so im' drinking to fall asleep since i work in 7 hours, but the more shots i take the more hyped and horny i get. guess i'll drink more. in the meantime, i'll sweet talk my gf and get her ready to go for next time we hang out :)

Salsa

she put me on the spot too saying I was sweet talking hard and she now laughin saying the compliments were all just smooth bs

I dont remember any of it

but ey it worked

Get'sMad

Decent mom's day...went out to dinner w/ her and my dad and drank a lotta wine.

Also got hit on by some chick at 7/11 while buying some beers afterwards lol

anyways lets make this a celebration of how Throw Some D's is the greatest song of the century.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I should have texted my mom I meant to but it passed me by also meant to text the other mom but was afraid to awake the sleeping dragon. 🐲

Get'sMad

Marvin Gaye - I Want You is like one of my 10 favorite albums of all time and it kills me that I spin a copy that my parents owned and probably conceived me to.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
lol, my girlfriend left for work this morning without waking me up. I went downstairs and discovered she built an upside down drip coffee filter from a sparkling water bottle, an aeropress filter, and a hairtie so I had freshly seperated cold brew first thing.

👌

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
just got a 6pack of racer5 and a 24oz lagunitas
ate some kiva chocolate earlier and basically just gonna sit at the computer all night

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
🍫🔜🍻🍻🍻🍺💻👀🕚🕛🕐🕑🕒🕓🌚👍🏿

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yuppp.
Trying to build a local music library. Last weekend going to a place with no cell connection made me realize how I only stream music now. So I got about 3000 tracks through itunes match just by turning on my old laptop. Lots of work to be done though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom