• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Taco bell gave me a free thing last time I was there and I want it but dont know what it was. It was either one of the new spicy grillers they have or the beefy nacho griller.

Salsa

Taco bell gave me a free thing last time I was there and I want it but dont know what it was. It was either one of the new spicy grillers they have or the beefy nacho griller.

first thing im doing in Chile tomorrow is get high and go to taco bell

doesnt exist in urgay

hoggert

i feel like i've posted this verbatim before in this fucking thread no less BUT why would a human being willingly eat taco bell unless you just drank an entire rack of natty ice and needed something for the drive home YES im imply everyone who eats taco bell is a serial drunk driver that has drunk driving playlists in their car's mp3 player and curates a soundcloud called best songs to play while drunk driving through a graveyard with the headlights off to purposely kill some goth kid wearing all black

Salsa

got email confirmation on my flight and google added it automatically to my calendar with like a QR code confirmation stuff gate hour time till and a pic of santiago de chile

the way of the future

AGITΩ

Yooo what the fuck is with this ball in my guinness can? Ive never had canned guinness, cut it with a knife just to get the thing out...what

AGITΩ;180228352 said:
Yooo what the fuck is with this ball in my guinness can? Ive never had canned guinness, cut it with a knife just to get the thing out...what

It's a nitro widget, why the fuck would you cut it out? Just pour it into a glass and let it do its thing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
what a day

I miss message board posting all the time, I never have time anymore.
its a good thing but its hard to just get back into and pick up where you left off

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
who knows who the luff are but theyre doin real good right now in these headphones

ohh.... thats the title of the song its just a kvn repost of halpe

mozfan12

Banned
got that late September/fall/October is a couple days away vibe playing Morrissey - Vauxhall and I <span class="EmojiInput mj24" title="Crying Face ::cry::"></span>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h55...put mj24" title="Crying Face ::cry::"></span>

<span class="EmojiInput mj40" title="Heavy Black Heart ::heart::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj40" title="Heavy Black Heart ::heart::"></span>

This album definitely helps with the pain. Vauxhall and I is a classic.

lawnchair

Banned
damn i got so hammed it went GAMEWORKS = BAR I CANT TELL YOU ABOUT = > BAR I CANT TELL YOU ABOUT

shit

wish y'all were there

*insert photos of vaguely brown girls here to keep up with salsagame

Salsa

uruguay is fake latin america. like a piece of europe that fell off

we're all white

chile tomorrow is another story tho

lawnchair

Banned
aaaahhahahhaha. GOOD LUCK FINDING A RANDY WHITE BITCH IN URUGAYAYU. goodnight

seriously tho central/south america is one of the last places i'd ever want to travel. i dont care about the women. is that part of the world anything like western europe? do you all get down to techno music? are the 80s still alive in central america?

Salsa

you're one of those south america = mexico guys huh

central america is probably more similar to the US than to anything below it

Salsa

rented a real cheap fuckin amazing apartment. got here and like woah how is it this cheap

and then I saw it. this WiFi is fucking trash.

Salsa

A super nice cheap apartment with shitty internet sounds like the ideal situation while on vacation.

it does but imma rely a lot on my brother and there's no phone so whatsapp was the way

think ill manage

im at a peruvian restaurant eating a turkey sandwich with a dark lager. p.good

Salsa

82DMQSc.jpg
FPpE7H8.jpg

i did it

Salsa

im livin up too much tho. im at like 75kilos (im 1.72m tall for reference). heaviest ive been in like.. ever?

need to get on that bike when I get home

Salsa

its a pretty lacklusting pic but that shit was amaze on the insides

this + going to another peruvian restaurant in caracas a couple times made me realize Peru has some of the best food out there

and the only time I was in actual Peru for a day I ate at mcdonalds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom