• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

Guuuuuuuuyyyyyysssss!!!!!

I made a mistake tonight.....

I totally fell in love.... moooooooooo

I can't stop thinkingabout her. Everything is perfectabout her, hair, smile, eyes.... goddammit.... been here 2 weeks andalready crushing way to hard on some girl I barely known. Even worse is I cant sleep because of it. All I can think about is when she spilt her wine on her hand, I waslike here take my shirt shes sall "nonononodijobudes..." and grabs my hand to put it down, but puts it next to her instead and just holds it for like what felt like enough time to ask me to ask her to marry me.

im crushing before that andafter.... I have no idea how to follow this up after she went home. I kepttelling her friend to tell herI think shes cute but her friend was fmore litght than me. GEEEEEZEE

I just want herto be with me forever hahaha shes not won I would just screw and say goodbye.... shes like perfect, ecxactly my type. I got her her contact on line but its like. not enough...............................

drank like 4 glasses of wine because of hre and what not.....man i hate being inlove

This better not be some half Japanese girl.

Salsa

ive been super inactive these last 3 days and feeling real down. got the extreme need to just drink since like.. a while ago. like sad drinking I mean, or anxiety drinking

dunno, but here we are

Meesh

Guuuuuuuuyyyyyysssss!!!!!

I made a mistake tonight.....

I totally fell in love.... moooooooooo

I can't stop thinkingabout her. Everything is perfectabout her, hair, smile, eyes.... goddammit.... been here 2 weeks andalready crushing way to hard on some girl I barely known. Even worse is I cant sleep because of it. All I can think about is when she spilt her wine on her hand, I waslike here take my shirt shes sall "nonononodijobudes..." and grabs my hand to put it down, but puts it next to her instead and just holds it for like what felt like enough time to ask me to ask her to marry me.

im crushing before that andafter.... I have no idea how to follow this up after she went home. I kepttelling her friend to tell herI think shes cute but her friend was fmore litght than me. GEEEEEZEE

I just want herto be with me forever hahaha shes not won I would just screw and say goodbye.... shes like perfect, ecxactly my type. I got her her contact on line but its like. not enough...............................

drank like 4 glasses of wine because of hre and what not.....man i hate being inlove
Happy for you, seriously.

But WTF is love anyways, love... Fuck it.

Genuinely glad you're happy though.

Salsa

getting drunk and opening tinder like

JfZlUAB.png

superlik'd

Salsa

also I swiped like in some cute girl I thought I had already connected with and went whaaat went to chat window and realized she cancelled the conection

that's what I get from takin forever to talk

In text, but at least you have the pics.

Of course I got pics!!!!!!!, dunno if I want to put my business out there like that. And reading this after a long days work is hilarious haha.

This better not be some half Japanese girl.

Full man, I moved to Kagoshima Japan like 2 and a half weeks ago.

Happy for you, seriously.

But WTF is love anyways, love... Fuck it.

Genuinely glad you're happy though.

my heart is racing all day long, think about her and start smiling.... all you wanna do is be near that person #poetrycorner and obviously the sex fantasy part is good but in general just want her near by.....-sigh- I got it bad and only met her once. Tons of cute girls here, but there is always that "one" that hits all the mental check boxes, and got offered/fairly obvious that another lady was interested but I was too drunk and smitten to go after someone I was not really into haha. Least I got a fall back for next week I guess if I get over this shit or nothing comes from it haha.

Heading out in like 3 hours to get wrecked again. There are way to many drinking nights here. Yesterday was half off drinks at the bar I met her at. Today its half price for english speakers, tomorrow its 100yen ($1) full bottles of sochu. Gonna be a good weekend.

But yeah.... about to hit her up and say hi ect.

Salsa

chile girl sent me a pic of her plane ticket from Santiago to Montevideo but wih the date hidden cause she wants it to be a surprise

thats.. probably a bad idea

Wool

chile girl sent me a pic of her plane ticket from Santiago to Montevideo but wih the date hidden cause she wants it to be a surprise

thats.. probably a bad idea

wtf? How are you supposed to make plans or take time off? Tell her to stop being a pinche cabron

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks guys!
Watching Netfliz and am gonna stop in the bar in a bit.

Need delicious drink ideas involving moonshine or whiskey. Getting through strawberry "moonshine" and ginger beer right now and this shit is fucking great. Also, pairing Longmire with drinking is a great goddamn combination. Edit: Holy fucking shit. Henry Standing Bear is a fucking BOSS.

Also happy birthday dude, nights like that are what drinking was created for.

AcridMeat

Banned
Happy birthday jtwo

So apart from the Thin Lizzy OT idea, we could also have the next thread be Drunk Souls |OT|

It works on multiple levels since it's the resident franchise here, and plus we're super drunk souls.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thank youu everyone! I played it safe and drank only 9 beers. I had some espresso around 9:30pm and was relatively sober feeling most of the night.

Watched lots of Netflix and played a bit of sega before we drifted off. Now today is the last day of birthday vacation. :( gonna go to the coffee shop.

I 💞 U2 snoggler

Yo I also played some birthday titanfall yesterday.

Here is a birthday photo of me and my girlfriend at the top of point Reyes
http://i.imgur.com/VcnQXRZ.jpg

Salsa

got my sister's huge place empty for myself and apparently no friends can come over today

sadsack

party at my old film school tomorrow, might check it to see old buds and that new gen

Master of None on Netflix is great btw and im not even a big Aziz fan. check it out

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
At the mall, what if I bought a 2ds and yokai watch.

J. Bravo

Need delicious drink ideas involving moonshine or whiskey. Getting through strawberry "moonshine" and ginger beer right now and this shit is fucking great. Also, pairing Longmire with drinking is a great goddamn combination. Edit: Holy fucking shit. Henry Standing Bear is a fucking BOSS.

Also happy birthday dude, nights like that are what drinking was created for.
Apple pie moonshine

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I was there but chickened out. They had a bundle with the game for 99 but it was a black/red bundle. I want the white/teal 2ds, so I wasn't prepared to spend 140$ when I already have videogames coming out the ass.

Man what a stupid night.

So I finally get my internet set up here in Japan, holy balls its fast.

Go out with a friends, we get some drinks... and start talking about girls of course. My whole shit gets brought up for no reason. After talking to her on LINE for like 2 hours the night before they are like hey man shes totally into it, go for it! Noine of these niggas got a girlfriend by the way. Mistake #1

So I send her a really dumb message, try to be subtile and they are like nahhh mnan you gotta go hard with Japanese girls they dont knpow subtile! #2

Go to a wine bar with two super cute girls running it, small place with like 3 chairs. Get some drinks, and start getting responses back. Shes like... I'm in Tokyo for my birthday. "Sorry :( " I let out a loud "HUH!?" in this small ass place, everyone looks at me. geeze. Finally I ask the girls running the bar for advice hahahaha Mistake #3!

Theyre all shes probably telling the truth, and they give me all this advice and shit to ask her and of course I do it. There goes being subtile. So now my text log looks like a desperate Japanese girl. They even were like "ask her to send you a picture to be sure" Mistake #4!

Then the girls are like "if she does not respond in like an hour.... shes probably liying" Oh fucking thanks, you say that after I just made an ass of myself.... great...

Got advice from a fucking scottsman, a gay guy, someone who creeps out girls every day, and two Japanese chicks.....

I'm a fucking mess guys.

Salsa

my favorite part of all that is you referin to your japanese friends as niggas

idk man that sounds ok, you're probably overthinking shit

His lack of game is too strong.

I was doing fine til I listened to other fucking people!!

And now I'm realizing that one of the dudes I was with has been texting her friend being super fucking aggressive not taking the hint that she's not interested and was just fucking drunk out her damn mind. Dude has puppy attachment syndrome hard and takes any human interaction as some big thing.

Blah this shit is passing me off on a ton of levels now. Now I gotta fix my shit and the mess with her/my friend lol.our friend is all of a sudden saying she does not want to hang out cause of this guy... She is always with us.

If I can't fix it this weekend I'm over it
... But not really haha

Valk if you text anything like you post then you definitely need to just tone it down a notch. Relax and let the women come to you. I hear that's easy in Japan.

Valk if you text anything like you post then you definitely need to just tone it down a notch. Relax and let the women come to you. I hear that's easy in Japan.

haha I don't. Have a long tram ride in the morning and felt ranty, just the throwup of my brain.

Good news is she called me this afternoon an asked if I wanted to go out with her and her friends tuesday. this ship aint sunk yet guys. I find the whole getting advice from random strangers all last night hilarious to be honest, but more so if it was not happening to me. Either way looks like its working itself out.... aside from the friend thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom