• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meesh

Recently separated from my wife of 18 years. We have 4 kids....

I just don't know what to do now, maybe Gaf has some uplifting suggestions?

That sounds really harsh and I hope you are able to get better with time!
You should definitely check out Mental Health Gaf. Everyone there is really helpful!

Salsa

yesterday was exhausting. went to this woods rave kinda thing and stayed there till 10am with barely any sort of stimulant to wanna be there

but it was so far away that I just.. stayed

look at this nightmare

IzhYmSn.jpg

my bud was killin it with this outfit tho

VNf2G8J.jpg

got up a while ago and began drinking to see if I end up in this film school party

Meesh

That sounds really harsh and I hope you are able to get better with time!
You should definitely check out Mental Health Gaf. Everyone there is really helpful!
Thanks buddy, I just might check it out... I know I'll need some kind of help, I'm on a shit ton of meds... Nothing really works though...

Salsa

ive been talking a lot with my ex

not venezuela, girl previous to that, GF of 5 years

she got in trouble recently cause her current BF grabbed her phone and saw me

its weird tho cause we really are just kinda pals now. which is something I never thought possible with Exes but when you give it a couple years I guess it can happen

she helped me with some venezuela stuff even, and ive been talking about my chile trip and this girl lately. she's cool

truth is i'd bone her again in a sec tho. aint that the realest

J. Bravo

How do I bring up, with my girlfriend whom I love very much, that I want her to initiate sex. Like, at least once. The one time I can remember she started anything, she blew me and that was all we did. Literally the only complete blow job she's given. That was like two days after we started talking again.

She hasn't started anything since then (even that time, I kissed her first most likely, if that matters), and basically our sex life consists of me going down on her, then we bang. Which is great, truth be told.

I know she wants me. At least I'm pretty sure she does. But she waits for me to initiate the sex. Why?? And how do I bring this up with her without making it seem like I'm mad or accusing her of something?

Edit: should this even be an issue for me? To want to feel wanted?

Use your newfound independence to do a number of the things you've always wanted to do with your life. Take a trip, take up a new hobby, etc. Take the time (and money) you'd be spending on her and put it towards discovering new things about yourself.

For what it's worth, my parents also separated after 18 years of marriage awhile ago, and I've never seen either of them happier than they are now. Sure, it didn't happen over night, but I'm confident that once you get over the initial grieving stage, you'll be able to turn this new chapter of your life into a positive.

You've still got a LOT of living left to do, man. Might as well make it as enjoyable as possible.

Get'sMad

sometimes just laying sprawled out on the rug listening to stars of the lids super late at night is the most therapeutic thing one can do

Salsa

And you think it's weird she got in trouble? He probably smelled it through the phone screen, regardless how pal-ish your messages were.

yeah, I dont blame him. Its still real shitty to just go for that phone regardless tho aint it? regardless of what happens it just never ends ok

film school party was ok. im literally at the point where I can still get wifi from phone at this place:

JEV0f3s.jpg

listening to music. goin home and hittin the bed soon

Salsa

How do I bring up, with my girlfriend whom I love very much, that I want her to initiate sex. Like, at least once. The one time I can remember she started anything, she blew me and that was all we did. Literally the only complete blow job she's given. That was like two days after we started talking again.

She hasn't started anything since then (even that time, I kissed her first most likely, if that matters), and basically our sex life consists of me going down on her, then we bang. Which is great, truth be told.

I know she wants me. At least I'm pretty sure she does. But she waits for me to initiate the sex. Why?? And how do I bring this up with her without making it seem like I'm mad or accusing her of something?

Edit: should this even be an issue for me? To want to feel wanted?

honest: even tho going down is great and it's never a favor you still shoulda have some leverage with that, right?

Salsa

after readin and thinking about it more tho Bravo, ive actually been in this situation from the other side, which is probably sad? dunno, thinking back on 5 year relationship and remembering routine. Honestly that kinda thing happens and I think you should be direct at just being kinda weirded by her not initiating it. The leverage part comes in the fact that you should feel alright about presenting this situation

just tell er is what im thinking, tho what do I know

DodgeDusk

Think I'm part of DrunkGAF now

Was drinking whisky by myself last night after work due to feeling like absolute crap. The last thing I remember was shivering uncontrollably before falling unconscious. Woke up an hour later with a bad stomach. Went downstairs to get some water after that

Had about 6-7 hours sleep. Still not feeling 100%, but at least I'm functional. Not touching that stuff for a long time, though, if ever again

Anteater

Think I'm part of DrunkGAF now

Was drinking whisky by myself last night after work due to feeling like absolute crap. The last thing I remember was shivering uncontrollably before falling unconscious. Woke up an hour later with a bad stomach. Went downstairs to get some water after that

Had about 6-7 hours sleep. Still not feeling 100%, but at least I'm functional. Not touching that stuff for a long time, though, if ever again

I think alcohol fucks up your sleep cycle and other stuff, I find myself feeling tired the day after drinking even though I felt like I slept incredibly well.

Meesh

Use your newfound independence to do a number of the things you've always wanted to do with your life. Take a trip, take up a new hobby, etc. Take the time (and money) you'd be spending on her and put it towards discovering new things about yourself.

For what it's worth, my parents also separated after 18 years of marriage awhile ago, and I've never seen either of them happier than they are now. Sure, it didn't happen over night, but I'm confident that once you get over the initial grieving stage, you'll be able to turn this new chapter of your life into a positive.

You've still got a LOT of living left to do, man. Might as well make it as enjoyable as possible.
You're right, that's some good advice and I'll take it to heart on this new journey of mine.

Last night was bad bros. real bad. Like if I tell anyone my friends will flip their shit and that girl I am not dating will hate me forever.

J. Bravo

after readin and thinking about it more tho Bravo, ive actually been in this situation from the other side, which is probably sad? dunno, thinking back on 5 year relationship and remembering routine. Honestly that kinda thing happens and I think you should be direct at just being kinda weirded by her not initiating it. The leverage part comes in the fact that you should feel alright about presenting this situation

just tell er is what im thinking, tho what do I know
I brought it up and afterwards she got sad and withdrew into her shell. Then apologized like 50 times even though I said it wasn't her fault at all. Then we had sex three times and she asked how I had "so much of that" as I busted my third nut in like 2 hours and I literally could not control my laughter hahaha.

So it ended well and I think made us a stronger couple. Or something. But I suppose more I can look forward to occasional blow jobs.

Get'sMad

my fridge crapped out on me sometime in the last 30 hours and I didn't realize it until today...now its a race against time to finish these beers while they're still mildly cold.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It is pretty chill.

I have videogame anxiety.

I haven't finished bloodborne, I haven't finished Metal Gear. I want to buy Fallout.
Why.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thats best advice I've ever heard.

I want to upgrade my PC before DS3 comes out. Also my GF has been playin Bloodborne, she already beat the cleric beast.

I'm on my fourth racer5.

Get'sMad

Don't buy new games until they're on sale for cheap unless it's a new dark souls game ��

this is sound advice

Thats best advice I've ever heard.

I want to upgrade my PC before DS3 comes out. Also my GF has been playin Bloodborne, she already beat the cleric beast.

I'm on my fourth racer5.

same. already planning on using my (well if I get one anyways) tax return on a new gaming PC.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Lol somehow out here at the bar with my gf a friend and my last ex gf. Thinking about going out for a smoke and leaving them alone together. They're so awkward. 😂

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Only games Im looking forward to the rest of the year are Just Cause 3 and Siege, even then Im skeptical on both. Im afraid Ill get burnt out on JC3 early just like JC2, and I'm afraid Siege wont have a good community. Least I got Halo 5.

J. Bravo

I'm not looking forward to any games except maybe fallout 4 and even then I am gonna wait a while. Rocket league has consumed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom