• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh went back to the new bar, apparently the nickname since no one can say the real one is "Hangover" lol. Love that place, blasting music, free shots, tons of cool people who look out for each other.

Hilarious night. but I knew I would only remember random bits of it so I took pictures for my self/everyone since I don't remember much of Friday at this place, I wanted to remember some of Saturday. I/we got fucking decimated but it was pretty damn good either way. Here are some for a quick story time!

Owner opened an hour late, went there like 3 times waiting for him to open lol. Because of that he gave me a free bottle of red wine haha. and handed me this random sign as a coaster lol.

Ma09CUe.jpg

Get this massive beer
Czl99gR.jpg

A7UzvTs.jpg

Random dude at the bar suddenly gets up and starts live mixing on the turn tables. Dude puts on a random helmet which is covered in McDonalds quotes/names of their food for some reason andshit like "EDM I'm lovin it" haha. I told the girl in thepicture we need to invite a lady for him so they are going through her contacts looking for a cute girl like some prostitution service haha.

qKP55jF.jpg

Lots of free shots later...lights get turned down and lots of flashy dance music lights are going at this point
IUbZ80Q.jpg

No idea who or why I have a picture of this....

Place is stupid packed at this point around 3am, girl in the previous picture keeps following me around, other guy leaves with her friends for what Ihope was a threesome. Girl follows me into the bathroom and we make out for like 15mins....and kinda a handyj haha. Says she wants to go back to her hotel with me. I'm super down for it... she keeps drinking... anddrinking.... and takingshots...

XZSTvCB.jpg

Being the good guy I am me and the dj tried to get her outside to the combini for water/food... about two steps from it BLehhhhh all over the sidewalk/street hahaha. I held her hair to no real avail haha. She keeps saying she wants to go tot he hotel with me... I'm like shes a fucking mess and the throwup in her hair is really not making my dick hard. I have low standards but puke in your hair and on your face/dress is the limit for me. Take her back inside, She passes out in the corner for like 2 more hours. I asked her friends to take her home lol. Time stamp has this around 4:30 I guess.

3~6ish was a pretty big blank spot in my brain lol. I remember random bits,but judging from the messages I sent my friend during it... some shit went down.

Everyone keeps drinking and dancing til around 6 am and most people head out about then. I stuck around and it's just me one ofthe workers, and a couple. got into a random conversation with the girl who also works there about women... really don't remember how... blank spot again here but she eventually found out my type, all I remember was saying I like those "Gal girls, with fake tans, blonde hair, and nice asses" (Like the girl in my avatar) and was like "oh! I have a friend with that style, I want you to meet her/go out" so I agreed haha. I think she asked since I did not go home with anyone that night lol. So I guess thats going to be happening soon hopefully, said she get her to message me tomorrow. I asked the guy what does he like tits or ass, and his grilfriend jumps in "he loves ass" hahaha. Completely expressionless andnot even looking at me he starts nodding his head rofl.

Eventually they asked me if I was hungry, and just left randomly. Came back like 20 minutes later while I was getting told about this chick I would supposedly meet, with a huge bag of food. Did not have to pay a cent.
ZQ6BwPi.jpg

dude is super handsome by the way. barely said a word lol. One of those people who was so drunk they just kinda stop moving or saying anything but their eyes are open haha.

HJjKY7i.jpg

Realize its almost 7am and it's time to head out... me and the couple dip out of the bar, walk down the street a bit talking,Isay bye....

BZBoSw6.jpg

Way to drunk, somehow make it home.... pass the fuck out til noon.
Way more pictures and what not but that was just to keep it kinda short lol....
There was a pretty serious barhop session while we were waiting for them to open too. But yeah..... rolled it pretty hard this weekend.

I want to go back... but I keep saying I will tone it down... but I keep making new friends like this soooo I don't know how next week will be either lol.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Stayin' in, reading some James Joyce.
My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your cunt, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over to me with a whore's glow in your slumberous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover's fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometimes too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling's cunt. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your cunt is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.

Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.

My love for you allows me to pray to the spirit of eternal beauty and tenderness mirrored in your eyes or fling you down under me on that softy belly of yours and fuck you up behind, like a hog riding a sow, glorying in the very stink and sweat that rises from your arse, glorying in the open shape of your upturned dress and white girlish drawers and in the confusion of your flushed cheeks and tangled hair. It allows me to burst into tears of pity and love at some slight word, to tremble with love for you at the sounding of some chord or cadence of music or to lie heads and tails with you feeling your fingers fondling and tickling my ballocks or stuck up in me behind and your hot lips sucking off my cock while my head is wedged in between your fat thighs, my hands clutching the round cushions of your bum and my tongue licking ravenously up your rank red cunt. I have taught you almost to swoon at the hearing of my voice singing or murmuring to your soul the passion and sorrow and mystery of life and at the same time have taught you to make filthy signs to me with your lips and tongue, to provoke me by obscene touches and noises, and even to do in my presence the most shameful and filthy act of the body. You remember the day you pulled up your clothes and let me lie under you looking up at you while you did it? Then you were ashamed even to meet my eyes.

You are mine, darling, mine! I love you. All I have written above is only a moment or two of brutal madness. The last drop of seed has hardly been squirted up your cunt before it is over and my true love for you, the love of my verses, the love of my eyes for your strange luring eyes, comes blowing over my soul like a wind of spices. My prick is still hot and stiff and quivering from the last brutal drive it has given you when a faint hymn is heard rising in tender pitiful worship of you from the dim cloisters of my heart.

Nora, my faithful darling, my seet-eyed blackguard schoolgirl, be my whore, my mistress, as much as you like (my little frigging mistress! My little fucking whore!) you are always my beautiful wild flower of the hedges, my dark-blue rain-drenched flower.

I had actually never heard about these lettersuntil just now. LOLOLOL

Rofl my poor innocent kohai math teacher were i work wants to hang out and party with us this week... Hes 22 and the purest man ive ever met. I want him to enjoy his youth, but what do you guys think? We go a fair bit harder than sitting at some tiny bar drinking sochu for 3 hours then stumbling to a taxi at 9:30 like most Japanese business men people lol.

\keeps telling me he wants to go to a hostess and strip club haha. \i think im going to get this kid truely shitfaced and see how the night turns out for him.

Also woke up this morning to discover im getting sick. \kissing/making out with 11 people this week has comeback to bite me

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, spent most of the morning working on something for work now I just ate two chalupas and im drinking a 32oz coors!!!

Get'sMad

did mad house cleaning/furniture re-arranging this evening all while sipping on some vodka sodas.....

anyways....it's like scientific facts that Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas is the greatest album of all time right?

Hastati

Ok, so alongside The Legend of Heroes and a myriad of great JRPGS, XSEED also sells premium-brand agricultural goods apparently. At least going by their

Amazon listing for Dutch Clover Forage Mixture, which I'm sure has sold at least as well as Trails in the Sky SC.

My question tho, is what's REALLY in the bag? I know these guys and gals must be growing this stuff in their great expansive farmlands, and that it's probably their primary business.

Since it's also like 90% off, I think I'll grab a bag and put it through some thorough quality control testing.

hoggert

black ops 3 campaign is fucking terrible even for a cod game
i keep waiting for it to a 370 and be like well everything you did so far was not real and just a postmodern critique of shitty campaigns but it just keeps going

Get'sMad

Ok, so alongside The Legend of Heroes and a myriad of great JRPGS, XSEED also sells premium-brand agricultural goods apparently. At least going by their

Amazon listing for Dutch Clover Forage Mixture, which I'm sure has sold at least as well as Trails in the Sky SC.

My question tho, is what's REALLY in the bag? I know these guys and gals must be growing this stuff in their great expansive farmlands, and that it's probably their primary business.

Since it's also like 90% off, I think I'll grab a bag and put it through some thorough quality control testing.

hopefully it grows some dope ass weed

Wool

what a day. ended up going to the hospital last night because of heart issues. think my weed was laced with molly. the two might be related.

Was it one of those "I got too high and freaked out" trips to the hospital or a legit problem? My buddy and I ate some edibles freshmen year of college and got too high. He started freaking out about his heart and went to the hospital.

Not trying to say you didn't have a serious problem, just sounds like a similar situation. Stay safe either way!

Got wrecked more than I thought last night, had said random chick take me home that my friend hooked me up with.

Screamed my friends name at like 2 am in the morning, woke the entire building everyone up, were all laughing about it this morning haha. As the only young black male in this city I chose to channel my inner Dont be a mennace i think that sthe movie, and screamed RICKY!!!!! Lady left at like 7am.... no idea what to say her... just like... bye hahahahahahaha

still pretty drunks at work hahaha LOVE IT

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hanging out drinking two 40s. Dang things are gonna so busy over the holidays. Already there are so many plans.

Tonght though I'm alone and am gonna play some Fallout.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
yeah i just walked up to the store and got a 6pack and some tomales

gonna play some fallout in a bit i guess. maybe i dont even play fallout, maybe ij ust think about it.

also, my GF is already getting past father G in bloodborne. shes really into it, which sorta breaks my heart becuase i really wanted her to play dark souls, but i fear DS's bullshit will seem like actual bullshit to her after playing a sensible game

Nilaul

Well my psychopathic ex broke up with me in a really bitchy manner; now shes texting me everyday, asking if im ok and other shit. Im ignoring her.

Get'sMad

but there is no bullshit in DS...other than I guess the technical garbageness of Blighttown on PS3 or PC version w/ no DSfix. but yeah I still do know what you mean about someone playing DS for the first time and coming from BB first and being like what....

god I'm so hyped about the BB DLC next week

hoggert

What about the archers or how disappointing the final boss was jk I just cheesed my way through the game prepatch glass canon magic pyromancy

Happy birthday!

Work dinner thing tonight... then a bar session. A ton of people visiting from the smaller islands around us so im sure they will be hitting the sauce pretty hard tonight. Hope they are cool tonight and don't cause trouble

Get'sMad

Have to be up at like 5 am tomorrow to catch a flight to go to a cousins wedding this weekend so of course I'm gonna drink too much tonight and be hungover as fuck on a plane. but what are u gonna do u kno?

Already packed though so I'm just gonna jam out to some tunes and play Super Mario RPG.

hoggert

im never mixing alcohol with a bad call of duty campaign again esp when i know it's gonna be shit. this is the angriest ive been in ages and i actually had a good day for the first time in like 5 days

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
the redboxes in my area have ps4 games now and i was considering renting CoD
i want them to get battlefront or the order

we rented until dawn but neither of us really liked it so we only played it for one night

i want to play that kevin spacey CoD

hoggert

I should probably buy some games or something. Life is strange looks super cool.

its pretty goddamn good. i really enjoyed playing it through with the gf despite coming in with low expectations (the developer's previous game "remember me" was interesting but overall pretty meh.)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ive got that undertale on my list

i STILLLL havent gotten to tear my shit into Downwell. I got the iOS version and a controller, but the controller stopped working like a day later..... so I just got the Steam Version and figured out how to make my display vertical but i just haven't gotten around to it. ughghghgh

apparently the redboxes near me have that star war

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ha, i always get life is strange and her story mixed up. also its on ps4 accordng to wik.

hoggert

life is strange is on pretty much everything except mobile right now (360, x1, ps3, ps4, mac/pc)

undertale is something i really need to grab too. i wasn't too impressed with the early demo (? or whatever) but it's popularity has me super interested

Minus_Me

I was gonna get a ps4 for my sis for Christmas, maybe I should pick one up as well. Probably give it away to another family member cause my attention span for games is shit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom