• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
Now you have two questions.

What question do you need answered?

You're totally slacking as a professional wearing alligator shoes.

kehs

Banned
I think I need you to restate the questions.

That's what my lawyer has always recommended when answering questions.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Click edit profile and then hover over the profile pic section in the corner of your cover photo.

I need to not have a job for awhile. It's killing me.

coldvein

Banned
i figured it out (kinda). thanx snuggs.

having a job is so eaasy. as opposed to having a job and being in school simultaneously. i feel like im on vacation.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I should have gone back to school, but I'm almost thirty, my life is pretty much half over and it's too late to bother learning anything new. I need to start preparing for death and shit at this point. Maybe pick out a nice tombstone.

coldvein

Banned
hahahaha youre killin me man.

ive got at least 2 more years of university left. and yeah, im almost 30. about to be an old man. ive been thinking about this big picture shit recently .. a lot of my life ive thought about the race, you know, get some money pass it on to the kid, etc etc.. then i realized that the whole thing is just a kind of sad struggle which is also kind of funny, so maybe i should just chill out.

kehs

Banned
coldvein, what did you mean by bait?

I get the feeling lately that people think I'm tricking them into something.

I'm legit worried.

coldvein

Banned
really dude.

alright.

given the larger context of this thread as far as the last few hours that ive been reading and typing in it, i expressed my dislike for fashion and fashion police-y cunts, then you come in telling me what i should or should not wear even though that shit is comfortable. the bait was for me to say a bunch of uncivilized shit to you, personally, on the internet, which i refrained from.

i realize that this is drunk thread and you may not have been following etc etc may have been joking etc im drunk but

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
hahahaha youre killin me man.

ive got at least 2 more years of university left. and yeah, im almost 30. about to be an old man. ive been thinking about this big picture shit recently .. a lot of my life ive thought about the race, you know, get some money pass it on to the kid, etc etc.. then i realized that the whole thing is just a kind of sad struggle which is also kind of funny, so maybe i should just chill out.

Life is like trying to stay above water in the middle of the ocean. Some people have the strength to thrash around a bit longer than others, but either way we're all gonna end up shark food eventually. 🍖

kehs

Banned
really dude.

alright.

given the larger context of this thread as far as the last few hours that ive been reading and typing in it, i expressed my dislike for fashion and fashion police-y cunts, then you come in telling me what i should or should not wear even though that shit is comfortable. the bait was for me to say a bunch of uncivilized shit to you, personally, on the internet, which i refrained from.

i realize that this is drunk thread and you may not have been following etc etc may have been joking etc im drunk but

I appreciate you refraining from taking a shit on me.

You'd still totally look boss in like a suite and shit. (thats legit)

Remember me when you're in your silk duds.

coldvein

Banned
Life is like trying to stay above water in the middle of the ocean. Some people have the strength to thrash around a bit longer than others, but either way we're all gonna end up shark food eventually. ��

yeah. i realized the other day that ive spent most of my life with this "i am young and this is just starting" mentality. and then it occurred to me that im about halfway done already. 1/2 of this whole thing is in the books. all that bullshit. all i have to do is tread the water and die, easy.

maybe eat some more mushrooms and listen to more blink 182 and just get my kicks

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The label of the beer I'm drinking says "If some is good; more is better. instant gratification is not fast enough. the end is near. dont sip."

lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Never go to sleep. If you don't wake up you'll never be hungover. Archie the strongest man in the world stayed awake for ~9 days if memory serves.

that "just drink your ass off" attitude.

I thought you'd find it's cynicism comforting since you're just out here treading water.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't bother with preventative measures. It's not always pretty but I feel like the suffering the morning after is part of the drinking experience. The cycle of pleasure and pain is what keeps me alive.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ohh I like connections and patterns what kind of connections?

coldvein

Banned
Ohh I like connections and patterns what kind of connections?

this will make no sense to anyone

new captain america movie == chris nolan batman movies == my friends artwork == my friends writing == my writing == 'avant garde' fiction in general == music == irony == a strong desire for powerful edgy shit == a strong desire for homey normal shit == a lost society == selfies == conspicuous lack of self awareness common == the zeitgeist

thats the basic blueprint

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Mmm, I see. Mine looks significantly different.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
time=computers=timedilation/contraction=communication=animation&music=oneself=physical reality=transportation&design=surrounding environment=interiordesign=possessions=taste=oneself materialized

i guess
idk thats a weird format you pioneered there mr coldvein

coldvein

Banned
i like that

i thnk about that shit too

but really i have a distaste for computers. my map is more focused on the feelings of the people

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thats more of an instinctual unarticulable thing. Theres no way you could make a perceptual map based on other peoples feelings. Unless you want it to be wrong.

damn, missed drunkthread talking about fashion. this is what happens when i wake up at 2:30.

hey guys hers a picture of me eating at in n out burger for the first time ever

weird claw grip

I went through a phase where I had an in-n-out burger every day for like two months. haven't had one since.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
1ytLRlS.jpg

\o/

coldvein

Banned
im going to type this incriminating sentence right now.

if my girlfriend was here i would throw her out the fucking window.

damn @ that stack j2

you make us proud

coldvein

Banned
if i had a smartphone id take a picture of this giant bottle of PORT i just emptied

port .. seriously . who drinks that shit? minus, probably.

we're in the same time zone brah. DRUNK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom