• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys guys guys, I shouldn't have drunk. FUckkkkkkkkkkk

Now I'm in my bed scrolling through NeoGaf. Da fuck I'm I doing? I'm eating some toast at least.

Salsa

shit went great

had this moment were while I was waiting for this girl to go to the bathroom and checked my phone my ex had uploaded an instagram pic and I was already drunk and felt real bad for a bit cause she looked gorgeous and it was kinda surreal but then she came back and it was fine. but now I got home and immediatly searched for the pic and just looked at it like 😐

new girl is great. still feel shitty about ex

such is life

acrid aint proud of me

i'm trying to be an asshole tonight and buy champagne to bring to a random college party. looking at the selection of my local liquor store, should i get dom 2004, pierre jouet belle époque, or something completely different?

Minus_Me

I actually prefer regular Moet over all those. Even my mother doesn't drink the expensive shit when it comes to champagne.

Granted if youre going for asshole level shit. might as well go for Cristal 2006.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuuuuude I've been wanting watch those ugandan flicks

J. Bravo

Surprisingly, no one gave me shit for rollin up on my bike tonight.

Someone told me the other day you can get a dui on a bicycle. Is that true? I hope not, because tonight would be the night for me to get one lol.

Kwixotik

Surprisingly, no one gave me shit for rollin up on my bike tonight.

Someone told me the other day you can get a dui on a bicycle. Is that true? I hope not, because tonight would be the night for me to get one lol.

I'm pretty sure it's definitely illegal, but I think it might be a different charge than DUI though

I'm not a lawyer, just an idiot

Salsa

kinda wanna go out but only party I know is pretty damn far and im not sure who's gonna be there

sis bday tomorrow tho, cool

need to put together a playlist

Get'sMad

Waiting on my loser procrastinator friends to get back to me to see if they wanna go catch a couple brews :/

bored as shit too because PSN has been down all fucking night and I'm trying to keep occupied so I don't get too wasted if/when someone actually wants to go do something here soon.

Salsa

downside to this girl tho is that she's crazy busy

full on nerd. Studies engineering (bout to graduate) and works at a software company, takes fuckin ZUMBA classes after.

so we can basically only see each other on weekends and it won't happen this one nor the next (trip this weekend, exam next monday)

guess that might be good in a way since shit's moving super fast

fact that it bums us both out hard is good tho!

Salsa

oh fuck her workplace is some google shit, they have playstations

mcs1783.jpg

am I destined for all girlfriends to be cooler than me

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Glad you're starting to move on, Salsa!
Almost done with beer #2, I miss MY girlfriend. :[
She had to go home to do homework etc and usually I'm pleased to take the time to drink + brood. But dang man feeling kind of empty.

Salsa

new president put up some shit where stores won't be able to sell booze after 10pm :| starting in like a week

used to be mdinight

Glad you're starting to move on, Salsa!
Almost done with beer #2, I miss MY girlfriend. :[
She had to go home to do homework etc and usually I'm pleased to take the time to drink + brood. But dang man feeling kind of empty.

thanks man. Im still at a bad place, but getting there I guess

you been broodin for a while lately :[

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oops broke my vow of silence in here. Was trying to go a whole week. First night at the barn all week. Kinda drunk but it's abnormally slow here.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oops broke my vow of silence in here. Was trying to go a whole week. First night at the barn all week. Kinda drunk but it's abnormally slow here.

Hello!
Finishing my third IPA and I'm not even buzzed. :\

Also the Apple watch I ordered at 12:06am April 10th is just not shipping for whatever reason. ><

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I maybe like four pints of strong beer at work. Didn't plan on staying that long but I have these real talk seshes with a co-worker that are nice and the beer kept flowing. Now at the barn already a bit buzzed and drinking a few more. Have tall boys at home so this will be one of the first of those nights in a couple weeks. Also got the wolf among us game to play been wanting that one for a while but may be 2 far gone for it 2nite.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Also got a serious haircut, grommed and got a new pair of contacts 2day look like a diff person than I did last night w/ my shaggy hair, glasses and messy scruff

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I need a haircut really bad. My hair is fairly assymettrical, but the longest point is down about my mouth mouth. Might keep the length but trim the scruff. Been putting it off because its a big decision.

Been getting really good at Luftrausers, etc.

Get'sMad

Dang everyone wimped out on me tonight &#55357;&#56862;

This sucks cause I was in one of those real euphoric/wanting to be social Friday moods once I got off work and now I'm just gonna choke back some sad beers at the house and probably pass out hella early.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
drug barn/bottle drug/the herd is one of the best things this community has fostered

its good language for a bad shame

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have the long hanging part too my last cut was premo and asked the super cute haircut girl 2 make it the same but it's more xtreme this time. Super short on the sides w major partedge.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The shortest hairs on my hair are like more than an inch long right now. I'm gonna go see Bettina (my hair lady) soon.

My hair is an illusion. It looks different each day.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
is it your belly aching laugh driven from your sense of superiority

or the ulcer you feed with opiates and drugs each day

or the belt too tight to which you refuse defeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom