• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
i think i mentioned her in this thread before. but i'm 22 and i'll be 23 this year. she just turned 16, is a soph in hs. def smoking tho.

she is really cute though. cheerleader, fantastic ass, really flexible, etc.

but yeah. 16.

Do it. Do her.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
6 years is a big age difference when you're in early adulthood. I wouldn't have been caught dead dating a 16 year old when I was 22-23.

J. Bravo

definitely not dating her. at least not until shes 21. can smoke and fuck all day , the second part would be weird and i would feel like i'm taking advantage of her for a tight puss.

eh, i know 16 year old fucking older guys in your age range, and when I was of that age, some of my friends were fucking older guys in your age range as well. i'd say go for it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh. Just woke up. I forgot I got a haircut and woke up like "where is all my hair?!?!?"

hoggert

chick asked for my number a while back at a bar and i wasnt feeling it but gave it anyway. she calls me a couple times but i dont pickup because i never pick up numbers i don't recognize. course she doesn't leave a voicemail because she's shy i guess? i randomly see her in the checkout line while buying beer this morning and she gives me a nasty look lol

anyway goooooodamn today is FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. wish i had access to the roof of this building, i'd be lounging up there with a couple of six points

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If we make it out of this alive will you be my girl?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just watched the first half of the wolf of wall street and its incredible.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its just so outrageous. I just watched that one guy eat a goldfish like steve-o. And leo out Alec Baldwin'd Alec Baldwin. And he stumbles home at 3am from a helicopter ride home and trips and falls in the pool. OMG. So delicious.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's a gorge evening. Warm and crisp and da sun is still out. Spring is here. 🌝

I wish I was biking for some reason I'm at the outback steakhouse and tied up for the night. Depress.💩🚫🚴

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just saw someone I didn't want to see and now basically I just set myself on fire and am burning alive.

The pain is real.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm semi sick too, but mostly from allergies.
Let's all eat chicken soup an have a sleepover.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've paused the world of Wall Street to like 50 times already. Just basking in it.

"You know what else? You dress like shit. So fuck you!"

Soooooo good.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm gonna try that on PS4.

I really wanna get out tonight but I have a feeling we won't. Wild'n out can't just sit around doing nothing. 😬

I wanna see that but I can't sit down for like five hours to watch a movie these days. Too much just sitting there. Probably won't ever watch one ever again.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You can watch it in like hour chucks. Though I'm with you, I rarely watch movies these days myself.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Now they're braving the high seas this the best movie I've ever seen. A true epic.
yyjMAWE.gif

Fuckin dogs

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
thread going too slow

Half of everyone is banned, the other half are sick, the other half are too depressed, and the other half are blacked out.

Ain't nobody around but us.

So here is my media roundup

I finished snow crash.
I started the first chapter of soon I will be invincible (thanks to salsa reminder)
I can get the boss in the fire level of megaman but that dude stomps me in 5 seconds
I'm fighting the knight of the abyss in Dark Souls and its one of my favorite fights. Seriously if you're not playing Dark Souls then what are you doing? That game just feels so good. I was drunk last night and accidently attacked the anor londo blacksmith and he hates me now lol.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm on my third racer5.
Feelin' kinda tipsy because all I've eaten today was raw almonds and yerba mate and grapes.

Gonna cook a cheeseburger soon.

Just feeling lousy. I'm sick (kinda), I have allergies (mega), this shit with my parents, and then I saw Ms. Acorn riding her bike and she was wearing new shoes that matched her backpack and I almost stuck my head out of the car to yell something but I didn't. And then I stewed on how the back of her neck looked for like an hour.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'll get a dog when I'm like 40. I actually have dog fantasies, but I just couldn't handle it right now.

Who's the pretty lady in your avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom