• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Went to football tournament here and stumbled back home five hours later drunk as umbrella. My laptop is dancing in front of me and it won't be still

Salsa

played rocket league with gaf all night. drinkin tea 0 booze

there's a fuckin HUGE party next saturday with all exchange student peeps i've talked about before

need2meditate

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
So i finally downloaded tinder and i must be hotter than i thought because wowza at some of these matches, its the dawning of a new age boys

Get'sMad

man I bought the Show 15 on a whim for PS4 cause it was only 20 bones at Target and you cant do custom walk up music anymore THIS IS BULLSHIT.

really the only reason I liked this game in the past was so I could make ridiculous create a players and have ridiculous walk up and home run celebration music.

anyways its Sunday and I'm pounding bloody marys.

Eanan

So i finally downloaded tinder and i must be hotter than i thought because wowza at some of these matches, its the dawning of a new age boys

dont fall for the trap, 90% will never even reply to your message. tinder is goooood though when it goes right...

also ive found out what my "pissed" face is, my left eye goes lazy. so when im like that in photos, im nearly always hammered.

e.g.

oFBb4ca.png
dX4yJDM.png

shit i cant hide it anymore. fuck this.

also to the person above talking about some student exchange party. you better go. erasmus parties in europe are always the best

i really want to dislike the dark knight cause of how much the fanboy type loves it but it's honestly really fuckin undeniably good. might even be in my top ten.

i think people with bad taste in movies just haven't seen enough movies. like, all those peeps saying that shit like captain america 2 is great probably just has only seen shitty blockbusters. compared to that cap america 2 probably is amazing. but if you've watched hundreds of films, really gone deep in the art form, it's gonna be a lot less good cause you've got actual good films to compare it to.

it's also astounding how many film students have terrible taste in film and have seen such a small sample size of films. it's like, you're interested in film, you want to work in film for a living. we live in an age where literally every film ever made is almost instantly accessible. you have no excuse to not be constantly watching new films. like, jesus fuckin christ. maybe if you did that you'd see some more good films besides fuckin fight club and pulp fiction, and expand your fuckin horizons.

fuck, i'm too drunk for this shit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ykes. About to go for a jog in 100degree heat.

Good thing I Have coronas in the fridge for when I get home. Also I just woke up like 20 minutes ago.

Listening to kate bush and getting hyped

Eanan

Listening to jack u's ultra set again in bed after a night of casual drinks...bad idea. Hyped as fuck

Badly need to get back to my pro level clubbing like when I lived in Prague and use up ma energy by staying out to 7am most nights

Get'sMad

Ykes. About to go for a jog in 100degree heat.

Good thing I Have coronas in the fridge for when I get home. Also I just woke up like 20 minutes ago.

Listening to kate bush and getting hyped

did that the other week. Was only doing 3 miles and figured I could out run the heat or something and upped my pace early which is hella stupid..anyways I had to stop and sitdown about 3/4 of a mile from my house because I got really dizzy and thought I was going to pass out.

also yeah Hounds of Love is a total hype album.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus. With all the smoke in my part of California today I only made it 2.5 miles before my lungs got really painful and it got hard to breath! It was scary! I didn't have my phone on me either. Had to walk the last 2.5 miles.

Making garlic cheese mushroom pasta while my girlfriend plays okaystation. Also drinking a peroni.

Salsa

ey man I went to film school for 5 years and taught for 1

my taste is still all over the place, deallllllllll

birthday in 10 days thinkin of gettin a new bike

Any of you acorns have your tonsils out? I always thought it was a routine procedure, but I hear as an adult the recovery is a living hell.

Tell me about it, did it when I was 22 and it was an absolute nightmare. Maybe it was because I had some complications, my tonsils were almost always red and hurting. But during the operation I got a taste of what medieval torture must've been like. Of course I was allergic to the anesthetic and I felt EVERYTHING during the operation. Not only that, my doctor was an idiot and cut me under my right tonsil by mistake and that resulted in a hemorrhage.

Anyway, somehow I got through it and the recovery was almost worse that the actual operation. Every time I would take a zip of water or tea it felt like someone was cutting my throat with a chainsaw. I wasn't able to eat ANYTHING for 3 weeks and that resulted in me loosing almost 14 kilos.

After a few days from the operation I remember they were showing "There's Something about Mary" on HBO, one of my favorite comedies of all time. Because I laughed, the cut in my throat started bleeding heavily again and that resulted in a second hemorrhage.

So all these elements put together were the absolute worst days of my life, not being able to talk, to eat, to laugh, hell I was afraid to push when I went to take a poop. Which wasn;t that often, I was only heaving tea and pear juice.

Good luck with your operation, let me know how it went.

Tell me about it, did it when I was 22 and it was an absolute nightmare. Maybe it was because I had some complications, my tonsils were almost always red and hurting. But during the operation I got a taste of what medieval torture must've been like. Of course I was allergic to the anesthetic and I felt EVERYTHING during the operation. Not only that, my doctor was an idiot and cut me under my right tonsil by mistake and that resulted in a hemorrhage.

Anyway, somehow I got through it and the recovery was almost worse that the actual operation. Every time I would take a zip of water or tea it felt like someone was cutting my throat with a chainsaw. I wasn't able to eat ANYTHING for 3 weeks and that resulted in me loosing almost 14 kilos.

After a few days from the operation I remember they were showing "There's Something about Mary" on HBO, one of my favorite comedies of all time. Because I laughed, the cut in my throat started bleeding heavily again and that resulted in a second hemorrhage.

So all these elements put together were the absolute worst days of my life, not being able to talk, to eat, to laugh, hell I was afraid to push when I went to take a poop. Which wasn;t that often, I was only heaving tea and pear juice.

Good luck with your operation, let me know how it went.
Fuck. That sounds like hell, man.

Definitely getting a little stressed about the procedure. I've had horrible strep the past two months, and I hear the pain (assuming there aren't any complications), is pretty comparable, so that's what I'm prepping myself for. I hear if the wounds open up again, that's when things get really rough.

Thanks for the info and kind wishes though, man. Getting the procedure done in a few weeks.

J. Bravo

good luck lucky boy.

had an alright birthday today. worked, napped, ate some delicious bacon wrapped burgers prepared by my dad. got some cool car cleaning shit and some socks underwear and a shirt. not bad. last night got laid and a gourmet cupcake from my gf. before that we got mexican food and watched american psycho for the first time, which, btw, is a great movie. dont really understand what happened. I think i need to watch it with an AMS to fully understand it. tomorrow i work again 6-2 but i'm getting hella blazed, having a crazy good lift sesh, and getting fucked up on dollar wells. should be a good time.

not a bad 3 days for birthday celebration i guess :0

jawalrus.png
pachah1.png
pachah1.png
pachah1.png

Minus_Me

Hackers is like one of my favourite movies. The Laserdisc sleeve is amazing as well.

Having beer tonight cause I ain't working tomorrow, been a while since I've been enjoying other drinks more.

AcridMeat

Banned
Happy birthday Bravo, sounds like a grand old time. How's the Focus treating you?
Hackers is like one of my favourite movies. The Laserdisc sleeve is amazing as well.

Having beer tonight cause I ain't working tomorrow, been a while since I've been enjoying other drinks more.
I made a playlist based off the Orbital track that's in the intro of the movie and it's so fucking good. Has classic Orbital, Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, Brian Eno, Boards of Canada, Royksopp, Massive Attack, Aphex Twin, UNKLE, DJ Shadow, etc.

That movie really put me in a good place mentally. Main character is such a dick it's hilarious.

And it needs to be stated again Angelina
lawd.png

Happy B-day, Bravo!

My gf sort of broke up with me yesterday. She said that she's not happy anymore, that it's her fault and that she's sorry. She also said that she still loves me and that we should talk again after a one week break. Cried like a bitch the whole night.

Will take my drunkenness to a new level this weekend. Fuck everything.

J. Bravo

Happy birthday Bravo, sounds like a grand old time. How's the Focus treating you?
I made a playlist based off the Orbital track that's in the intro of the movie and it's so fucking good. Has classic Orbital, Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, Brian Eno, Boards of Canada, Royksopp, Massive Attack, Aphex Twin, UNKLE, DJ Shadow, etc.

That movie really put me in a good place mentally. Main character is such a dick it's hilarious.

And it needs to be stated again Angelina
lawd.png

Happy B-day, Bravo!

My gf sort of broke up with me yesterday. She said that she's not happy anymore, that it's her fault and that she's sorry. She also said that she still loves me and that we should talk again after a one week break. Cried like a bitch the whole night.

Will take my drunkenness to a new level this weekend. Fuck everything.

thanks homies. the focus is great. i love driving it. and it's so nice to have an aux cord!

diddy:
mjcry1.png
sadbron.png

work it out in some rocket league. so down for private shit with drunk gaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom