• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatevs ive posted hotter pics of her and drunk veterans know

I should give up but every time I see her I at least grab some ass and kiss but yeah we need to fuck again and she even knows

she's perf tho. I truly would love this chick 4 lyfe. perfect height and face and bod and all. she even likes anime ya dweebs. wud marry and berry

lets make that film

More perf than Chile?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm playing Downwell while linnet plays some text adventure. I'm drinking a racer5. Birthday is soon, have 3days off in addition to my usual weekend so five days in a row!

Fuck met this cute chick from NYC. My phone died and I asked for her number. I sent myself a text from her phone and never received it. WTF?!?!

pa22word

15$ for polar ice 750ml...

Shitty vodka, but im too good of a capitalist to pass thst shit up. Tomorrow is going to blow ass chunks, but alas...

Fuck met this cute chick from NYC. My phone died and I asked for her number. I sent myself a text from her phone and never received it. WTF?!?!

You know it seems like you're always meeting these girls or doing such and such with some girl but it never seems to materialized into anything. What's up with that.

You know it seems like you're always meeting these girls or doing such and such with some girl but it never seems to materialized into anything. What's up with that.

I finally got the text at 7 am.

And the never doing anything is only with that one girl that broke my heart. I go out on dates the all the time and shit is usually good. It's just that one girl I never do anything with... outside of cuddling.

Rad-

Shiiiet first time in 4 months getting hammered. Feels weird man. If I don't get laid tonight I will return to this topic and whine.

Cheked the facebook page of this party I'm going to, tons of hot baes holy shit.

Last night this chick said she could tell I was California. I have no idea what that means. She tried to explain to it but it basically came done to people on the west coast seem very cocky until you start talking to them.

Theecliff

Banned
i'm currently in a bar on my own, way too sober, wanna do something but don't know where everyone is

this night would have been amazing if i had got wankered before i went out, instead i'm barely registering a buzz

Last night this chick said she could tell I was California. I have no idea what that means. She tried to explain to it but it basically came done to people on the west coast seem very cocky until you start talking to them.
at least she didn't call you florida

Get'sMad

15$ for polar ice 750ml...

Shitty vodka, but im too good of a capitalist to pass thst shit up. Tomorrow is going to blow ass chunks, but alas...

bruh its okay

just mix vodka with stuff. pricey vodka is the biggest rip off in the liquor world.

sobieski + soda/seltzer water + juice = the best value in the drunk world

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
what are good go to shots to take?

I usually go for fire&ice shots to freshen the breath. (Rumplemintz and fireball)

Salsa

straight up hating life right now but was loving it a couple hours ago and will love it again in a bit

but right no tho; hating it hard

hate it

edit: HATE it

Nobody home including the in law apartment. Blasting my last 6 months of Shazam tags. God I have great taste in music.
My usual capncoke. Need a new go to.

If you proletarian forlorn virgins spent half the time actually trying to get laid as you did talking about it then you wouldn't be so desperate.

You're really desperate to be like me aren't you? The avatars and now copying my posts. Like a little kid trying to imitate the older, cooler, brother. It's kind of sad but adorable at the same time.

Have we discussed green hair yet?

tumblr_mwp3nrXuki1rjgtbyo1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom