• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I kinda fucked my shit up yesterday. I went for a giant jog around 3 and then ate taco bell afterwards. lol. I fell asleep for like 2 hours. Then at night I drank about 4 beers and just kinda passed out. So I woke up at 3:30/4am really really hungry but there was no food. So I ate some ice cream and potato chips.

Now its 10:24 and I'm drinking a racer5. Dont tell my girlfriend.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, Linnet is coming over at noon. So I have 45 min to shower and become presentable even though I'm operating on a 16oz of coldbrew and two IPAs + no food.

We're going to a tacqueria though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
She actually texted me late last night saying that she might want to try getting drunk with me sometime. Shes pretty straightedge. In the whole time I've known her I've seen her drink 2 glasses of cider. She said she's always been scared of acting like a dumbass. (general jist)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
She's all smart and geniusy type and I'm just a drunk computerman.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
✨🏆👸🏻🏆✨💯💯💯

🍹🍔😳💻🚶🏽

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Shes into the forest society though. Shes already been living the forest society.
Her Dad is the forest society.

Salsa

shit is movin fast with new girl

apparently she's inviting me to be on a cabin for a weekend in june with a bud of mine and 3 other chicks

wuuhaat

edit: oh fuck what happened above was top 3 moments

J. Bravo

10am beer today

🌄🕙😑🍺

I kinda fucked my shit up yesterday. I went for a giant jog around 3 and then ate taco bell afterwards. lol. I fell asleep for like 2 hours. Then at night I drank about 4 beers and just kinda passed out. So I woke up at 3:30/4am really really hungry but there was no food. So I ate some ice cream and potato chips.

Now its 10:24 and I'm drinking a racer5. Dont tell my girlfriend.

🌉🏃🏼🍛💤🍦🍟🙅🏻

Ok, Linnet is coming over at noon. So I have 45 min to shower and become presentable even though I'm operating on a 16oz of coldbrew and two IPAs + no food.

We're going to a tacqueria though.

⌛️😓🚿🔜💁🏻

She actually texted me late last night saying that she might want to try getting drunk with me sometime. Shes pretty straightedge. In the whole time I've known her I've seen her drink 2 glasses of cider. She said she's always been scared of acting like a dumbass. (general jist)

📱👀👩🏻💭🍻😈

She's all smart and geniusy type and I'm just a drunk computerman.

✨🏆👸🏻🏆✨💯💯💯

🍹🍔😳💻🚶🏽

Shes into the forest society though. Shes already been living the forest society.
Her Dad is the forest society.

🌲🌳👧🏻👨🏻🌳🌲🐀
Lol this is cool.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
oh man i never reread my posts now :[

that is me literally having a converstation with nobody but myself

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Just had some quickie car sex before this girl had to drive back to her house. So good!

I went back to the bars afterwards. I'm moving to DC Sunday!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
dude today was probably the most depressed ive been in forever
just got trapped in my mind with no escape

blech
work

it was ok. linnet drove with me to buy beer and groceries and even though she had to go home tonight it was v.nice. just left though so now I get to drink these 8 beers on my own.

Salsa

dude today was probably the most depressed ive been in forever
just got trapped in my mind with no escape

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

come bike bro

J. Bravo

do you guys think if i open a window, turn my fan on high and aim it towards said open window, and blow the smoke through a sploof tube, i can smoke inside my room?

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
It is senior week at my college and they had an event last night that plied us with alcohol.

I got so drunk I passed out in the bathroom and woke up to campus security seeing if I was alive. I could tell the guy was annoyed with me but he was pretty nice.

I'm glad I am at a private college so we don't have real cops. Otherwise I would have probably been harassed and shot.

Edit:

Also fuck my college for making me move out of my dorm during senior week because I applied to senior week housing a day too late.

I've just been crashing in the computer labs, or chem labs that have couches.

leakey

Most interesting trinket I found while in Spain last week:
la-calavera-piss-of-cat_14272240282578_g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom