• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
i want to move to hollywood

i want to be closer to the famous people

did you guys see pitch perfect 2 i jmean wow

Don.t. Lived here for 5 years, finally moving out. Its not a bad place. I'm not jaded... but don't move for the famous People, they're not that great or anythign. I talked to a lot of them. They Just regular peop with more money than u. Gets old fast.

hoggert

Feels like I can't really get drunk anymore unless I drink like two six packs or really high percentage stuff ugh I just get tired And fatter

Salsa

I like how I left a long distance relationship and im now gettin into something where she works/studies all the time and we only have times on weekends if that

fml I wanna fuck

J. Bravo

Easiest shift ever so far, thanks to memorial day. Time and a half too. Off at 130 then hoping for a little bit of sunshine and hittin the pool. Then BBQ and beer ofc. Happy holidays guys. And thanks to all the soldiers who gave their lives for our country. RIP

AcridMeat

Banned
Easiest shift ever so far, thanks to memorial day. Time and a half too. Off at 130 then hoping for a little bit of sunshine and hittin the pool. Then BBQ and beer ofc. Happy holidays guys. And thanks to all the soldiers who gave their lives for our country. RIP
Feel good post right here. Word up Bravo.

Get'sMad

Bought an 18 pack of some shitty Miller Lites but it feels appropriate on Memorial Day! 🇺🇸

gonna have some bros over to christen my new patio table.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Quick whats a good and moderately priced white rum for Mojitos?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
jD5p890.jpg
Blackberries
Rum
Simple syrup
Limes
Mint
Club soda

😆😆😆👋🏼

Get'sMad

sounds pretty good.

I have mad mint growing in my backyard right now.

Shit is so great for impromptu experimental drink making and coffee. love2muddle.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
drank with my girlfriend for what is essentially the first time ever
and we ended up playing more nidhogg (she killed me 3/4) and some coop spelunky

feelin drunk now myself

Salsa

im one of those silly people who still think "omg id marry" when I hear something like "my gf played nidhogg with me"

like girls playing videogames to that capacity must be extra odd here or something. I blame 3.5mil population

an ex played animal crossing, that was cool. played nothing together tho

every other girl ive been on a serious relationship with actively didnt like that I played games and wasted time

Salsa

I sent a girl a pic of a Mii I made of her once and she later told me it was a huge turn off but didnt tell me atm cause she still wanted to hook up

I was turbo high but how is it a turn off WOMAN

AcridMeat

Banned
Ended dry spell tonight with a girl I just met, without going into detail it was a big confidence boost. I'm tired as shit goodnight homies.

Oh and god damn Curry gave me a fucking heart attack damn.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im one of those silly people who still think "omg id marry" when I hear something like "my gf played nidhogg with me"

like girls playing videogames to that capacity must be extra odd here or something. I blame 3.5mil population

an ex played animal crossing, that was cool. played nothing together tho

every other girl ive been on a serious relationship with actively didnt like that I played games and wasted time
Nah she doesn't really play games on her own but I'm showing her around, etc. we also played some co-op spelunky which seemed very agreeable. She had an NES growing up and has played harvest moon and stuff.

J. Bravo

Ended dry spell tonight with a girl I just met, without going into detail it was a big confidence boost. I'm tired as shit goodnight homies.

Oh and god damn Curry gave me a fucking heart attack damn.

congrats dude.

and yes, me too. the chick i was watching with at the bbq freaked the fuck out when i yelled. curry is my #1 man crush right now haha.

Nubster

Banned
Rainy here so I decided to pick up some Four Loko and hopefully build up the motivation to pack away my winter clothes and re-organize my closets and drawers. You know... fun grown up shit.

A08cezM.jpg

Nubster

Banned
Ye ol drunk thread.... the thread where we all wait until at least 10PM EST for someone to posts.

Maybe I should just create a "Thread of Day Drinking Alcoholics" so we can get some discussion going.

Salsa

been with this girl today

afterwards she told me jic that she's sorta dating or flirting with this other guy too. she's just recently single

I gues I respect her being clear about stuff but i never get why girls gotta say that

maybe im the ass for not doing it when it happens but it just kinda sucks and throws me off. I dont want no arms race and it makes me feel dumb for puttin myself out there

James harden u little shit.

So one of my friends took me to this chatango chat via link that uses /pet commands? I was so confused, it's like a Pokemon or yugioh simulator where u claim another user as a pet and u battle other users with it. A bot relays all the actions each user takes, it's hard to learn the rules when drunk.

weirdly enough, girls who are in to gaming is kinda a turn off for me. maybe it's my self hatred manifesting itself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

girl gotta be in to film tho. can't trust someone who doesn't have at least a passing interest in film. met a model once who couldn't care less about film, like didn't even enjoy watching films let alone had any interest in me introducing her to interesting niche ones. if she wasn't , you know, a model, i would have turned around right then and there.

didn't fuck her tho

J. Bravo

weirdly enough, girls who are in to gaming is kinda a turn off for me. maybe it's my self hatred manifesting itself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

girl gotta be in to film tho. can't trust someone who doesn't have at least a passing interest in film. met a model once who couldn't care less about film, like didn't even enjoy watching films let alone had any interest in me introducing her to interesting niche ones. if she wasn't , you know, a model, i would have turned around right then and there.

didn't fuck her tho

that's how it is with me and the gym. the gym is my first love. if a girl won't step foot in a gym with or without me (not even to work out together, because I hate lifting with anyone), it's gonna be tough and probably won't go anywhere lol. i spend 1-2 hours a day in the gym, more if you count prep time beforehand. cant' have her getting jelly

it's not like I want a super hottie bad gym bitch, it's that they need to have the desire to be healthy and strong. the fact that everyone looks better after consistent lifting is just an added bonus ;)

edit: bout to do the final layer of this chalice (only the pthumeru one) and I think the boss is the watchdog so should be a tough fight. www.twitch.com/balddemon

Salsa

didn't fuck her tho

chick im dating and been mentioning straight up told me "I never really watch movies cause I wanna get to the end"

I studied film for 6 fuckin years

pickin em goodddd

Salsa

tbh tho it never came down to shared interests with any girl ive been with in a serious thing. it was part of the draw in my last relationship but it's never the make or break thing

I only care about personality sense of humor and butt

J. Bravo

one of my best friends just got engaged. he's 20 and been dating this 19yo for 2 months. he says they're in love and when it's real it's real and you can't help it. I don't know what to say besides congrats....

AcridMeat

Banned
one of my best friends just got engaged. he's 20 and been dating this 19yo for 2 months. he says they're in love and when it's real it's real and you can't help it. I don't know what to say besides congrats....
With any luck they'll call it off before it happens.

J. Bravo

With any luck they'll call it off before it happens.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. But in the last few hours, I've been planning bachelor parties in my head and best man speeches. Not that I am guaranteed to be the best man, but probably in the top 3, if not top 2 lol. Is kind of fucked up in a "should I really be encouraging this whole thing at this point" way.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
drinking some rolling rock out of a can
i want to get really into the PSPGO

i ate some bubbletape today

Salsa

drinkin rum

bud took artsty nekkid pics of a girl I hooked up with years ago and he's showin me like "ayyyy" knowin im all I need to get back

car1bdsej.png

car2x7sol.png

girls only get hotter

edit: might as well rep dude's name is brian ojeda. he's real good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom