• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

my body fucking hates spring

11931124_641160939359404_455047104_n.jpg

havent been this bad or in this high a prednisone dosage in my life.

worst part is the side effects (shitty mood, face turns into the fucking moon cause liquid retention, yadda yadda) are gonna start to hit the moment im in Chile next week

fml for real

Wool

I finally bought a smartphone. It should be here tomorrow or Saturday. What do I do? How do I prepare? What is "Snap Chat"?

Salsa

Samsung Galaxy S6

dang went in big for the first time

get these apps:

Pushbullet -> easy to share files between Android and your PC. shows your phone notifications (and you can respond to them) on your PC. It's p.much the best android app ever.

Pocket Casts -> best podcast app

Textra -> best sms app

Nova Launcher -> better than the default launcher in Touchwiz (samsung phones)

Pocket -> you can save webpages to read whenever offline

Tinder -> u want sum fuk

Wool

I'll check out all that stuff Salsa, thanks. I assume there is a neogaf app or something too? Get ready for 10x the amount of Wool posts in here...

more importantly, how many minutes of MFC chat does your data plan support?

Yikes, I hadn't even thought about that! You're pretty close by in Great Falls, we should go in on a large data family plan.

Meesh

Haven't been to drunk gaf for awhile but I haven't been slacking in the drinking department. Lol. Sometimes I feel drunk gaf is the shiniest bestest place because it's also confession gaf and you get little insights into other posters. :)
Peace out for today, drunk ya later.

Get'sMad

The Mets magic number is 1

its really happening holy shit ☺☺

aasdkfajiodfujoanvllkjoiuewrijm.nvk

gonna buy a bottle of the most vintage J Roget tomorrow to celebrate this extremely rare occasion.

DGAF quick what the hell does "sidebitch" mean

I just heard this out my bedroom window. Aparently someone was gonna knock someone out over one. Then he left his wallet in his car.

This is my Friday night.

hoggert

dishonored is the first game to make me feel happy to have been born sidenote never played it because my computers specs are too low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom