• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
After the last year or so it's kinda surreal to be enjoying life again..

The daggers in the dark are always there, though. 🗡

i think im enjoying myself too much here in japan. finding myself looking forward to 100yen drinks on wensday, english speakers half off, and what not each week more than anything else lol. eventhough the food at the 100yen drinks place is kinda expensive.... and the only source of diarihha ive found herelol.

Champagne

Banned
might have to look into this....I did the occasional cold shower for a period and it was kind of fucking awesome.

i put up a blackout curtain over the window and one over the door to get it as dark as possible and I also bought one of those bluetooth shower speakers that you just suction to the shower wall, it even has buttons to let me flip through songs and the volume is pretty nice

i've been fucking around with showering on the hottest temperature for 2 mins and then flipping instantly to the coldest...

shit is bananas

might introduce edibles into the equation and attempt some sort of minor psychedelic breakthrough lol

it really just brings the whole meditating in the shower thing to a whole different level

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Did you get it?

I'm debating building a nice gaming-quality PC or buying a PS4 around the holidays.

Yeah, got it on steam and it runs great. I have no idea why I was trippin' about whether it was gonna run or not. My computer is 3 years old but it was completely maxed at the time.

Just coming up for air after the intro and first segment. Its pretty good. I didn't care much for Fallout 3 so it feels really fresh for me. Lots of eeriness.

i've been taking showers in total darkness the past few days and I think it's changing my life

Thats one of my favorite things to do!

Theecliff

Banned
fucked up majorly last night. should have done some work a few days ago, put it off until last night, got black out drunk with my flatmates instead. ended up inadvertently bailing on a girl i've been seeing because i said i was going to be doing this work over night. looks like it might be over between me and the her now, by not seeing her last night i've spurned talks about what's going on between us and whether things are actually working out. spent all day today doing the essay with a hangover and i missed the deadline too. so yeah, shit all round.

depending on how the girl i've been seeing responds i could be in for a shit night it seems. might be getting drunk again.

Minus_Me

Had my first taste of Japanese plum wine cocktail last week, been craving it ever since. Think im goin out tonight :)

Plum wine by itself is amazing. Had some good cocktails but I remember last time I was in Tokyo, it seemed Suntory was really pushing their highballs at restaurants and bars.

hoggert

Plum wine by itself is amazing. Had some good cocktails but I remember last time I was in Tokyo, it seemed Suntory was really pushing their highballs at restaurants and bars.

sunatory seems to be everywhere right now in NYC it's weird. maybe it's just my brother (a bartender) mentioning how much he loves hibiki/running into marketers to oh hey i notice their stuff everywhere now

Get'sMad

vodka Wednesdays!

been needing some new games to tide me over here lately and would maybe get a big dumb fall AAA release like Fallout in this situation for the hell of it but I'm in the Bethesda haters club so I'm gonna save these 60 bones.

Bloodborne dlc is out here soon so at least I got that to look forward too!

Salsa

this rabbit is a motherfucker

ko5Y65I.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom