• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

^Hmm
Seems like you've made your choice then. Hope you meet someone super sexy soon!

Idk. I might be reading too much into it or it might just be like that but it's hard to tell either way yet

if anything I found the first bump on a road that always seems smooth but never is, and it's bumming me the fuck out

we'll see

bummer is I don't get to see her till the weekend and now my mind's racing about dating hitler

Kwixotik

I really like EpicNameBro on Youtube. He does guides for Souls/Bloodborne and playthroughs of other games I love (Binding of Isaac). I usually don't watch the guide for the area I'm at until after I complete it or get stuck because I like to take in the atmosphere for myself at first, but I do use the sequence of videos as a general indicator of where to go next and watch his stuff to figure out how to get there. He also throws in lore info and makes a point of getting dialogues and notes and stuff.

10/10, highly recommend

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm watching VaatiVidyas vids and finding this out. lol

I hate it when I'm just trying to even the beard out but I fuck up the settings on my razor and put it at 1 instead of 3 and now there's a big patch of my beard missing. Guess I gotta shave the whole thing now but goddamn it really fucks with my vibe.

iMax

`guys is there a possibility that the events depicted in Osmosis Jones could be real?

Obviously not necessarily the nightclubs, gangs and criminal acts and stuff but more the idea of smaller cellular organisms being able to communicate and just generally chill and make friends with each other inside my body?

pixar's Inside Out got me thinking quite a bit outside the box that there's been limited research into cellular communication and the personality traits of cells. I have a feeling I'm talking complete shit but would be quite interested to hear some thoughts.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
`guys is there a possibility that the events depicted in Osmosis Jones could be real?

Obviously not necessarily the nightclubs, gangs and criminal acts and stuff but more the idea of smaller cellular organisms being able to communicate and just generally chill and make friends with each other inside my body?

pixar's Inside Out got me thinking quite a bit outside the box that there's been limited research into cellular communication and the personality traits of cells. I have a feeling I'm talking complete shit but would be quite interested to hear some thoughts.
Nothing is real.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'd hold off on Amelia and do BSB tbh, she's hard as fuck. Only boss I've had to co-op on so far and I'm almost done with the game.

https://www.youm/watc=09m24s
https://www.youtubch?v=CLto4IoxsGU
I'm gonna knock her out today pre bsb just to be a badass
I haven't out a single point into anything but dexterity

Bravo I'm down for co-op at some points I haven't been playing much the last two weeks and am only just now getting back into it.

J. Bravo

Woke up feeling like I had already taken vyvanse today, but I don't remember that. So I took one. I now think that was my second of the day. That makes for 120mg. I might die.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Was a good boy last night. 👌🏼

Dude the whole area where the BSB is I completely missed. There is a ladder that leads back up just before you go down into the streets with the rat dogs and I must have just climbed it back and moved on.

Fought it last night with no health potions and took it down to its final form. Gonna have another go before work today I think. Ithe fight is cool, the thing really moves all over the place.

Salsa

I brought it up. Somehow it's better. She told me some story and made arguments for her points and where she knew was wrong regardless her immediate reaction that were at least interesting or made me think she at least isnt talking purely out of stupidity.

also shit apparently got super kinky and interesting pretty fast on the sex front so that's cool. seeing her tomorrow

edit: also yeah johnny bravss was a bit right since part of the talkin bout lesbians / turned into deep sex talk came from the fact that she cassually brought up how she feels like she'd enjoy being with a guy and girl at the same time and she has this girl friend she's messed around with and bothers her about doing that. all said in a winkwink* sorta way

gon get doublelaid

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Went to a bar last night in D.C. after having dinner with a few people at my hostel. I payed for my tab and went to the bathroom while I waited for the waitress to bring my card someone snatched it, while I was in the bathroom.

They wracked up $1200 in one night and now I am broke. Called fraud protection today but couldn't get past hold =[

My life has really sucked lately. 😖

Get'sMad

Got fitted for a god damn tux for my sister's wedding today. Can't believe I'm actually buying one of these dang things but I guess I'm sort of an adult now and are needed for stupid shit..... only got my first suit like a little over a year ago but that was badly needed since I'm going to weddings all the fucking time now. Gonna look baller as fuck in this tux though....

Ain't had a drink since last weekend...its a 3 day weekend. Time to get tore the hell up folks.

Finished Empire strikes back and my friend just left. Don't understand why he didn't stay until we finished Rotj.

At least I still have plenty of wodka for myself left.

Get'sMad

I can do some 90s hip hop and r'n'b but its usually just a crutch at places that don't know what the fuck to play and try to appease some lame common denominator..... and the fact repertoire of tunes always consists solely of shit from The Chronic, Doggystyle, some Biggie tracks and like Regulators and yeah that gets old as fuck.

Get'sMad

Dang I just noticed Sierra Nevada has kinda changed the label for the classic pale ale. I mean its not all that different, but why mess w/ a god damn classic label at all in the fist place?? this is probably the sign of the apocalypse.....

J. Bravo

I didn't quite realize how much I drink. My friend and I had literally the same drinks tonight. he is puking into my trash can like black out drunk and i'm just tryna get some pussy but I got to babysit and my prime fuck buddy is in florida smh.

edit: he is dying and I feel kinda bad just eating my netflix and watching the office lol. like he can't close his eyes without puking man I am such a shitty friend.

Woke up feeling like I had already taken vyvanse today, but I don't remember that. So I took one. I now think that was my second of the day. That makes for 120mg. I might die.

i once took so much vyvanse that i started crying and then gave a lecture on los angeles zoning codes for an hour and a half

Get'sMad

alright played some of the Witcher 3 at a bros place and i am not understanding the hyperbolic praise/reviews about it at all. It's pretty to look at and all, but the controls/combat are p clunky and not very good, everything is a dang fetch quest and I guess I'm still at the point where I don't like listening to 10000 hours of dialogue in video games. :/

anyways I'm gonna drink a lot again today.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got drunk 2nite after almost a week of sobriety. Lessons learned: I don't belong. And I will never belong. I guess I'll just be an exile living on the fringes. Only my cats will ever know me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I can barely remember what it's like to have a good friend or 2 connect with another person on a deep level. it's not good but I feel so far away from everything.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude me and my girlfriend started playing Nidhogg last night and it was the best ever.

Then she went home and I drank myself to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom