• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
my girlfriend was just doing her makeup and i spent 10 minutes making monkey noises at her and point at her boobs and grabbing them as i screeched

Salsa

pretty disastrous. ended up smashed having sex with a girl friend which I really dunno how I feel about this fact yet, but the worst part is that I ran out of battery on my phone and missed the first few hours of my grandpa's funeral. dude died on the night from sat to sunday and I didnt know till sunday afternoon.

spent all day yesterday and today on service. he was a pretty big figure in local theatre so they did a whole thing on the most prestigious stage here. It was pretty humbling and cool. ended up crying on tv, which is also weird

my grandpa was the best. I feel pretty ashamed and stupid for worrying people and not being in touch when I knew this could happen beforehand. guess I was just depressed

ItIsOkBro

This car almost hit me last night, so I punched it.

But now I think I was crossing in the middle of the road??

Either way my hand hurts.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang Salsa. Sorry to hear about all this stuff. :[
I'll drink my next beer for your grandpa.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
life status: just ate half a club sandwich. will soon eat the other half.

Salsa

The president of Uruguay? That's pretty crazy, did he know your grandpa personally?

Both of my grandpas died before I was born, and my dad died 7 years ago, but if any of them came back to life and then died again I don't think Obama would say shit.

yeah, he knew him. My grandpa and dad were in a left-wing urban guerrilla kinda group in the 60s here called Tupamaros. Mujica (the previous president) was a mate of his during that dictatorship and the political party that rules today (frente amplio) was formed from a bunch of those peeps.

he was thrown out of the country by the military around that time and had to live in Mexico for many years. they made him an honorary citizen in 2012. dude's a big deal

Get'sMad

drink to get drunk
smoke to get high
dreamcast its always thinking

Speaking of Dreamcast I was housesitting my parents not too long ago and I dug around for mine and couldn't find it. Hope my mom didn't sell it in a garage sale....

Been having this itch lately to play Typing of the Dead badly.

Salsa

random girl gave me some supposedly amazin quality bud cause we played a song she liked and I squashed it in my pocket this whole time 😢

all I could savage

ugCSXlr.png

J. Bravo

My friend sent me a picture of his margarita mix and asked me what to do with it. I told him to invite me over for margs and fatty bowls. He took like 20 minutes to respond with "Lol I have calculus garbage to do after the women's world cup game then more poker" ok dude

Salsa that is some green looking weed haha. Yummy

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Girlfriend is meeting my friends for the first time

Having lots of fun, they're 5 year old is running around and we're drinking ciders

Spread the news about salsas grandpa and everyone went OH NOO

I talk about Neogaf all the time I guess

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just drove by a mechanic place that had an ice cream truck parked inside

We're gonna rob it

Wool

Girlfriend is meeting my friends for the first time

Having lots of fun, they're 5 year old is running around and we're drinking ciders

Spread the news about salsas grandpa and everyone went OH NOO

I talk about Neogaf all the time I guess

You talk about neogaf in a group setting? IDevenK man, I don't ever talk about neogaf to anyone. If I knew someone was going to use my computer I might even delete it from my browser history. I'm a private guy tho

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Neogaf is cool but reposting ppls Instagram photos is pretty herb like

My cat is boxing me

Wool

Neogaf is cool but reposting ppls Instagram photos is pretty herb like

My cat is boxing me

omg that's harsh. I have posted pics in the past, but I was never associated with that thigh gap business. That's a MiDnItEs/Style Fox/Boo Bam thing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nah I'm cool with it I only just now realized that photo came from my private Instagram

^and I meant I have a thigh gap my girlfriend just point it out to me. If I touch my knees and stand up straight I have a big thigh gap. I'm that perfect.

Salsa

your instagram is private? my bad brussels

figured it wouldnt give me pic url if it was, and since I follow u since a while now I couldnt know

<3

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
your instagram is private? my bad brussels

figured it wouldnt give me pic url if it was, and since I follow u since a while now I couldnt know

<3
Nah, its 1000% fine. Its a cute pic.

I hiked in the forest today! And then we went to a tiny tacqueria in forestville. Then came home to watch Sense8 which is garbage.

And now I'm alone drinking a beer and scheming a way to knock out the bloodstarved beast and amelia in one night.

Salsa

yeah sense8 is trash. not gonna bother with a second episode

I smoked some weed and watched Fed Up on Netflix and now im gonna be all veggie freak for like, 2 hours

Get'sMad

Nah, its 1000% fine. Its a cute pic.

I hiked in the forest today! And then we went to a tiny tacqueria in forestville. Then came home to watch Sense8 which is garbage.

And now I'm alone drinking a beer and scheming a way to knock out the bloodstarved beast and amelia in one night.

bro Dark Souls 3 is going to be out before you beat any of these games.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna stick with it. We watched the first 2.
Its not even that its bad (which it is) its that NOTHING happens. Its about NOTHING.

We were doing some Grade A clowning on it though, and I do have confidence it will get at least mildly interesting as it goes on.

bro Dark Souls 3 is going to be out before you beat any of these games.
Haha, and lately I've been getting into the idea of buying Dark Souls 2.

My bloodborne timer is like 70 hours already.

I had already started to fight Amelia before I discovered BSB. And I've got the BSB on lockdown I just need to farm enough items to do two attempts in a row.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This is really hard for me to write. I haven't been able to share this with anyone but my mom and dad because it's so painful to admit it's happening and that it's not just a bad dream. But my beloved cat dm recently got sick. And I knew right away it was bad. 4-5 years ago I had a cat so much like him, same age even, who suddenly got sick and died. Dm had all the same symptoms. I took him to the vet a few days ago and he has feline leukemia which is 100% fatal. They wanted me to euthenize him righf then but I couldn't. I've been with him at home trying to be there every now and then he gets up and acts like him self but most of the time he's just fading away. Life is fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom