• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

what thread

also why would anyone have a final fantasy avatar in this day and age

last night i watched a drunk friend playing dark souls 1 blind. it was pretty aggravating and ruined my buzz because after 6 pbr tall boys he couldn't remember shit and kept getting lost and refused any advice "cuz spoilers." after watching him meander around lower burg for a couple of hours he finally found the capra demon then proceeded to kill him on his first try without exploiting, without summoning, just pure skills. WTF

random story but im trying to decide what game to play tonight while i finish off my six point stash

Kwixotik

south-park-cartmanimage-of-south-park--cartman-as-a-hall-monitor----screened-odxv8mag.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I guess that "original" link is actually a sample with like 45 seconds from each version on the ep or whatever. didnt notice when i posted.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I went out for a pretty nice bike ride now I'm drinking a beer while chillin with some cats and thinkin bout walkin out for a couple.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
drinkin a tallB and thinking about snow crash. only have like 100 pages left.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i guess im making artichoke dip. im seriously like pretty drunk though. i guess im accidentally on a bender.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Do you guys ever miss someone to talk to?

I haven't had that for a while.
It's weird but I'm in a phase where I have that most nights, at least to a degree. It took awhile but I ended up finding a decent group of peeps to hang with. Not tonight but that's okay. I found a dark corner at the bar to sit in for a quick visit. Just needed to get out tonight.

kehs

Banned
snuggs, I keep looking for people, and they're just not there.

I feel like an aberration in the gene pool of evolution.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Haha, I know that feeling. I've spent more than enough time on my own. I still feel that way sometimes even when I'm with people. People like us will probably never find a place where we fit in perfectly but with a little luck we may end up stumbling across another pile of defective puzzle pieces. Sometimes I wish I could fit in better, but if I did I wouldn't be me. It's not easy to find them but there's still plenty of fucked up people out there like us.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hogger is too classy to be an Eggman alt. Dennis just doesn't have the restraint to hide his true colors.

Tonight's open mic makes me want to slam my beer and go home. This guy looks and sounds like a mental patient.

hoggert

fuck is eggman lol
was dennis that super negative guy that got banned edit: that was derrick nm. im just some random junior

open mic is always shit unless a girl i like is there then its ok

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's loosey tuesday. You get to drink as much as you want on tuesday. It breaks up the monotony of the mon 2 fri grind.

😤🍺🍸🍹🍷😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom