• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So, I've been sleeping on a couch at my friends place for the past 2 weeks while I try to get the money back from my stolen card.. The only good thing is I have an interview Tuesday.

Otherwise I have no money or anything. I've been steeling rolls from the grocery store bakery near us for the past 2 weeks to eat...

Tonight we had a friend visiting from NYC. She got me drunk and I left because the drunker I got the worst I felt about myself and life.

Right now I'm sitting in a park in the pouring rain , I don't want my friends to see me like this... It'd be easier if I could just disappear.

This is how it all ends.

I'm still at work and on my second scotch. My goal is to get riggity riggity wrecked SON!!!!!
liWybg1.gif

The joys of working at home!

Wool

what an illithid post

I'm glad you got your poo pipe fixed Wool, hope recovery goes well.

Thanks, it was a blood pipe for a few days! The 2 days following surgery they gave me a blood thinner so I wouldn't get blood clots laying in the hospital bed, but it prevented my blood from clotting around where they stitched my intestines together, so the intestines kept filling with blood that I would then shit out. TBH there was so much blood coming out that you couldn't see through the toilet water, it was just solid red. On the third day I fainted while trying to walk from the toilet to the bed (which was ~3 feet away), so they realized it was kind of serious and gave me a couple bags of somebody else's blood.

Enough about that tho, I'm listening to Hieroglyphics and playin Fallout New Vegas. HBUguys?

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Don't beat yourself up man. Like you said, Interview Tuesday. Focus on the good. You're trying. Go back and get some rest.

I'll look into that tmrrw, thanks.

That's rough man but you'll get through it. Gotta stay positive and confident for that interview.

This is how it all ends.

Yeah im trying guys, thanks. Ive just been feeling down. I got a call back to set up another interview today when I woke up so I have 2 next week. Hopefully it goes well.

Thanks guys.

Salsa

people bein shitty not wanting to do shit, girl with ovarian pain cause period, cancellin on me, almost didnt buy some beers. thank god I diiiiiiiiid

guess i'll just eat pizza and play the witcher

J. Bravo

I'm about to smoke and get head. It's going to be great because this girl has been begging to hook up a second time lol. Not lying.

Salsa

last weekend when I went from partying with buds ---> the girl im dating I met 5 girls ordering hot dogs and talked with them walking till I found this girl. one of them added me on FB and we've been chattin and im probably gonna meet up with them all tonight / tomorrow night (at this point more likely tomorrow night)

I have girl friends now

2 were hot tho 👀

Good luck (or rather fun) to both of you!

I think my body is starting to develop a wodka resistance. I had a lot of it tonight, but I'm somehow not even that drunk compared to back then.

Get'sMad

Think I'm gonna stay in tonight...fuck it.

Got off work at noon, mowed the lawn, cycled 20 miles while having not had a thing to eat whole damn day until after that so I'm kinda tired as hell. Afraid if I go out I'll just have a few drinks and pass out at the bar so I'm just gonna have a few here and pass out on the couch instead!

one of my favorite movies, seen it literally over 20 times. currently wearing tommy wiseau underwear right now actually.

and i've never seen it sober
Alcohol makes this movie so much better, it's crazy. I should design a The Room drinking game Poster like I did with Borat many years ago.

The Room store has so many awesome stuff. Really tempting.

Salsa

my grandpa's dying. I went to visit him today and basically say goodbye. they say it could happen anytime between today and tomorrow

still planning to go out and have some drinks in a couple hours. not sure if I should feel like an ass about it but I rather deal that way for now

my grandpa's dying. I went to visit him today and basically say goodbye. they say it could happen anytime between today and tomorrow

still planning to go out and have some drinks in a couple hours. not sure if I should feel like an ass about it but I rather deal that way for now
I'm sorry, Salsa. That is a tough thing to deal with.

Don't feel like an ass for drinking tonight. Would do the same thing.

arab

I'm sorry, Salsa. That is a tough thing to deal with.

Don't feel like an ass for drinking tonight. Would do the same thing.

you gotta live man. drink in his honor

W H I S K E Y

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang Salsa, sorry to hear about that.

I've been a relatively good-boy this week but tonight I'm alone with no plans and a beer sounds mighty mighty good..

I Need to play some damn games though.

Salsa

my finger smells like pussy

im drinking a beer and fascinated by it. I did nothing

edit: well this undermines my previous post

love you grandpa

Get'sMad

About to go out and watch some friends friend spin some records....hopefully he's not a herb and plays some decent tunes.

Was pretty hard not to drink all this afternoon because the Champions League Final was on and the horse race but I stayed strong (even went on a jog at one point) so I could start drinking now and go into the wee hours of the night.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I had a sample of some makers mark ice cream last night and right now i really want a tiny bottle of makers mark.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang I'm about to preorder the steam controller and starting thinking about life in october and i cant even fathom how far away that is from now and now i feel reall uneasy about everything.

this is great.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
So... When I was a junior in college I almost killed myself I just shallowly slashed my wrist in the end.

A friend of mine who loved me more than I deserved noticed after a couple of days. She yelled and cried and made me promise her that I would call her always if I ever felt like that again. Also that she would never talk to me again if I did try.

Today I came close, but I remembered our promise and didn't do it.

I just wanted to share with someone.

Edit:

I let her know how important she's been in my life. Its really hard to express in words how much she means to me for this.

Champagne

Banned
So... When I was a junior in college I almost killed myself I just shallowly slashed my wrist in the end.

A friend of mine who loved me more than I deserved noticed after a couple of days. She yelled and cried and made me promise her that I would call her always if I ever felt like that again. Also that she would never talk to me again if I did try.

Edit:

I let her know how important she's been in my life. Its really hard to express in words how much she means to me for this.
damn bro stay strong

Edit:

Please get help.

1 (800) 273-8255
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
Languages: English, Spanish

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been eating a ton of m&ms with the crunchy filling lately.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The next time I see a Mormon biker gang I'm going to berate the fuck out of them for riding their bikes on sidewalk.

"I know you're not from here" I'll say.
"You're endangering the community" I'll say.
"You're breaking the law" I'll say.

Those motherfuckers riding their huffys on the sidewalk.

J2d

I've been off from work since early thursday, I had this gonna stop smoking, clean up the apartment, read good books and catch up on all the movies and work out mentality for three days but I just went out and picked up a pack of cigar and a couple of beers and everything is so fucking good, best couple of days in a long time. I love sunday drinking.

Get'sMad

The next time I see a Mormon biker gang I'm going to berate the fuck out of them for riding their bikes on sidewalk.

"I know you're not from here" I'll say.
"You're endangering the community" I'll say.
"You're breaking the law" I'll say.

Those motherfuckers riding their huffys on the sidewalk.

herbs who ride their bikes on the sidewalk are some of the worst people in the world.

Going full lounge mode today. No bike or running because I've gone 6 days in a row and need a rest so it's drinking Sierra Nevadas and vodka sodas all damn day today. Maybe play some video games too! But mostly drinking and playing music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom