• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

I never do tho, hence why im tired

probably slept like 3 hours

already saw the girl early on break and she said I didnt look bad/tired so whatevs

Drunk earlier than usual. Going with friends to NYC and figured I might as well get drunk since it's a 6 hour drive. No worries, I'm not the one driving.

J. Bravo

I never do tho, hence why im tired

probably slept like 3 hours

already saw the girl early on break and she said I didnt look bad/tired so whatevs
I've noticed girls don't give a fuck about that when they're drunk. I have hooked up with girls after an 8 hour shift in the kitchen so I smell like pizza and sweat lol.

AcridMeat

Banned
going to a concert with all 3 of my brother in laws and then meetin up with this girl

feelin good about it
Goin to see com truise/glitch mob/chromeo today. Friend being a bit of a bitch with responding, I want to get over there so I can hang out and have food before going.

Salsa

sqXKygc.jpg

this is p.good

Get'sMad

A bottle of god damn vodka fell out of the bag and busted when I was unloading shit from my car this afternoon. Whole god damn garage smells like vodka. 😡

Had to go buy another bottle. So dang mad for carelessly wasting some booze like that.

A bottle of god damn vodka fell out of the bag and busted when I was unloading shit from my car this afternoon. Whole god damn garage smells like vodka. 😡

Had to go buy another bottle. So dang mad for carelessly wasting some booze like that.

Dropped a 20 back the other day of Boulevard Wheat that I got from CostCo. I kinda know that feel. But just barely as only 4 bottles were smashed. Still got 16 beers!

kris.

Banned
mannnn i was at the bars tonight and saw this girl i haven't seen since maybe high school? (so like 5 years or so) and she looked amazing and shes single and i don't think she wants anything to do with me for some reason

oh well just gonna listen to the red chord and be alone \m/

Get'sMad

Trying to get nice and proper drunk early this evening here so I go to sleep at a somewhat reasonable hour since I'm supposed to go hiking tomorrow morning..... just been chilling on the back patio drinking some drinks and jamming to that Jamie XX album.

Been a real chill ass Saturday afternoon.

arab

this week has been one of the best for me. i hooked up with a girl that i've been friends with for over 6 years and the chemistry is incredibly strong. but she lives in new orleans and i live in philadelphia. i wish this feels train would let me off

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Great. We just had a ridiculously hard day at work and some homeless guy picks a fight with my girlfriend at the gas station! He just started yelling at her that's she's a bitch and making the fist to palm gesture.

I spit at him.

Great. People are just great.

J. Bravo

Great. We just had a ridiculously hard day at work and some homeless guy picks a fight with my girlfriend at the gas station! He just started yelling at her that's she's a bitch and making the fist to palm gesture.

I spit at him.

Great. People are just great.
Wtf did he know her from somewhere?? Good response though.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Drunk GAF, I've had a great idea for a thread and I wanna see if you think it's appropriate...

Title's "GAF, I just woke up with THIS next to me in bed!"...

And then I post a picture of my Donkey Kong Amiibo in bed next to me. I think it'd be great for a laugh...sort of parodying the Amiibo culture. Plus, you know, Donkey Kong is the Amiibo that you'd probably end up in bed with, right?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drunk GAF, I've had a great idea for a thread and I wanna see if you think it's appropriate...

Title's "GAF, I just woke up with THIS next to me in bed!"...

And then I post a picture of my Donkey Kong Amiibo in bed next to me. I think it'd be great for a laugh...sort of parodying the Amiibo culture. Plus, you know, Donkey Kong is the Amiibo that you'd probably end up in bed with, right?

Ewwwwww

Get'sMad

welp

Gonna go play pool at some hick bar my friends and I will be mad out of place at for the fuck of it and because we're idiots. The record is def gonna scratch to a halt when we walk in. Hope I don't get beat up!

AcridMeat

Banned
Annoying day at work, had to stay an extra hour than scheduled yet for some reason I didn't get beer on the way home.

...regretting that right now.

Get'sMad

didn't get killed at the hick bar. #blessed

Now I'm back home and stoned, sipping on a High Life and maaan those last 2 tracks on that Jamie XX album are flamesss

J. Bravo

My phone is fucked. Need a new one. What should I get? At&t .

Same applies to my head at the moment. I only spent 23 doll hairs but I think my bartender was drink and thought I was cute which explains why my drinks were so strong. Or vodka tonic just fucked me up

Get'sMad

like carrier?

idk...I'm still only on ATT because I was grandfathered into an unlimited data plan when I got an iPhone 3g way back and since last year its been illegal for them to throttle speeds so I ain't ever switching and am going to use all the god damn data in the world.

once I finally get a 6 or the next one I might even cancel my dang internet to save money and just tether on a jailbreak and really stick it to the man.

J. Bravo

I'm just gonna get an s6 edge I think. We have some family data plan and never even get close to the15gb we have with four ppl. Plus apparently you get a free tablet when you do the next program or something.

J. Bravo

my guy totes flaked for the 3rd time yesterday. like, does he not want my money? going elsewhere from now on. wish I could go for a walk and enjoy a nice bowlski. never should have let my stash run out.

here is the transcript of my mibbit experience last night:

[00:01] <baldh> yo fuckd[00:01] <baldh> kjocci[ bri[s[00:02] <baldh> lol[00:02] <baldh> hiccup buyrrps\

Get'sMad

they're also the reason I'm hesitant to get a cat (even tho I would likely make the kitty an indoor one) because one would probably murder them all within a week.

why can't cats and birds co-exist....big fan of both tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom