• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Was that the SF show? Sold out before I could get tickets, bummed. Same thing with Eagles of Death Metal Monday.

Nah Dallas and fuck didnt know EoDM were touring. Yeah My Love is Cool is a great rock album, I made a thread on GAF but no one replied. Plebs.

AcridMeat

Banned
Nah Dallas and fuck didnt know EoDM were touring. Yeah My Love is Cool is a great rock album, I made a thread on GAF but no one replied. Plebs.
I think they only have shows on the west coast before going abroad. I was watching a back and forth between Jesse Hughes and Homme and reading a Hughes interview, Hughes is kind of a maniac haha.

I have a date on Tuesday with this girl I've been chatting with for the last couple of weeks. Our plan is to buy the cheapest Wodka and drink in the middle of Frankfurt. I think there is potential.

Salsa

had a p.cool night with some friends yesterday

tmdDYWs.jpg

12142279_556746894476652_1045033077_n.jpg

got dat meat in me

har har

went to a club

I like life again

Salsa

btw reason I hated life on friday was cause I went out with my brother and two sisters, something we hadnt done in quite a while. we all got drunk and some family shit surfaced and it ended up just being kinda depressing for all. guess thats not that weird and to be expected tho

Theecliff

Banned
daniel craig james bond drinking game marathon in celebration of spectre with the flat

on skyfall rn

already been in an argument with flat mates about reviews

apparently saying something is supposed to be good or bad based on a bunch of opinions of people who've already seen something doesn't make sense

they don't believe in reviews basically

it all started because i told my flat mate that the new hitman film they wanted to see was supposed to be a pile of shit

Get'sMad

had mad bloodys today dudes.

also just realized I haven't trimmed the beard in like 3 weeks...I'm normally a #1 to the face once a week man but I've been mad lazy lately. getting real itchy out here dudes but I'm just going to keep riding this fall beard train.

im uploading this thing I got yday for yall

https://goo.gl/photos/MLCTF5yLdL1wknJV6

cause you know, I gotta keep it going

lucky we goin to chileee
I don't understand a damn thing she's saying but I'd follow that face and accent anywhere.

halloween being on a sat. is just too perfect

edit: wait did i totally miss a tinychat sesh last night?
It was popping. Slowly but surely it's coming back.

There were 3 of us.

you can't leave us hanging like that breh

last night all i did was get super high and spend an hour trying to decide if my shirt looked better #tucked or #untucked

I might be going to NYC soon. My buddy is shooting a short there and he asked if I wanted to help him out. If that happens I am getting Illithid Dude laid.

Minus_Me

I had a chance to have lunch with the owner of Naked and Famous Jeans.

Don't know if they're approved by mac but they are quite nice and I'm not a fan of jeans usually.

Coda

I had a chance to have lunch with the owner of Naked and Famous Jeans.

Don't know if they're approved by mac but they are quite nice and I'm not a fan of jeans usually.

Nice, my favorite pair is devastated now and it makes me sad because they look awesome but they're forming holes everywhere because of how broken in they are now.

can't drink on lexapro. it makes drinks are incredibly, incredibly strong and they stop the lexapro from working.

can't do molly because molly increases seratonin but lexapro already increases seratonin so the effect of the molly is basically ameliorated to the point where it's basically just a caffeine pill.

Coda

Raw demin is like the equivalent of going to work. It pays off but it's kind of hard work as far as wearing pants goes. Sometimes you just need that drunk magical soft comfy jean. Who know's how they make those pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom