• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't remember it being in Wolf, that was an E-Type of I remember correctly. Another beautiful that my father owned at one point.

gotta slow my roll apparently.

It was probably some other yellow car. Its in the beginning when jonah hill first confronts leo about how much money he makes.

BTW jonah hill is INCREDIBLe in this movie, i literally checked wikipedia to make sure it was him. that guy is going places.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
You ever get to that point where you go to Pei Wei with your family, have a budweisser, and wonder what the fuck this all is

Minus_Me

It was probably some other yellow car. Its in the beginning when jonah hill first confronts leo about how much money he makes.

BTW jonah hill is INCREDIBLe in this movie, i literally checked wikipedia to make sure it was him. that guy is going places.

Ya, that's an E-Type. They have them in Mad men also.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You ever get to that point where you go to Pei Wei with your family, have a budweisser, and wonder what the fuck this all is
I wonder sometimes but the truth is that there's not much to wonder about our existence on a micro or macro level. We're just bacteria squirming around a rock in an ocean of bigger rocks in a universe that's beyond our simple comprehension. Tbh.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh cool. Thats a super good looking car.

I live in Tesla headquarters right now. I can't leave my house without seeing a tesla, some people a block over own one too. But seriously its either people my/our age driving honda fits/scions or rich fucks driving teslas.

*~`8~*`signature~***&^**
I wonder sometimes but the truth is that there's nor much to wonder about our existence on a micro or macro level. We're just bacteria squirming around a rock in an ocean of bigger rocks in a universe that's beyond our simple comprehension. Tbh.

Minus_Me

Oh cool. Thats a super good looking car.

I live in Tesla headquarters right now. I can't leave my house without seeing a tesla, some people a block over own one too. But seriously its either people my/our age driving honda fits/scions or rich fucks driving teslas.

I'm seeing quite a few of them even in Montreal, and the service center is next to one of the dankiest strip clubs in town. They have a freaking full service greasy spoon type menu.

I've decided to grow this beard until I get in shape. Because it's motivation like in Rocky 4 where he grew that beard while he trained for the fight. Also because it hides my horribly embarrassing double chin.

If all goes well I won't have this beard forever.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Typed something I immidiately regreted sharing :/

what has been the best thing youve eaten lately?

C.Qwark I'm sorry I was being rude last night. Theres no excuse for being rude.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck it, found out my brother is fucking my ex fiancee so here I am

Thats a really rough situation. I assume that there is more nuance to the story than that, but I wouldn't want to reiterate it either.

What type of music do you like?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So I was finishing a smoke when this cute girl axed if I had a liter, ofc I did. So then I get invited to get high in the car with them. Now I'm kinda drunk and baked at the same time. Thought we were going home but now we're at another bar. Pray for me.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
So I was finishing a smoke when this cute girl axed if I had a liter, ofc I did. So then I get invited to get high in the car with them. Now I'm kinda drunk and baked at the same time. Thought we were going home but now we're at another bar. Pray for me.

That's a lot smoother than me! I was in an extremely similar situation last Saturday. The girls were practically propositioning me and not just asking for a cig but to smoke with me and chill. I just kind of blurted out "uh yeah", gave one of them a cig, and blurted out something else incomprehensible while rapidly walking away while they were trying to talk to me. Not making this shit up, my spaghetti is at critical levels. It's gotten really, really bad. My friend was pissed although I think he shares at least 20% of the blame for not stopping my ass and turning me around to go talk with them.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I really like the corner spot now. It's peaceful but you can still hear the embarassing drunken convos going down out front. Makes you reconsider how much you really wanna drink in public.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
dont even know if i should go to the bars tonight cause money, ill probably end up there tomorrow anyways. if not that though doing fucking nothing

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh man two girls here from work I'm attracted to and vibe with and they both ended up in my area of the bar. Feeling some serious chem but both of them is with they man and I'm here with my GF. Oh well. We're having fun and that's all that matters but I used to have a crash on that one girl and the other has an amazing ass. And both their boyfriends are lame, it's too bad

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I just heard "VCR" for the first time in forever and it sounded so foreign. Weird right??

Also, the Verge posted a mash up of NIN and Call Me Maybe, it's awesome, on mobile so I can't link it

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
This gif... you can hear the panda scream. So funny.

Red-Panda-Gif.gif

I've decided to grow this beard until I get in shape. Because it's motivation like in Rocky 4 where he grew that beard while he trained for the fight. Also because it hides my horribly embarrassing double chin.

If all goes well I won't have this beard forever.

I know this all to well.

Although I do like facial hair, it just so happens to hide my chins :\

anyway hit 80 here today for the first time since september and im celebrating with some landshark

while i know i have to search for an actual job im not going to lie its going to be nice being able to enjoy what little freedom i have left until i become a cubicle drone this summer

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i now have blood trapped in the web of glass the rear of my phone features

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That smalll Cat
We're hanging back inna car
Can't stop thinkin bout the
Order a pizza it's so attractive when girl had red hair and amazing curves

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I literally just broke like 400$ worth of plates and shit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I actually pitched my iPhone and threw it as hard as I could and it was fine. the back shattered but its fine.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I fucked up. 😱
She hates me, thinks I'm worthless. But l'm only as drunk as she is, only diff is that it doesn't make me mean. Oh well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's fine. The amount of excitement some upset feelings can cause is always super disproportionate.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, it doesn't matter. Curent girl really hates me. Think she's done with me even tho she's a hypocritical jerk. It's gone be a struggle but tbh I could meet a better girl. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom