• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
life is a drag gotta go the back alley and splatter paint everywhere when I'm done with this here cheez it lunch and my girlfriend is sad and everyone wants alcohol inks

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Last night was fun. Met with some friends at a bar, switched to a different one that had a concert, moshed, went to the after party and got high af. Worst part is I ate an entire bag of Zapps when I got home.

Salsa

Drunk and at a concert from a Swiss guy. I'm chilling with like the cutest girl ever.

Her dance moves are hypnotizing.

yea mannnnn

back on yer feet

bummed that it looks like I wont be able to see this germ girl before she moves to france for 3 months on tuesday. guess we'll see on the way back

green hair girl is in buenos aires at the Queen + Adam Lambert concert. says it ruled but man idk that'd be a weird thing to see

plan tonight is I think go out with a 40yo brazilian couple friends of my sister but brazilians are always fun. dunno what to drink

Salsa

wrote to a friend yesterday to ask about germ girl

she couldnt respond cause she got this dude in her house. that was like 5pm yesterday

just today (7pm here) sent her a text asking ayyy what was up yesterday. she responded "its still going tty tonight"

u go gurl

hoggert

ended up halving to pay for half of a $250 bill that was supposed to be split by 8 people when everyone ran out of money

fucking college students

that happened to me once with some junior coworkers except they actually left without paying their shares of a huge birthday bill. plus our party was so large some assholes at adjacent tables had gotten on our bill. we spent a long ass time with the manager figuring out the bill and afterwards she was so stressed, she sat down with us and gave us vodka shots on the house until close. never again, personal tab only

Minus_Me

that happened to me once with some junior coworkers except they actually left without paying their shares of a huge birthday bill. plus our party was so large some assholes at adjacent tables had gotten on our bill. we spent a long ass time with the manager figuring out the bill and afterwards she was so stressed, she sat down with us and gave us vodka shots on the house until close. never again, personal tab only

That would make a really funny short movie.

I had thai food, it was ok.

hoggert

it probably would. scary german bouncer poking my chest with a necksized finger, looking over the check and realizing i spent 15 on what amounted to a grilled cheese sandwich with fries, my coworker finding some stale bagels in the trash and throwing them on this posh shitty taco place's roof, some guy hitting on me on the line to the ONLY bathroom there because i was wearing this shit, the most beautiful girl at the partys boytoy rolling up in a bmw and refusing to get out of his car to meet us, etc.

and here i am sitting at home pissed off giving my friends the cold shoulder because i haven't seen my GF in a month and instead of hanging out with me she's having a fucking sleepover party with 3 friends. lol hope she doesnt read this. her loss anyway. mfc here i come

life is strange ep, va-11 hall-a, tales from the borderlands, and ladykiller in a bind need to come out already, destiny and mgsv are too frustrating to play sometimes

That's more like it. How are the girls?
I went to every other pub, had a beer there and went to the next one. Didn't really talk to many people. Just enjoyed the view. I also found cute girl on Facebook because I googled smart.

I somehow made it home and will enjoy my 2 hours of sleep. Stay save, my friends!

Minus_Me

Thank god I live in a condo with solid concrete everywhere. I can have a band playing in here and no one would know.

Drinking white Russians to compliment the wine.

Salsa

talked to girl for hours. she had to go, she yelled her name surname like add me on fb

got home, dont remember either

I suck 100 percent forgot

YvRncgK.jpg
Check out the happy motherfucker in the middle.

i have to agree with him
a)you dont post bait threads anymore
b)you never went into bct and got permaed

point a can be invalidated if you got juniored and/or i just having been paying attention to ot anymore
point b cannot
surely fashion week threads are a form of bait threads?

coldvein (rip) is dope tho. a good bro.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Brie and baguettes all day with some olives for nutrition.
Vaping in my convertible w/ the top down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom