• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Looking for qt to watch dark souls lore vids w/

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Decided to stop for one more on the way home. Ran into one cool dude and one okay dude and one guy I don't like. Had a good convo with the cool one but tbh I was ready for the guy to make a remark so I could put his ass down. I'm not a big dude or a fighter but I have the ability to destroy a motherfucker if he deserves it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
i'll come at you if you askin for it. Some people think I'm a little fem but I have retard strength and and massive resevoir of anger inside me. Basically a douche land mine waiting for the right dickhead to step on it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My kitten is a ruthless killing machine. He woke me up last night by slashing me in the face. If he was tiger sized he would have ripped my head off by now.

I hope it's not perma coldvein.

Seeing suburban housewives look at me with their lustful stares while their out of shape accountant looking husbands are next to them makes me feel like a big man. This beard is having all the opposite effects I wanted.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Im on my way back home from a 17 hr drive. Last 3 hrs to go. Im going to take a mean dump, pour me something and have a cigar on the balcony. Shower then sleep.

It should be about 4 am when I get home. Fuck it doe.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I dunno this morning I just feel like fighting someone. I wanna punch someone and get punched in the face. Who wants to fight me? Fuck you all. 😡👊💥

AcridMeat

Banned
Sitting in the airport, nujabes to calm my nerves.

Don't touch my stuff while I'm gone.

Though I give speaker access to Moblin jtwo and snuggler <3233

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drunk thread posters are being systematically eliminated. I guess our time is up. It was nice knowing some of you. Bye. &#128075;&#128149;&#10024;

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Somehow I'm kind of ill but I also have insanely bad allergies right now so Its like the one two punch and I wish I was dead, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom