• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a chance to have lunch with the owner of Naked and Famous Jeans.

Don't know if they're approved by mac but they are quite nice and I'm not a fan of jeans usually.
Small world. Brandon is a great dude. I usually see him about twice a year and it's always a blast.

And yes, the jeans are legit.

Wvrs

So I've spent £150 on setting up a mini cocktail bar in my kitchen. I work as a cocktail bartender part-time to help fund studies so might as well put those skills to use. Got my Boston shaker/glass, measures, muddler, strainers, Martini & Rocks glasses. Then I bought a load of liquor for cheap online and here we are; currently watching a movie with my girlfriend, she's got a cosmopolitan and I'm sipping on a delicious whiskey old fashioned.

Anyone else into cocktail making? Never would have thought I'd enjoy it before I started this job but it's actually great fun learning to get all the measurements right. Think it'll be good next time we have a party, I'll just tell my friends to bring spirits and in return I'll make up some drinks.

Maybe I've just reached that stage of burgeoning alcoholism where I turn it into a hobby.

hoggert

reading back in this thread a year ago, i see that i had realized how shitty this job would be but i took it over a higher paying (but much more) difficult job.
fucking why ugh

Salsa

brother back in chile. still recovering from weeknd ✌ ✌

dunno what im doing on halloween but I know one thing for sure: im fucked with the costume. no idea what to do

Last minute Halloween costumes are easy, bro. Just throw on something ridiculous and paint your face with some makeup or fake blood and your set.

Theecliff

Banned
oh fuck fancy dress anything

i'll wear a suit and say i'm james bond. partly because i'm lazy and partly because it's an excuse to look swagger

Meesh

oh fuck fancy dress anything

i'll wear a suit and say i'm james bond. partly because i'm lazy and partly because it's an excuse to look swagger
Only works if you appear "Shaken, not stirred" on hallows night. ;)

I'm going as a bum, super easy and I can brown bag my licker for authenticity.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm probably just going to wear my jacket from Drive and call it a day.

drive1.jpg

🏎

Believe me, I regret this purchase so much. I was drunk and thought that I would look cool with it. It is in the wardrobe ever since.

My brother surprisingly doesn't look that bad with it though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang. Hangin at home drinking some alcoholic root beer. Gonna play some bloodborne.

I recently took possession of s certain diesel indigo thermic jacket

Salsa

my brother left a jacket. I grabbed it

figured HEHEH its mine now he has so many clothes

motherfucker just texted me "DUDE I LEFT MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE JACKET GIVE IT BACK WHEN I GO IN JANUARY"

fml

time to wear it every day till then

lawnchair

Banned
things we have established:

1. macuser coming down to seattle town for one last blow
(he's welcome to stay on me or lbc's couch)

2. hanging out with midnights? illithid? posse? THANKSGIVING. get it.

Vodka and cran-cherry tastes like nyquil

Edit: I think if every boring task was changed in your mind to a craft project, it becomes fun. I'm thinking of stacking my laundry into clothing pyramids
I've gotta try that I love NyQuil.

And I'll need a picture of these pyramids it sounds wild

lawnchair

Banned
part of me feels like they should still exist in these times

other part knows that they'd be billionaires and any of their anti capitalist shit would be just phony as fuck

https://youtu.be/tfhJV9FZGAk

damn they were cool tho. "we are rage against the machine from los angeles california" gives me fucking chills.

i may be outing myself as an old man with this post but its okay.

lawnchair

Banned
where can you find 50 cent beers? jesus

quick story about getting drunk in a short amount of time

a while ago i had been on a multi-month sobriety kick, then i found myself in the company of nudemacusers and lbceo - i drank like three or four beers and i was DRUNK. how embarrassing. oy.

I just wanted to have the last say in the In and out >> Chipotle debate

Azmn8Rd.jpg

also I need costume ideas, something to go with the beard obviously

lawnchair

Banned
i was born in germany shit! can you be my host family

also

im obviously not a regulator of what goes on here but my personal opinion is that burger debates should not take place in the sacred space of drunk thread

keep that shit in the streets

AcridMeat

Banned
Few things,

1, rage against the machine rules, friend delivered a car to zdlr(classic BMW nice taste) and took one of the most hilariously awkward pics with him

2, I forgot, something very important that everyone would care about.
kaz7RYE.png

its a good day
Holy shit it's out?! YES!

lawnchair

Banned
at a certain point that i cant decipher the young men of this country started doing PR for companies

buy this shit! he says

buy this shit! he says

fuck y'all advertisers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom