• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa, shes an oldie!
Zq2oyY8.jpg

FOwQsI8.jpg

oAD597z.jpg

She p.much hella fly tho

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm outside smokin and there's literally like a thousand birds chirpin in a tree near me and it's creeping me out. 🌳🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐣🐣🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐔🐔🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐙🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥📢

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If there all in a tree, find the cutest girl near you and start telling her about the bird hotel. Lift plotlines from all famous hotel movies.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've actually gotten rid of my 3DS and my Vita.

I don't play them. They're lame as fuck.

Now I just have my PC and my DSIxl.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have a PS4 but it's kinda lame TBH iOS and then PC are the only games platforms you should play on. 📱💻🆒

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
what really?

dude

3DS is tits

Vita meh but Spelunky

that pic is of my DSi XL tho, love that thing
Not really though.
3DS is cooler than Vita but as a piece of technology it gets in the way. Its ok.

I want to buy a Wii and a ps3.
I want to hack the shit out of the Wii and I want to play demons souls.

Minus_Me

My particular fascination with cars is almost entirely vintage in nature. That little addiction is way to expensive though compared to buying new stuff.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
When I was growing up my parents had a vintage baby blue 1960 Porchse 356. I think there were only like 300 of them made or something. IDK. That car scared the shit out of me though, it didn't have seatbelts.

i feel weird about posting in that thread (well i have only done so once or twice)... one because 90% of my purchases outside of shit like toilet paper and whatnot are fashionz and nobody cares about that, and two, there isn't much in the way of context or discussion; a lot of the pages are image dumps.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i feel weird about posting in that thread (well i have only done so once or twice)... one because 90% of my purchases outside of shit like toilet paper and whatnot are fashionz and nobody cares about that, and two, there isn't much in the way of context or discussion; a lot of the pages are image dumps.

It was one of things that made a lot more sense when GAF was smaller. It was basically a CT in gaming discussion.

My dad has a 356c haha. He loves his Porchse's and so do I actually.
The worst part is I'm not even sure we still own it. I would text my mom about it but we just got in a fight. But holy shit I just realized how cool I would look driving it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Our has been detailed every 10 years or so, and I know she drives it at least once or twice a month. But Its definitely not magazine worthy or anything, it looks like a 50 year old car for sure.

her response being pending thought bubbles is leaving me on edge. best thriller of 2014.

Nah, she just said "learn to drive a stick and the keys are yours" .. for like an afternoon

that car is unsafe as fuck, I would feel guilty driving friends in that thing for more than the novelty of it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Weekends off to a nice start and it's only friday. Mon2Fri makes the weekend such a magical time. 📅✨ I treasure every moment.

Probs won't happen tomorr but on sun I wanna go to this fancy bfast place in the am again they have amaze bloody marys. It's such a lovely treat to have in the morning. Also I want to play with my kitten I'm thinkin his name will be Death Machine.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My dream car is a turn of the century jetta or a 2005ish subura outback.
both with an in dash minidisc player

Me and my lady will drive around in my car listening to minidiscs and we'll hang our sun hats on the head rests so those who see our car parked will know the strength of our bond.

All hail death machine, or as his uncle jtwo calls him dead medicine.

So I logged back into my FB since I realized I never deleted it and that heartbleed thing got me all freaked out. Immediately saw nothing but douchebags posting about going to coachella and other bullshit.

Changed pass. Account will be deleted in 2 weeks. Thank fucking god.

what heart bleed thing?

i just deactivated mine a week ago

i was only keeping it alive in the hopes that this girl i was crushing hard on would contact me but she never did.. false hopez

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've kept mine but FB is the most boring social network site. So much worthless bs and clutter. Instagram is my fave, just pics of the moment and comments. Vine is alright, same with Twitter but I don't post there. For actual comms we already have sms.

I just stand here in the back by myself while my GF chatters with her friends about dick. I look like her bodyguard.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Theres an SSL scare going around. Someone figured out how to copy the public facing key part of that system or something.

Its heavy news. Be alert.

Some people are saying this hole could be affecting us for years and years to come.

Basically. Use 2step when available and use diff passwords and youre ok.

i love my subaru.

tho if i was rolling in it, like really rolling in it, i would be tempted by some rolls or bentley, but at the same time i don't like being an attention magnet so i'd probably just get a decked out bmw or something.

i would never be that dude getting a gold chrome lambo or whatever.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If I was literally rolling in it, i would get a custom made ford GT40 with no logos anywhere.

that yellow ferrari was the one jordan has in the beginning of wolf of walstreet right

I changed all my passes today but it's hard to know what sites are still vulnerable even with the checkers so I'll probably have to do it again in a few weeks.

All I really need to live out my dreams is about 150k a year. I would get the apartment of my dreams, a M3 or something as my car, all the nicest clothes on my wishlist, and live a decent life.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I had a honda civic 2000 but I didn't change the oil for like a year and it exploded.
🚙💥🔥💨

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My Steam, Gmail, and GAF accounts are pretty much all I care about.
Everything else is just some bullshit. Those are the only three accounts that are as important as my phone number.

I registered this account on a blackberry.net email address. So good luck to whatever social engineers try to steal it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom