• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
just going full on october vibes tonight

unknown pleasures and the burial s/t back to back
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO be my friend beb. two of the best

I'm grooving along to The Avalanches

Brehs if you're ever lucky enough to see DaniSpice ....
rejoice.png

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Too many hard days in a row. I want to quit.

Now I've gotta do the dishes. Just bought a six pack of racer 5. My girlfriend won't be for another 3 hours

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
youtube autoplay is like a ticking timebomb, you gotta nuke that tab before it goes off

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Thanks for the bday wishes you guys. So glad the bars where I live at give free shots every bday and not just your 21st. Wasted last night and today.

Salsa

hooked up with a chilean chick yesterday at this bar / club. she was bi and had a girlfriend that wanted to fuck my brother but he wouldnt go for it so they just left cause they wouldnt invite me alone. spent the rest of the night conflicted with the fact that I like my brother's gf and all and I dont wanna see him with another girl but dude :(

I guess I also wanted to be all I aint care cause I didnt even ask her number / fb or anything. could have been cool for these last few days. ugh

chile is cool. sad I gotta go

edit: went to the mall to buy clothes and my brother ended up buying a PS4 on a whim. wut

Ib4c4CT.jpg

Get'sMad

Back patio fall brews with some spooky tunes playing. Classic Sunday.

Weather makes me almost wish I was still a smoker...probably would smoke a whole dang pack right now.

Salsa

chile girl found me on fb and she's hot af god damn

also she likes dragon ball z

fml @ having just a monday ahead of me. gonna write her tomorrow but no chance

Salsa

she's the one on the left

2TMMYuK.jpg

on the right is her gf

latam ftw

turns out she visited uruguay before and is willing to come again

regardless im already planning on coming to Chile again in february for a month or so cause fuck im tired of doing it like a week at a time. bout time I stay for a bit. this is a really cool country

flight in 4 hours. sad. bought a bunch of shitty H&M clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom