• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

girl I know since I was like 16 and is now a model travelling all over the fuckin world came back for 2 weeks and wanted to see each other and a bunch of other friends but I could never get together

now she's going away again and she invited me to her going away party at this pub place tomorrow

I have like 5 random HUGE RED zits on my face and forehead. there gonna be models there

im fucked

edit: also this is the girl cause I know you gonna ask

Z4S8vqy.jpg

Cgw6fiH.jpg

she's pretty but she did her first magazine and sent the cover to me the other day and she looks afwul in it

n0R0uGA.jpg

wtf

shopped out tats too, lol.

Is your German still good?

Fuck no.

girl I know since I was like 16 and is now a model travelling all over the fuckin world came back for 2 weeks and wanted to see each other and a bunch of other friends but I could never get together

now she's going away again and she invited me to her going away party at this pub place tomorrow

I have like 5 random HUGE RED zits on my face and forehead. there gonna be models there

im fucked

edit: also this is the girl cause I know you gonna ask

Z4S8vqy.jpg

Cgw6fiH.jpg

she's pretty but she did her first magazine and sent the cover to me the other day and she looks afwul in it

n0R0uGA.jpg

wtf

shopped out tats too, lol.

DUDE...

lawnchair

Banned
salsa, i love you, but you'er a fucking creep homie. you're a straight up euro creep.

i think what you do here with all these lolita pictures is straight inapporpriate. maybe your mexican parents didn't teach you about manners. i dont know.

but what the fuck, dude?

Salsa

salsa, i love you, but you'er a fucking creep homie. you're a straight up euro creep.

i think what you do here with all these lolita pictures is straight inapporpriate. maybe your mexican parents didn't teach you about manners. i dont know.

but what the fuck, dude?

manners on the internet ehhh

what's so creepy anyways

she's a model man, there's like hundreds of pictures of her if you google her name. on the internet already.

its all good

or NARCISSIM: THE THREAD (BROUGHT TO YOU BY SALSA SHARK)

why you hating on me so much man

im just shooting the shit. I like alcohol and I like girls

sue me

you don't talk about girls or what you're doing on weekends with your buds?

you're my internet buds, you bunch of dweebs

lawnchair

Banned
or maybe you arent

is this a ruse

I miss manny

listen. i only type in here when i've been drinking heavily. take everything i say with salt.

ill try to keep it as short as i can.

you're right, we're buds. were you sitting here with me we'd get along great.

that said, i think you're an exemplar of the new shitty male. i think you're lacking in the traditional values that differentiate men from young punks. that's it. i could type a diatribe of paragraphs but i'd rather not be too unpleasant to a drunk thread guy. if you are realy curious about what i'm talking about (which i doubt) i'll let you know in more detail.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Few things,

1, rage against the machine rules, friend delivered a car to zdlr(classic BMW nice taste) and took one of the most hilariously awkward pics with him

2, I forgot, something very important that everyone would care about.

Holy shit it's out?! YES!
Yeah I was surprised too! I played a bit on ps4 but PC seems like the true place for that game.

Salsa

listen. i only type in here when i've been drinking heavily. take everything i say with salt.

ill try to keep it as short as i can.

you're right, we're buds. were you sitting here with me we'd get along great.

that said, i think you're an exemplar of the new shitty male. i think you're lacking in the traditional values that differentiate men from young punks. that's it. i could type a diatribe of paragraphs but i'd rather not be too unpleasant to a drunk thread guy. if you are realy curious about what i'm talking about (which i doubt) i'll let you know in more detail.

guess im a young punk

edit: im not mad or anything tho. I dont mind brobashing, bam is on my ass all the time cause he jelly af for example. I just mean that we never really get that serious as far as judging someone else's personality goes, I think. This a silly thread, im not trying to super accurately reflect how I am IRL man, im just having fun. the posting pics thing just kinda became what I do but what's funny is that I went through like 2 full relationships in here talkin about almost every move. I guess I just put myself out there and share when im drunk so maybe I deserve it.

y u gotta make it so real

J. Bravo

I used to get shit for how I presented myself in here too. I tried explaining that's not how I am in real life and there's a lot more than I reveal in drunk thread. Didn't work. But at the end of the day, drunk thread is one of the places I trust most lol. At least to give me an unbiased opinion.

are you drinking? I bought this beer called "Fine Du Mond" the other day, but when I got home and popped a bottle I noticed it had a bunch of backwash looking shit in it already.
Might just be leftover yeast from fermentation. I've seen that before in various beers. Definitely off-putting but totally fine to drink.

Wool

Salsa I just want to say that I am 100% in favor of the pics, especially of the Chilean and the model you used to know. I used to post a bunch of pics until jtwo got v upset with me. IDevenK

I used to get shit for how I presented myself in here too. I tried explaining that's not how I am in real life and there's a lot more than I reveal in drunk thread. Didn't work. But at the end of the day, drunk thread is one of the places I trust most lol. At least to give me an unbiased opinion.

Yeah but remember that picture of your desk? It was impossible not to give you shit for something like that.

What are you guys doing for Halloween? I'm going to a kegger. House parties have been in sharp decline as I've gotten older, so it should be p fun. I think I'm going to try to make a really crappy darth maul costume. Everybody loves Phantom Menace.

I'd like to say, I too am in favor of photos.

What are you guys doing for Halloween? I'm going to a kegger. House parties have been in sharp decline as I've gotten older, so it should be p fun. I think I'm going to try to make a really crappy darth maul costume. Everybody loves Phantom Menace.
I miss house parties. Don't think I've been to a proper one since I hosted one back in January.

They definitely go into decline as you get older, which doesn't really make much sense when you think about it, considering that's probably when you have your own place and the ability to throw one.

Minus_Me

are you drinking? I bought this beer called "Fine Du Mond" the other day, but when I got home and popped a bottle I noticed it had a bunch of backwash looking shit in it already.

That's supposed to be there. See the Beer on Lees thingy there. Just means there was fermentation in the bottle.

findumonde_1.jpg

Salsa

drinking the last of my pisco sour

my face is a god damn red zit filled mess and im tryin to salvage it with creams like a new male but there's nothin doing. gonna have to deal and show these models halloween early

AGITΩ

I got work in the morning, but I just drank 1 Pinot Noir and 2 idk..big cans of Colt 45 High Gravity?

It's not real work, just a Meeting...imma dress up in a Lion Kigurumi, be cuddly as fuck for this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom