• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

chile girl gets invited to some secret after party shit with a private empire of the sun show and some other DJ stuff

all that after eating octopus and freakin molecular food at a restaurant

I want this life

Salsa

at least I got dis

RFDR3A4.jpg

and probably gettin the chem bros one tomorrow, which went up to double the price of this cause I slept on it

dang

Wool

chile girl gets invited to some secret after party shit with a private empire of the sun show and some other DJ stuff

all that after eating octopus and freakin molecular food at a restaurant

I want this life

Empire of the Sun is a one hit wonder. That molecular gastronomy stuff is cray tho, I'd like to try it.

Salsa

gonna watch that new mission impossible with a big bag of popcorn and beers cause I dont think im going out tonight. eh

Holy shit there was a earthquake too when I went out of the bar around 6am.... damn I did not even feel it, my phone kept going off too with the warning. I remember waiting atthe crosswalk and being like wtf is this, andthe guy atthe tram stop's phone going off too I just repeated what it said and kept on my way to the apartment.

Too drunk for natural disasters apparently.

Minus_Me

Holy shit there was a earthquake too when I went out of the bar around 6am.... damn I did not even feel it, my phone kept going off too with the warning. I remember waiting atthe crosswalk and being like wtf is this, andthe guy atthe tram stop's phone going off too I just repeated what it said and kept on my way to the apartment.

Too drunk for natural disasters apparently.

This totally happened to me a couple of occasions. Remember thinking I drank a lot more then I thought, and my client was like nope that's an earthquake looool

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Making tamales and drinking a Negra Modela. Gonna play some more Fallout, also the world is ending.

Guys u went to an new car tonight, my friend abandoned me fornlatinin pushy ajdbi made out with. A married lady,,, help keep

Let me translate that, though I think its pretty clear.

"Guys I went to a new bar tonight, my friend abandoned me for latin pussy and I made out with a married woman. Help me."

Been a good week for me in terms of making out with strangers I guess. I'm at 7 lol.

Minus_Me

Let me translate that, though I think its pretty clear.

"Guys I went to a new bar tonight, my friend abandoned me for latin pussy and I made out with a married woman. Help me."

Been a good week for me in terms of making out with strangers I guess. I'm at 7 lol.

lol boozing in Japan, like that's some rare thing. Japanese people are like the quintessial drunks, they just hide it well. Yes I know all about Japanese salary man cultrue since I deal with them a lot.

You better learn how to cope cause these guys drink a looot.

What are you doing in Japan? Business?

Edit: I'm completly gone on a bottle of Gin, Hendricks if anyone is curious.

Kwixotik

lol boozing in Japan, like that's some rare thing. Japanese people are like the quintessial drunks, they just hide it well. Yes I know all about Japanese salary man cultrue since I deal with them a lot.

Do Chinese businessmen really have big ol orgies?

Minus_Me

Do Chinese businessmen really have big ol orgies?

When I visit either China or Japan, my liver hates me more than usual.

The biggest drinkers though are polish people. Insane levels, The russians have nothing on them.

Disclaimer: Every one in charge of Government spending on wtv is a total drunk, its basically a free for all.

J. Bravo

Turns out a 12oz cranberry redbull with a 200ml bottle of mccormick vodka is perfect over ice. Perfect pregame drink for the 50 minute drive haha. Gotta piss like a pregnant woman tho.

Minus_Me

Turns out a 12oz cranberry redbull with a 200ml bottle of mccormick vodka is perfect over ice. Perfect pregame drink for the 50 minute drive haha. Gotta piss like a pregnant woman tho.

Cranberry is a diuretic so ya it makes you piss a lot, and thus a shity mixer unless you want a hangover.

I live here now so business/life I guess. And yeah I already knew people here drink a lot and can't hold it at all lol. Everyday its people loosing it by 9pm.

The Victorian

Neo Member
Went to the liquor store today, looking for some vodka.

Saw three brands right next to each other: Slava, Wybo, and Russian Standard (Slava is from Ukraine, Wybo is from Poland, and Russian Standard is from...duhhhh...Russia).

Read the labels on the back of the bottles. Each one claims to be from "the land that invented vodka."

Wish I had enough money to buy all three...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
About to go to this event were participating in the little art district. Not looking forward to it since I worked all day, but drinking some beers before we go.

hoggert

had some friends over tonight for kfc and the democratic debates and actually drank drank for the first time in two or three weeks
half a bottle of sake, 2 ciders, and god knows how many bud lights and im barely buzzed fuck

the highlight of the evening was sticking my friends precocious kids on nidhogg so we could all get a little relaxing in
15 min in they were both better then anyone and bobbing up and down like fucking methheads
i hope my neighbors dont complain tomorrow about them jumping around like crazy with excitement everytime they beat an adult and got eaten by a pink snake

Get'sMad

oh hell yeah

got home from the bar and totally forgot that I had some chili doing its thing on the slow cooker that I had prepared and thrown in there prior to going out. still needs a few more hours but this is a special batch...I can feel it.

its slower cooker season again my people.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
oh hell yeah

got home from the bar and totally forgot that I had some chili doing its thing on the slow cooker that I had prepared and thrown in there prior to going out. still needs a few more hours but this is a special batch...I can feel it.

its slower cooker season again my people.

You just made me real hungry and upset that I'm over a buddy's house that has no food to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom