• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

brother in law's dinner game tho

11821184_168005140206018_29156517_n.jpg

went to this cool afternoon party too

11849839_1638341883081234_963120182_n.jpg

and I bought a sticker for my laptop ✌

Get'sMad

dang what is that? some london broil?

my cooking game has gotten pretty solid over the last few years but I still want to get better...constantly want to add new gadgets to kitchen/etc...shit is addictive. my plating is still mad mediocre though.

Until Dawn is so much fun, but I think I am almost done with it. Replay value is extremely high though.

I made a bet 5 years ago that if this one friend (26 years old) will either have sex or a relationship that lasts longer than a month, they shave my head. He was successful yesterday :/

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's 10:04am and I've already listened to 35min of fatboy slim.
Shaping up to be a good day off. Just dropped my girlfriend off at work and I'm gonna more of that Metal Gear.

How's everybody's fall look shaping up?

hoggert

Relapsed so bad the past three days due to work that I forgot about blogging to this thread. The taken king is awesome. Jtwo, there is literally s fucking like 50 page book in the grimoire explaining the backstory of the hive. It's pretty awesome. Even has goofy 80s sitcom situations out out of nowhere too. And asexual/transexual multieyed bug dudes, space whales and crab people. I still haven't gotten around to finishing metal gear or trying out the ladykiller in a bind demo fucking hell destinyyyyyy

Man, I really did not like (Until Dawn spoiler)
the zombie things
and the ending felt rushed and didn't satisfy me. Maybe the ending is better when everyone survives idk.

But still had a good time with it.

Salsa

got back from saying goodbye to my best bud since 12 who's goin to live abroad in new zealand

cried like a god damn baby, man. legit feel lost now

Salsa

Go with him.

was actually part of the plan early last year but then venezuela and a bunch of other stuff happened and I just didnt get the money together

we'll see. maybe i'll be able to join on a work&holiday kinda thing at a later date

nz money is cute

43VUpLk.jpg

J. Bravo

was actually part of the plan early last year but then venezuela and a bunch of other stuff happened and I just didnt get the money together

we'll see. maybe i'll be able to join on a work&holiday kinda thing at a later date

nz money is cute

43VUpLk.jpg
I'll respond more later. But it wouldn't take much money to get to New Zealand. And it would give you a chance to start over with someone who you're comfortable with, which is much better than trying to start over with no one. Which is what it sounds like that's what you need.

Btw, what's your steam name? Pm me if u want to. I got rocket league on steam.

Edit: same goes for you other hooligans

Salsa

I was crying cause the pizza was so good

sick as shit in bed takin prednisone and I gotta be in chile in a week. pray4me

Gaf I keep feeling shit at the end of a night out. I get in acycle of self hate and ridiculing myself for that reason that I know is freaking ridiculous and probably just attention seeking. I know I'll feel better in the morning. I know this is a drunk mind preying harder on its own hatred and insecurity. But dammit I just want to get smashed and have a good time like everyone else seems to. Or hide it like the rest do.

What the hell is up with me?

inb4 nothing, get over it, hit the gym

lawnchair

Banned
Gaf I keep feeling shit at the end of a night out. I get in acycle of self hate and ridiculing myself for that reason that I know is freaking ridiculous and probably just attention seeking. I know I'll feel better in the morning. I know this is a drunk mind preying harder on its own hatred and insecurity. But dammit I just want to get smashed and have a good time like everyone else seems to. Or hide it like the rest do.

What the hell is up with me?

inb4 nothing, get over it, hit the gym

its called a drinking problem

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just baked a cheesecake now watching my gf play metal gear. Drinking a brew, gonna watch Rick and north later

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wow so I puréed candied ginger with powdered sugar and it made a marzipan style paste which I coated the top of the ginger snap cookie crust with before I put the cheesecake mixture in.

I baked it for 20 min and a giant pitch black hard bubble formed around the ENTIRE cake. It filled with steam, etc. I can only assume this was the sugar mixture bubbling up from the top and hardening. It's super interesting. We cut it off, and underneath there was golden steamy cheesecake. (Though not entirely done)

I wonder if I would have left it on and let the whole thing bake cut the shell off at the end..

Dang

About to do something crazy and visit Hamburg on Saturday to see one of my favorite artists live.

I have little to no money and I have to ride the bus for at least 6 hours, but man do I want to go.

Bought festival ticket
Bought bus tickets
Booked a room for one night

Totals in 130€ for just one hour of music. Plus a total of 13 hours and 15 minutes on the bus.

This is going to be the best night of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom