• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

I havent seen my ex in a long time and I just ran into a picture of her and her new boyfriend (been together for a year already or somethin). Never seen the dude..

too drunk not to post it

HtG7WY1.jpg

... jeez

she looks happy tho, that's cool

Pikma

Banned
I fucking despise getting drunk and ending up spending all my budget for the whole week without even noticing but bleh I guess that's what money's for. :p

Oh and also hate when you give everything for someone who doesn't give a shit for you, and the worst is that I can't seem to ever avoid it. :(

Edit: wtf's wrong with that guy's face, he seems so punchable, salsa.

Salsa

yea he looks punchable alright

I still miss that girl a lot and sometimes wonder if I should have fought a bit harder to get her back. those were some long 5 years.. it's weird to share that much with someone and then cut them out of your life completely in one day

whatever

good night friends

dkeane

I havent seen my ex in a long time and I just ran into a picture of her and her new boyfriend (been together for a year already or somethin). Never seen the dude..

too drunk not to post it

... jeez

she looks happy tho, that's cool
Her shirt says "BANG"
You're better off!

hoggert

after last night why am i going out to an all you can drink brunch at place with amazing WI cheesey stuff on the menu that i know i wont be able to stop myself from ordering

Minus_Me

Going to the last hockey game of the season, and I'm not even sure who's playing since I can't find my darn tickets. Need to get roaring drunk represent my team,

kehs

Banned
I had my first mimosa today.

That was very refreshing. I'm kind glad I didn't opt for the bottomless mimosas deal though, I'd be so dead right now.

J. Bravo

I spent 100 bucks last night lmao. 7 of them were for a pack of new ports smh. Smoked the whole things between my friend and I.

hoggert

Champagne is a gateway drug

Next thing I knew I'm in a studio in the middle of nowhere witnessing shit I can't reckon I wanted to see this morning looool

was drinking at my friends house yesterday playing drums and hanging around in his garage when these 2 guys started fighting.... one dude gets KO'd and when hes going down he breaks his knee hahahaha. good times lol

hoggert

holy shit today has been crazy
six mimosas plus whatever friends couldnt finish
three beers while watching wanton debauchery
now im at home with popeyes plus a fridge full of beer while on call for friend breaking up with longterm bf
where is my life

Don't think I've posted in here before, but I may have forgotten. Had a slab of wodka, about 6 JD and cokes, and some other random crap. Just got home, now it's time for a tasty stuffed crust al fungi pizza with sweetcorn and a cheesy garlic bread.
I need to stop eating before I stop drinking...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm still alive. We went out again but I'm aiming for a more lowkey experience this time. I crashed and burned last night, hard. It's always interesting being relatively sober at the bars on a late sat night.

Vorheez

About to get it on tonight guys, out here at the bar having a few with some old friends.

I'll be back with stories as the night unfolds. Hold in there GAF

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Ugh, these miserable fucks in Titanfall need to learn to play. Just got out of a match in Last Titan Standing and I was 7-0, the person below me on my team only had 2 Titan kills.

Hittin up da bars.

Salsa

I just heard a song about me, literally

i'd post it here but I dont wanna put her soundcloud out there, maybe laters

its really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom