• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Huntsmans Copse or something. Battling dark spirits in the forest. Played a ridic amount of this game so far this week. Haven't been this addicted to a vg in long time. ��

im still like 10 hours at the keep thats sorta like a castle with the burning lizard down below and stuff

iim convinced i play these games wrong when i read about how quickly people play them

lawnchair

Banned
therapists are good if you can get that cheap/free

always good to talk about your life with someone who isn't directly involved in it.

"so why not just talk about my life on neogaf" you ask. good question buddy, good question

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah that's basically still the beginning. 👶🏻

Got super confident while wrecking monsters with a blue phantom but then died by falling through a hole in a rope bridge almost to the boss. 💀

Get'sMad

wait this matt damon #themartian movie isnt a spinoff of interstellar and is a ridley scott joint...okay.

p sure the matt damon portion of interstellar was when i was like seinfeld.gif on that movie.

AcridMeat

Banned
cool crisp nights, dead leaves all over the place, pumpkins, zip up hooded sweatshirts on the back patio while sipping beers and smoking j's, horror movies, echo and the bunymen records.

greatest time of the year.
Absolutely, October is my favorite month too. Hopefully this one is good to me.

Salsa

I just cant wait for this year to end man. seasons shmeasons

worst year in recent memory by landslide.

started with a 1 year breakup. then shitty went-nowhere girls in between. 3 close people in my family died including grandpa. Dad was in the hospital for months, had bypass surgery, barely survived, gave me the scare of my fucking life, recovering was a bitch and took a while. Best friend since I was 15yo moving away to new zealand in a week..

after all that im actually pumped cause no way 2016 is worse. here I cum

The year doesn't have to be saved, but there are still three months left that you can make the most of. At least then you'll remember 2015 went out on a high note.

Joeku

Guys, after just getting home from my best friend's house, I can confirm that far-too-drunk sex isn't even good. Not only are my testicles blue from fruitless foreplay, but by the time we got down to it for real I got like two thrusts in before she said that she had the spins and I lost my mental sex haze and realized my head felt the same. Together we then drank a bunch of a water for recovery and repeatedly apologized to each other for various things. Canadian, eh.

Now, the worst part is I'm home and sobering now along with a small 7-11 pizza I picked up on the way. Fuck alcohol and fuck shitty food. Problem is I kinda want to drink another glass or two of whiskey before bed. Fuck me, too. I've worked out for 90 minutes or so for the last several days cause I need to not be a fatass. Why do I not do it today and instead do this horrible shit to myself now?

Being the child of a Newfie and French Canadian is bullshit. Please try not to be that, fellow gaffers.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Fuck me, too. I've worked out for 90 minutes or so for the last several days cause I need to not be a fatass. Why do I not do it today and instead do this horrible shit to myself now?

Being the child of a Newfie and French Canadian is bullshit. Please try not to be that, fellow gaffers.
I feel this. Just ran five and half miles offset by three vodka tonics.

Man, whatever. You gotta feel good sometimes.

Guys, after just getting home from my best friend's house, I can confirm that far-too-drunk sex isn't even good. Not only are my testicles blue from fruitless foreplay, but by the time we got down to it for real I got like two thrusts in before she said that she had the spins and I lost my mental sex haze and realized my head felt the same. Together we then drank a bunch of a water for recovery and repeatedly apologized to each other for various things. Canadian, eh.

Now, the worst part is I'm home and sobering now along with a small 7-11 pizza I picked up on the way. Fuck alcohol and fuck shitty food. Problem is I kinda want to drink another glass or two of whiskey before bed. Fuck me, too. I've worked out for 90 minutes or so for the last several days cause I need to not be a fatass. Why do I not do it today and instead do this horrible shit to myself now?

Workout tomorrow (today) while you're hungover. It'll sap it right out of you, if you can manage to get yourself to the gym.

Salsa

have a BBQ in a really shady outside part of town I never been to

taking a bus I never took

feel like taking a shittier backup celphone but I want google maps

what a baby

sorry to deviate from any conversation itt, but I just want to say that Fresher's Week at british unis is amazing, David Bowie's best album is "The Man Who Sold The World" and Stalker is a perfect film.

also I feel like I'll need a hangover cure in about 10 hours, any pointers?

AcridMeat

Banned
I might be the only person on earth who didn't enjoy Oktoberfest in Munich. Really wasn't all that fun.
I had been wanting to go for years and years as a kid. In 2014 I got to go with my dad. Apart from the historical value which was amazing
my parents fled to Munich as fugitives, we stayed in the same hotel my family stayed at in 1980, which was across from the festival
I was actually really underwhelmed that it was just a carnival with shitloads of amazing beer.

Fair play, I was with just my dad so I didn't get up to anything too crazy, but still. I want to go to Munich again since it's quite nice there.

AcridMeat

Banned
Why is there no Neogaf drunk thread shirt? I would love to own one.
I think a shirt with the outline of this.
mcN8jQ7.jpg

or this
eAQ3hWz.jpg

would work best.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Metal gear is good. I'm on the 6th or 7th episode, and my girlfriend just last night did the intro and first level. We're liking it a lot!

Magilla

Banned
I think I may to be drunk to understand this fortune cookie. Explain please: "Technology is the art of arranging the world so we do not notice it." Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom