• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

all ive been doing for days now is rewatch the x files

that HD bump on the first season on Netflix looks fucking amazing. show aged really well too

Get'sMad

damn it all being dark super early now...I guess that gives me an excuse to start drinking early now though.

gonna down some greyhounds, play some games, jam out to tops and do some brooding this evening.

Salsa

yooo

GbhYIkd.png

killd it for real

binding of isaac dlc is awesome

Salsa

ball on her court tho she supposedly comin from a friday to a monday this month

the test™

no way I can get there before march sadly

edit: also she already told me about going on some terrible date since she met me and some shit and she knows i've been going out and such too. It's not like Vuvuzuela where we pretended we enjoy exclusivity at a distance or act like dumb people. Im already saving myself that headache so this is good. laid back

ball on her court tho she supposedly comin from a friday to a monday this month

the test™

no way I can get there before march sadly

edit: also she already told me about going on some terrible date since she met me and some shit and she knows i've been going out and such too. It's not like Vuvuzuela where we pretended we enjoy exclusivity at a distance or act like dumb people. Im already saving myself that headache so this is good. laid back
Shit makes me sad 😔

Salsa

The whole situation with your girl and how complicated it is.

=

It's not his girl, it's a girl, who happens to live in another country.

thing im refering to is that I went through a similar thing with another girl who ended up comin here and being my GF for like a year and it ended up with a shitty break up that took me a while to get over

all im sayin is im tryin to be smarter about it. this is just a cool chick I hooked up with one weekend in Chile and we kept it going through whatsapp. she wants to come and im going back to Chile soon and all but we're not pretending like this can go anywhere easily, which is what we foolishly did with venezuela girl. It's understandable tho trips are exciting and daydreaming is nice. just know better about lookin out now.

bottom line is apparently I can barely get laid with sane people in my own country and im super cool when im outta here or something

I need that US girl so I can go to drunk gaf meet ups tho

Wool

all ive been doing for days now is rewatch the x files

that HD bump on the first season on Netflix looks fucking amazing. show aged really well too

Season 6 is the GOAT. The whole thing is great though, I love seeing actors that have become famous playing some small role. Seth Green is a stoner teenager in season 1 or 2. Bryan Cranston stars in an episode later on. Lots of Twin Peaks actors throughout too.

Meesh

Just a little drunk sharing cuz drunk ect.

I believe in meditating and certain energies or influences. I once achieved an outta body experience...I was laying down in bed and arose up, turning over I could see myself fast asleep. The room had this unusual blue hue to it and I remember being tied to my body with a blue tether of some kind...I didn't know how to process the situation and I remember violently convulsing until my eyes opened. Awake once more.

Years later I was relating my experiences with supernatural type phenomena at a party. Some guy I know pretty well said he experienced the exact same thing, only he took MDM(?). Go figure.

I've always wondered what the link was between drug induced and trained phenomena of the sort...

Anyways, drink on my friends...record your dreams cuz you never know...

So I'm getting very close to my 30th birthday.

Gets me to reflect on my life. Feel like such a failure in a lot of ways lol. But I've opted not to dwell too much on that.

I want to get a bit drunk on my bday even if I don't go out or meet anyone (which is looking to be the case). At least you guys will be around to bother you :p

Salsa

dude I brought the Pisco for told me he's been partying way too hard and basically doing coke like every day and wants to chill out for quite a while, and see if he can get back with his griflriend

so; yeah, im gonna drink his gift. its just sitting there, dont judge me

chile girl been kinda silent lately. you guys showed her this thread and she got a new male™ didnt she, ya dicks!

Guuuuuuuuyyyyyysssss!!!!!

I made a mistake tonight.....

I totally fell in love.... moooooooooo

I can't stop thinkingabout her. Everything is perfectabout her, hair, smile, eyes.... goddammit.... been here 2 weeks andalready crushing way to hard on some girl I barely known. Even worse is I cant sleep because of it. All I can think about is when she spilt her wine on her hand, I waslike here take my shirt shes sall "nonononodijobudes..." and grabs my hand to put it down, but puts it next to her instead and just holds it for like what felt like enough time to ask me to ask her to marry me.

im crushing before that andafter.... I have no idea how to follow this up after she went home. I kepttelling her friend to tell herI think shes cute but her friend was fmore litght than me. GEEEEEZEE

I just want herto be with me forever hahaha shes not won I would just screw and say goodbye.... shes like perfect, ecxactly my type. I got her her contact on line but its like. not enough...............................

drank like 4 glasses of wine because of hre and what not.....man i hate being inlove

Salsa

Guuuuuuuuyyyyyysssss!!!!!

I made a mistake tonight.....

I totally fell in love.... moooooooooo

I can't stop thinkingabout her. Everything is perfectabout her, hair, smile, eyes.... goddammit.... been here 2 weeks andalready crushing way to hard on some girl I barely known. Even worse is I cant sleep because of it. All I can think about is when she spilt her wine on her hand, I waslike here take my shirt shes sall "nonononodijobudes..." and grabs my hand to put it down, but puts it next to her instead and just holds it for like what felt like enough time to ask me to ask her to marry me.

im crushing before that andafter.... I have no idea how to follow this up after she went home. I kepttelling her friend to tell herI think shes cute but her friend was fmore litght than me. GEEEEEZEE

I just want herto be with me forever hahaha shes not won I would just screw and say goodbye.... shes like perfect, ecxactly my type. I got her her contact on line but its like. not enough...............................

drank like 4 glasses of wine because of hre and what not.....man i hate being inlove

am I this bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom