• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sandwich is a joke. Here's a fucking sandwich.

FatSandy.jpg
God damnit.

EDIT: FUck new page.

Wool

its a pretty lacklusting pic but that shit was amaze on the insides

this + going to another peruvian restaurant in caracas a couple times made me realize Peru has some of the best food out there

and the only time I was in actual Peru for a day I ate at mcdonalds...

I ate at the McDonalds in Cusco. It was good, they had all kinds of things they don't have here. It really gave me a new perspective on the world.

South America is a lot of fun. I've only been to Peru and Bolivia, but we met a lot of Chileans, Argentinians, and Brazilians. They like to party. They had bullshit rules for the pool table though. They told me if you scratch that the other player gets 2 shots in a row. IDevenK about that

Get'sMad

speaking of McDonalds...I ate at one today/fast food in general for the 1st time in quite awhile and just got off the can taking a dump. I'm pretty sure the amount of toilet paper I had to use was responsible for the destruction several square miles of rain forest.

Dunfisch

Naw man, I don't think s-

DENIED. No further insights into my psyche allowed.
Oh, you want a further query as to whatever I'm referring to?
DENIED.

Yawn.

Meesh

So... I failed at making a pumpkin spiced maple mead, some kinda weird sediment transferred into the bottles. So I distilled 20 or so bottles and made what tastes like a pumpkin spiced moonshine.

The real issue is I didn't document the process so I could figure out what I really did wrong.

The secondary issue is I'm too drunk on the shine now to give a shit.

We need an alcohol makers thread for brew, wine, mead and spirits :)

Edit: I love you drunk gaf.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
whatta fuckin day

hooollllly shit my job is crazy

anyway, drinking a pbr and teared up while walking home just now

gonna play that there panoramical

Get'sMad

gonna kick off this glorious month by listening to some chromatics and then watching the OG dawn of the dead with all the windows cracked

:D

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i just bought the beginners guide and it wont start, lol its a black screen that crashes to desktop

the first three times i was convinced it was some masterstroke of design but its broke as fuck for me

panoramical is more visualizer than game, its coool but i guess i had no idea what it was

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Frst night I' ve had in a while to really just sit at my PC.
Its insane how deep a PC is compared to a phone.

im gonna train my mind through lucid dreaming to only perceive reality in an analyitical way 1 minute per houer of every houer of eveury day. each day. forevuer.
each hour at 48 minutes i will access my environement and then disappear as if the rest was

Wool

Pulling an all-nighter tonight for a test in 5 hours. Thievery Corporation and tea until then...

I wish I had some of those studying drugs rn

Salsa

went to a show yesterday and got hella drunk with chilean pisco, which is way worse than peruvian pisco

acid reflux up the wazoo

Get'sMad

that feel when you live in FL and you walk outside and it might as well still be summer :)

*puts gun to head* :)

:(

yeah...I always think about how I'd do living in places that have static climates with little seasonal change...

fall is so worth it in areas of the country where the environment noticeably changes in the span of a few weeks (even though winters and early spring usually suck badly!)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drunk as shit just sittin' here. Played most the beginners guide, gonna finish it off after I eat etc.

Tried to read some Neal stephenson last night, but got too drunk to hold my attention. p.much just gonna ace it all day every day except for times of d o u b t

Get'sMad

hell yeah...maybe he/she got sprayed by a skunk?

anyone in science figured out why dogs just love the funkiest smelling things? like is it that maybe because we're the ones with inferior olfactory senses that maybe we're just missing out on these fragrant odors brewing in the crevices of dumpsters and rotting squirrel carcasses?

dog sitting my parents dog for a full week starting Monday!

my wife saw him and my other dog playing with a dead thing so he probably found another already decomposing bird or whatever (they fly into our windows frequently and die on the spot) and just rolled around in it.

Minus_Me

I popped a xanax (like 1mg) and been drinking all night. Went to a strip club which was fun, couples dances are dope. We ate at a restaurant that was very offended by our drinking for some reason. I almost passed out in my salad lol.

Drugs and alcohol are bad though, ok? everyone got that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom