• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

gets mad has some good hair right now!!

I mean I just got it cut like 2 weeks ago so it better! Growing it out the other year was the greatest decision I've ever made coupled w/ finding a chick who knows what the fuck shes actually doing cutting it and now actually going every like 2 months to get it cut instead of waiting every 4-6 months/until I look like a mentally ill person.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
even i have never seen snugglers face :'[

me and linnet talk about snuggler like hes a normal person

^
SEE!! I found the perfect person to cut it at a place in town but I'm still only a 4-6 month person. I've been seeing her since like (late) 2012 but I've only seen her like 5 times.

Salsa

my hair also looks great when i drink

1825_1407942633_img_7886.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
even i have never seen snugglers face :'[

me and linnet talk about snuggler like hes a normal person

^
SEE!! I found the perfect person to cut it at a place in town but I'm still only a 4-6 month person. I've been seeing her since like (late) 2012 but I've only seen her like 5 times.

I'm not a person. Just a spirit making electronic music mixes and hanging out with cats.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
But you are. Linnet listens to your mixes while doing HW and asks me about you. I wouldn't be posting this if you weren't also posting this.

Salsa

that beanie is probably made of the finest alpacas hair, salsa. don't be ashamed.

that beanie is now someplace at film school after I lost it at some party I got super wasted at and possibly got a lot of people angry / made a fool of myself

need to go get it back, but I don't wanna face em

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I took the film pathway my highschool had along with a screenwriting class at the junior college.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
About to dive into some Luftrausers.

When I make the next OT

it will be

The Void (upside down triangle) Drunk Thread

Get'sMad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAjLtKdwukQ

oh my god Dillinger randomly came up on my shuffle and I hand't listened to him in ages

this song brings back so many memories...like of being a 20 year old visiting a buddy in Boulder and smoking a ton of weed and doing shrooms for the first time and just laughing hysterically for hours thinking he was saying "crapping my pants"

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I want to play that but its not gonna be for a while that I wanna play it.

i wanna finish the swapper first. lets put it that way.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Girl. Girls are the best.
"Fuck girls" isn't acceptable on GAF at large and its not acceptable here.

I just told my girlfriend to make an account.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Let's not dogpile that comment is one of the least distressing

Actually lets dogpile

J. Bravo

Anyone here that tries to spit on their piss stream when they're pissing?
I do that. It was just weird cuz I technically have a gf but I totally was hitting on other girls and got numbers and makeout seshes. And I gave no fucks.

edit: riding my bike fucked me up a lot. damn. i guess it circulated the alcohol or something lmao

Meesh

Working on dreams, how does one do it and not become discouraged with what feels like fruitless labour at times?

That's where I'm at these days...how do you keep going down the path?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ugh I need 2 go back to sleep. Def now remembring why it was nice not drinking now. This feeling sucks. 😩 but I spent all money in one day so I gotta go back 2 laying low neways.

hoggert

this chick would not leave my party last night. then a half hour after she finally leaves she calls my gf while we're making out. my gf picks up and ends up gossiping for so long i get so pissed off i leave the room. then she calls again a couple of hours later past fucking midnight.

dunno how i kept reasonable about it after how what a shitty day i had and how much 🍺 i drank

AcridMeat

Banned
You had a party that ended a couple hours before midnight? Strange. But that is the worst, the party straggler.

We played wizard's staff last night. Got home and slept at 3 and woke up at 7:45 to get ready for work, then see an email I don't have to come in for my first class and I get to come in at 10:30. I want to go back to bed but I'm fully dressed fuck.

J. Bravo

Definitely breaking up with this girl today. Last night reminded me why I'm still single and lovin it. Having someone who is all about you is nice, but I'm either in the wrong place for a relationship right now, or she is just not right.

Or both. Probably both.

Minus_Me

Going full Mad Men on my client tonight. The corporate card is coming out!!!!

Expensive steaks, wine, cocktails, and hitting a club for a dj set full VIP style. Hope he survives.

hoggert

You had a party that ended a couple hours before midnight? Strange. But that is the worst, the party straggler.

im old and have a houseguest staying over during a break between touring that needs quiet. never had a party straggler that managed to maintain a presence after they left thou.

https://soundcloud.com/yungsnuggles/this-was-how-it-all-ended

This is a new mix haven't promoted this one but yes it is beautiful
i am really liking this mix. i started listening it while writing a post ragging on the USPS but then stopped and threw away everything i worked on because the mix was so good and it got me thinking there needs to be a snuggles OT in offtopic since i usually miss when you post them because ive been drinking and just want to complain about things itt (see above for prime example)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The new one I'm polishing atm is heartbreaking & beautiful. 🌇😻 It's this year's chvll shvt mix, the sequel 2 chvll shit 2013 and chvll shvt 2014. Can't believe we've made it this far.

At my girlfriend's place with friends and they are trying to force me to go out with them. I'm always the bad guy in those situations.

I'm drinking beer while they figure something out for tonight.

Salsa

too lazy to go get speakers from someone so we're just gonna use these ones that fell and have fucked up bass that immediatly goes BZZZZRR BZZZZZZZZZ

hopefully we'll be drunk enough

Get'sMad

for some reason I always go on my best runs while hungover after a night of boozing.

Got a new table on the back patio w/ an umbrella.🌂 Gonna post up there, crack a brew, do a crossword and jam to some tunes. Maybe give my asshole next neighbor a death stare if he comes outside for calling the cops on me for "noise" the other week when I just trying to live my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom